Join Conquest of Blocks™ [EU] - The Oldest Active Custom Server

Conquest of Blocks

Great new additions, all server exclusive:

Watchdogs (server exclusive) - will protect players from enemy mobs in public areas within town. And: Private Dogs (obtainable via the animal trader)

694814535_VintagestoryScreenshot2020_12.03-02_42_41_86.thumb.png.10547779523ea47fba4aa2bb85acfe6d.png

Deluxe Travelers Backpack (server exclusive) with 18 slots (must be crafted with materials that early players won't have access to):

727908853_VintagestoryScreenshot2020_12.03-11_52_11_23.thumb.png.b654d4ee71193e1667f9250c9eda6b36.png

Edited by Kai Effelsberg

• Conquest of Blocks changed the title to VSo: Conquest of Blocks | www.VintageStory.online (English/German) - international members (US, RU, EU...)

Downloaded the mod quick installer just now and ran it, but the game's telling me that I'm lacking the mods required to log on.

EDIT: Ah, missed the uninstall step. Nevermind.

EDIT2: Nope, something's borked. There's no mods in the mod folder (Is that where they should install with the quick installer?) but it's showing me as having several non-core mods. The Necessaries mod is one version out of date, and the latest download from the downloads page isn't installing the latest version. Not sure if there's a mismatch in the downloads or if there's something up with my PC. I've tried uninstalling the mods twice (which required a reinstall to get the uninstaller back) but the old mod versions are still showing up in the manager.

EDIT3: I've deleted everything I could find relating to the mods, but they're still turning up in the mod list. I'd rather not have to do a complete wipe-and-reinstall because of some mods deciding they definitely exist when they don't.

Edited by greatorder

greatorder, did you solve your problem by now? please check BOTH "Vintagestory" and "VintagestoryData" folders in X:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming for remaining mods. Our self installer installs all files to the folder named "Vintagestory", since the other folder is meant for singleplayer only. I guess you did something wrong while you manually uninstalled the mods. Always use the provided uninstaller exe for proper removal. You should join our discord if you need live support.

Edited by Kai Effelsberg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Conquest of Blocks changed the title to [PvE RP] VSo: Conquest of Blocks | www.VintageStory.online (English/German) - international members (US, RU, EU...)
  • Conquest of Blocks changed the title to [JOIN NOW] VSo: Conquest of Blocks |RP| Exclusive mods like cat & dog pets, bandit mobs, custom traders & ruins.. plus xSkills, MedievalExpansion, Prim.Survival, Graves & more!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Conquest of Blocks changed the title to [NEXT WIPE: 12.2] Conquest of Blocks |PvE| Exclusive: Cat and Dog pets, Bandit mobs, custom Traders and Ruins, tundra Bisons & more
  • Conquest of Blocks changed the title to Conquest of Blocks: Tribes [We are converting to an primitive tribal theme and true rpg - no lone wolves anymore]
  • Conquest of Blocks changed the title to Conquest of Blocks: Tribes [We are converting to an "settlers vs primitive tribals" theme and true rpg - no lone wolves anymore] WIPED 30.03
  • Conquest of Blocks changed the title to VSo: Conquest of Blocks ♥ stable only - WIPED 30.03.21 - every 6 months - Join us now [EU/GER]
  • Conquest of Blocks changed the title to VSo: Conquest of Blocks ♥ stable only - - exclusive Wildlife, Weapons, Soundtrack and more - - Join us now [EU/GER]

It's a real shame that your mod updates with all these awesome new enemies like cannibals and anomalies and I had no idea until I randomly decided to check this page. I know you guys only want it to be used on your server or singleplayer worlds, but all these new mobs are exactly what people playing singleplayer are probably looking for. It's lonely out there! You should let people know more about these updates!

CoB Bandits is already one of the more popular creature mods, people would go bananas if they found out about bison and cats and stuff.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Conquest of Blocks changed the title to Conquest of Blocks™ RP ♥ stable only - - exclusive Wildlife, Weapons, Soundtrack and more - - Join us now!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Conquest of Blocks changed the title to Conquest of Blocks™ RP ♥ stable only - - exclusive Mods - - SKELETON MOB UPDATE - - Join us now!
  • Conquest of Blocks changed the title to Conquest of Blocks™ RP ♥ stable only - - exclusive Mods - - MAGIC MUSHROOM UPDATE - - Join us now!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.