Version 1.10.9, a stable release, is now ready for download in the account manager.
- Feature: Can now place/take 4 times as much items to/from firewood, plate ingot and peat piles while also holding the sprint button
- Tweak: Flowering berry bushes and semi mature crops are now considered bee and butterfly feed
- Tweak: Can now craft lanterns also from glass instead of clear quartz
- Tweak: Can now sprint and sneak at the same time
- Tweak: Sneaking is now about 7% slower
- Tweak: Removed light mudbrick slab until the texture for it is ready
- Tweak: Can now right click with bowl in hands on a barrel of pickled food to fill the bowl
- Tweak: Cobble slabs now break as fast as full cobble stone blocks
- Tweak: ModMaker now shows download progress. But still bugged.
- Tweak: Removed collision box from knapping surfaces to be less annoying with players intersecting and not able to place it close by
- Tweak: Added "knap" interaction help to loose stones
- Fixed: Might fix wolves sometimes not becoming aggro upon hitting them
- Fixed: More derpiness with the handbook. Looking at some items froze the game and ate up all available memory. Lantern texture broken again. Should now be fixed for good, hopefully.
- Fixed: More derpiness with crocks/bowls when moving or eating portions of pickled vegetables. Eating pickled vegetables from a bowl yielded no satiety gain
- Fixed: Using the search function in the handbook always listed the text pages in the search results
- Fixed: Able to shift click items into harvested carcass inventory and items becoming invisible from that
- Fixed: Block interaction help not centered on the block for some blocks
- Fixed: Chiseled blocks too light
- Fixed: Rare crash during grid crafting
Edited by Tyron