Claus Havn

Mac OS - Mouse Look

So, apparently this has been listed a few times, but I cannot look around with the mouse.

Here are the things I know:

Client version: 1.12.3
Mac version: 10.15.3
MacBook Pro 15-inch, 2017

Left and right mouse buttons work, GUI works; game essentially works - but I cannot look around.

And a last little tidbit, switching to fullscreen crashes the game.

I see, thanks. Unfortunately, at this point I am unable to fix this as I cannot reproduce the bug on my end. You could play on a windows computer, there the mouse works flawlessly, alternatively feel free to request a refund through a support request. Sorry for the bad news 😕

Hi,

same problem here - my setup:

- MacOS Catalina 10.15.3
- MacBook Pro (Retina 13 inch, 2015)
- MonoFramework-MDK-6.4.0.198.macos10.xamarin.universal
- The game seems not to respond to anything I do with the mousepad, a Logitech G420 or a Cyborg RAT 7 mouse.
- I even allowed Vintage Story to monitor keyboard input, even when other apps are used - didn't change anything.

You probably have a lot to do now, but maybe you can fix this problem sometime. I look forward to playing the game one day.
Cheers!

Hi!

I have the same problem as well.

- MacOS Catalina 10.15.3
- iMac 5k 2014

My boyfriend plays on an iMac with High Sierra 10.13.6 and it is working. So seems like a problem with the latest operation system

9 minutes ago, Elaveen said:

Hi!

I have the same problem as well.

- MacOS Catalina 10.15.3
- iMac 5k 2014

My boyfriend plays on an iMac with High Sierra 10.13.6 and it is working. So seems like a problem with the latest operation system

We tried on an iMac with Mojave 10.14.6 and here it works. It also runs a lot smoother. We also noticed, that the interface on the Mac with Catalina is a little bit offset. I have to click a bit underneath.

Have the same problem, click, only change the direction of view is not.
Everything is ok in the menu

Mac OS Catalina
Mouse: Raccat Kone

I'm not sure if this is a Catalina specific issue or what, but the game isn't playable on my MacBook Pro 13 2020, friends MacBook Pro 16 2019, as well as his iMac 4K, all running 10.15.5. Mouse look is completely broken on Mac.