Hello, I installed both Immersion and Carry Capacity and only Carry Capacity is even showing up on the Mod Manager tab of VS. I tried putting all of the files in Immersion folder directly into the VS mods folder as well as having them into the Immersion folder. I fear I'm just over looking something.

Thanks.

Edit: It appears I downloaded from the wrong spot on github. It's showing up in the Mod Manager folder now. Thanks

Edit2: So I can't start a world with Immersion. It says something went awry and to check the logs but there's no log that describes what happened.

Edit3: I got it working after help from the Discord and reinstalling.

Edited by Pervy Sage
Other Issues.

is it possible to make a lite version of this mod, which adds most of the content, doesn't break existing worlds, compatible with other mods, vanilla balanced, and removes the hardcore survival elements (frankly the game is grindy and complicated enough as it is). It would be nice to have access to things like palm trees, new tools, casting moulds, more uses for bamboo, new blocks, etc... without having to go through ten more steps than in vanilla, and having to manage ten times as many items. besides, many of the features are a quite janky (having 6 different log types, in 5 sizes, stripped, or unstripped, and in three different orientations, all taking up valuable inventory space if you are not careful, and that is just unworked wood. not to mention all of the scrap wood that can't be gotten rid of easily, just as a prime example) (I copied this from my other post in the immersion mod, which was the outdated version)

• Like 1

Not a big fan of the rivers, seem more like elongated lakes since they're ALL at the same Y level. Couldn't find any ruins or traders spawned until I rolled Immersion back to 1.2.0. Viola, traders AND ruins began showing up again. Did y'all break something?

• 3 weeks later...

Does this mod change world generation by any means? I found some pretty absurd worlds generated after I activated this mod 🤣🤣🤣 Something like spawning in a mountain range at 1300 high and having a canyon made by a small river cutting the range down to 650 block height lol and I end up always spawning inside a river in a canyon so steep I can't find a way out lol

I really want to play this mod but it keeps saying "unable to resolve some mod dependencies. please check log files". I have made sure that everything is the right version I have to  other mod that this one needs. I also removed my other mods and it made no difference. There is no crash files or anything log related that i can see. Please help.

7 hours ago, HuskyTemple said:

I really want to play this mod but it keeps saying "unable to resolve some mod dependencies. please check log files". I have made sure that everything is the right version I have to  other mod that this one needs. I also removed my other mods and it made no difference. There is no crash files or anything log related that i can see. Please help.

You have to download the latest version of carrycapacity, its link is in the top comment of this thread, you need to download the 0.4.9

7 hours ago, Stefano Da Giau said:

You have to download the latest version of carrycapacity, its link is in the top comment of this thread, you need to download the 0.4.9

I thought I did but apparently not. The link at the top is for 0.4.7

Edit: Thanks! I just had to find the mod on the forum the link is wrong

Edited by HuskyTemple

I can't seem to find a way to craft a barrel. the instructions on the handbook say to place a plank panel (I used a debarked oak plank panel), and place 12 boards (I tried to use 12 oak boards), when I try to sneak RMB the boards on the panel, nothing happens. I also tried the vanilla recipe but it doesn't obviously work. What to do?

Edit: nothing, I had to create a plank block with boards and then saw it.. That's quite complicate a procedure

Edited by Stefano Da Giau

On 3/28/2020 at 8:33 PM, tony Liberatto said:

Sorry for the delay guys: @Sileo Patronus, and @Kagi.
The new update fixes the Chests and the burdenbaskets. It should also fix the inventory, as it was a Vanilla bug that got fixed in the last game update.

I'm using VS-1.12.14-Immersion-1.2.3.zip on the unofficial immersion test server. I'm having the same problem with burdenbaskets.

I confirm the spear bug, I have metal spears (except copper ones) seemingly without textures, and if I try to throw at something (I tried with a wolf), the game crashes. The one in the pic is a tin bronze spear, don't know why the screenshot didn't show the hud.

Edit: the CTD happens whenever I throw the spear

Second edit: tried going to creative and spawned a copper spear, CTD when I've thrown it, the same happened with obsidian ones, which is strange, as you can notice I crafted obsidian spears before and they worked perfectly, I will try the ones I crafted myself to see if the game crashes again.
Crafted spears work fine, spawned spears don't, metal spears I crafted don't work. I will try knapping yet another obsidian spear to see if it works. I will craft isome with different materials
Yed another EDIT: crafted an obsidian spear with different materials than the ones I crafted in the pic. Used oak instead of pine, sinew instead of leather straps. It Worked. Then I spawned a copper spearhead in creative and craft a copper spear with it using a oak stick. CTD happened.
I'm pretty confident to say the only CRAFTED, primitive spears work right now. Any metal one is corrupted in my game. Also I have to report that Immersion is the last mod I downloaded

2020-05-25_16-53-41.png

Edited by Stefano Da Giau

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, quick question. Does this mod impact how entities are generated and spawned in the world as well? I'm some times getting massive hiccups in the game and freezing. And on several occasions I've stood in a rough center of four loaded chunks and there were 895 entities there. (I used the -clearentities- command and it said it deleted that many.) Once deleted, the lag and hiccup stops untill the next ingame day where another set of 700+ entities are being spawned in on the fly. Chickens and armadillos specifically, though some times the boars are affected too. Have not seen it yet with wolves or sheep. 

Keep up the good work! 
Awesome mod in general. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.