Join Conquest of Blocks™ [EU] - The Oldest Active Custom Server

Conquest of Blocks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Conquest of Blocks changed the title to Now on 1.16.1: Conquest of Blocks™ ♥ Light RP, Jobs, Economy, Exclusive Mods, Soft-Whitelisted | The Oldest Active Custom Server ヅ
8 hours ago, Laimux said:

Still need a lot, a lot of work, solid bugs, unplayable

Since we are heavily modded and just updated to 1.16, there are bugs of course. Things where running smooth before. I update the server almost daily with the newest mod versions and i do fix stuff myself when possible, Like i did today. What did you find "unplayable" - some details would help. @Laimux

By the way, you are not whitelisted, so you can't build and do stuff anyway.

Edited by CoB_Kai

• Conquest of Blocks changed the title to Conquest of Blocks™ ♥ Light RP, Jobs, Economy, Exclusive Mods, Soft-Whitelisted | The Oldest Active Custom Server ヅ
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Conquest of Blocks changed the title to WIPED April 29 2022 | Join now | Conquest of Blocks™ ♥ The Oldest Active Custom Server ヅ
  • Conquest of Blocks changed the title to WIPED May 15 2022 | Join now | Conquest of Blocks™ [EU] - The Oldest Active Custom Server
  • Conquest of Blocks changed the title to Join now | Conquest of Blocks™ [EU] - The Oldest Active Custom Server
  • 2 months later...
  • Conquest of Blocks changed the title to Looking for awesomeness? | Join Conquest of Blocks™ [EU] - The Oldest Active Custom Server
  • Conquest of Blocks changed the title to WIPED April 13 | Join Conquest of Blocks™ [EU] - The Oldest Active Custom Server
  • Conquest of Blocks changed the title to Join Conquest of Blocks™ [EU] - The Oldest Active Custom Server
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.