Scenes created to show off Vintage Story's building blocks and lighting effects.

LEFT CLICK IMAGE TWICE TO GET FULL SIZE.

1 .'Ice North Ice': Windmills stand alone in a landscape conquered by the storms of a north wind. Settings used for God rays, cloud size, fog density and color, bloom and shadows.

2 'Ice Shelf', a ship in a glacial landscape

3. 'Northern Path'

Vintage_Story_icemill1.jpg

Vintage_Story_IceShalf10Logo.jpg

Vintage_Story_Mammoth34.jpg

Arktic3.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This was done over a year ago in version 1.0.6 pre1, but has been updated to most recent version, and the result is the scene is finally as I envisioned it, the giant holding a castle in one hand, while examining the castle occupants on the palm of his other hand. 

Vintage_Story_Giant01b.jpg

Vintage_story_giant02b.jpg

• Like 1

These are the required size and in png format, to experiment with anyway. Only this set is ready now. These is another set from the left hand side angle, but that seemslike it might look out of place on the right hand side of the menu. Ultimately Saraty and Tyron will have to decide which pictures are included in the rotation. 

2018-03-30_12-10-37.png

• Like 2

For these set of pictures I really like the 3rd one. It makes me feel like I'm standing in it as opposed to looking at a picture. Also these shots are a lot dimmer and less inviting than the original. Mind taking the shots during the brighter part of the day?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.