[1.17.X+]Pols Server Utilities

Polraudio Zion

Its been a while since I have done an update for this mod and im sorry that not much has been added since last time but anyways here we go.

NOTE: This version of the mod only works for 1.15.X+.
Changelog for 1.2.1

• Added ability to disable /home, /warp and /spawn in the config.
  • Added /rtime that will show you the real current time on your computer. Useful for those who play in full screen and hate to alt-tab to check the time.
  • Added /backup thats a shorter version of /genbackup without arguments.
  • Added /save thats a shorter version of /autosavenow
  • Added /deop and /deop [playername] so you can easily make your self and others no longer admins. Way easier than dealing the the default way to do it.
  • Added /warn [playername] and /unwarn [playername] that will add a warning point to a players profile.
  • Added /pinfo [playername] so you can see info on players such as their join date, last time seen, homes, warn points, UID, and deaths.
  • Added /myinfo so players can see info on them selves, Same as the info above.

As always thank you everyone who has downloaded and enjoyed this mod so far. If anyone has any requests for commands please let me know.

• Amazing! 1

• Polraudio Zion changed the title to [1.15.X+]Pols Server Utilities 1.2.1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

There is a bug with configurations.
Rollback time for home is not working.
Used while from the warp.
And in chat, when using the / home command, it shows the cooldown for the warp

And even when creating a config, folders with the indication of the world are not created and their names in the end look like this:

Безымянный.png

Edited by SalteK

On 11/13/2021 at 9:18 AM, SalteK said:

There is a bug with configurations.
Rollback time for home is not working.
Used while from the warp.
And in chat, when using the / home command, it shows the cooldown for the warp

And even when creating a config, folders with the indication of the world are not created and their names in the end look like this:

Безымянный.png

Not sure exactly what you are saying.

If you are running a dedicated server that is the correct place where the configs are placed because a dedicated server only has 1 world anyways.

On 11/15/2021 at 11:39 PM, Polraudio Zion said:

Not sure exactly what you are saying.

If you are running a dedicated server that is the correct place where the configs are placed because a dedicated server only has 1 world anyways.

The file name issue is not particularly important

I'm more interested in the question with the config
There are three parameters for specifying the rollback time of the command:
"spawnCooldownSec": 60
"homeCooldownSec": 60,
"warpCooldownSec": 60

so the "homeCooldownSec" parameter is not used Instead, the time from the "warpCooldownSec" parameter is used for the /home command.

Edited by SalteK

On 11/18/2021 at 3:22 AM, SalteK said:

so the "homeCooldownSec" parameter is not used Instead, the time from the "warpCooldownSec" parameter is used for the /home command.

I see where i made the error in the code. I recently reinstalled winblows 10 so i don't have my dev environment setup yet. Ill fix it monday on my next day off from work.

EDIT: When you said rollback i thought you meant something with rolling back the server lol.

Edited by Polraudio Zion

• Polraudio Zion changed the title to [1.15.X+]Pols Server Utilities 1.2.2
On 11/18/2021 at 3:22 AM, SalteK said:

Mod updated to 1.2.2

• Home cooldown now uses the correct variable. - Thank you SalteK for reporting it.

• Polraudio Zion changed the title to [1.15.X+]Pols Server Utilities 1.2.3

Mod updated to 1.2.3

• Added random teleport command via /rtp. RTP can randomly teleport a player anywhere on the map on ground level(not in the air).
  • Added config to disable/enable random teleports.
  • Added config for admins to bypass cooldowns.
  • Admins can set unlimited amount of homes.
  • Added useless /noclip command(Didn't realize it was a thing till after I made it. Might be fun to play with.)

• Polraudio Zion changed the title to [1.15.X+]Pols Server Utilities 1.2.4
  • Polraudio Zion changed the title to [1.16.X+]Pols Server Utilities 1.2.5

Mod updated to 1.2.5

• Added /back command. The back command will bring you back to your last location before you teleported. Yes it works with deaths so you can get back to your body instantly.

Note: This will be the last post on the forums for this mods downloads. If you wish to get more updated versions please visit the Mod DB page here.
https://mods.vintagestory.at/show/mod/55

I will however still post changelogs and answer any bugs/issues here.

Edited by Polraudio Zion

Mod Updated to 1.2.7

• Added /ping command so people can see their ping to the server.
  • Added /mute [player] and /unmute [player] so admins can mute naughty players(yes this also mutes /me with a troll message).
  • Added config to turn off the mute system because there is a chance it might conflict with other chat mods.
  • Added the ability to supply a max value when using RTP via /rtp [max distance]. Sadly the minumum is still 0 but ill try to figure out something in the near future.
  • Fixed the max rtp distance to take into account the max size of the world so smaller worlds should work fine now from my testing hopefully.
  • Made the default rtp distance lower so players are not thrown all the way to the edges of the world. If you want to go out further or closer use it with arguments.
  • /pinfo [player] and /myinfo now shows if a player is muted.

https://mods.vintagestory.at/show/mod/55

Mod Updated to 1.2.8

• -Added /findore [Distance Down] command. If you are tired of the default prospecting system i have a solution for you. Easy mode prospecting has arrived. It will tell you what ores are found in the given distance starting at the block you are standing on going down 1x1. Since ores are generated in a disc you should have no problem finding the ores you are looking for.
    NOTE: This will also consume durability on your prospecting pick to make things balanced as the pick is required still.
  • Added a config to turn this feature off also.

This will be the last update for a while unless bug fixes are needed. This update should work with all versions of 1.17+ unless something major changes.

• Polraudio Zion changed the title to [1.17.X+]Pols Server Utilities
  • 2 months later...

Great mod, now a staple of my server. Thanks for making it!

If you are still planning on expanding the mod, I would really like to see the ability to add a cost to using a /warp or /home such as requiring and consuming a temporal gear.

Also, physical based warps such as when a player walks onto a particular block it would warp them either to the adjoined warp point or even better giving the player a pop-up list of available warp points to select from.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Flint German said:

Great mod, now a staple of my server. Thanks for making it!

If you are still planning on expanding the mod, I would really like to see the ability to add a cost to using a /warp or /home such as requiring and consuming a temporal gear.

Also, physical based warps such as when a player walks onto a particular block it would warp them either to the adjoined warp point or even better giving the player a pop-up list of available warp points to select from.

Thank you for using my mod!

The adding cost to warping could easily be done. Physical warps would be a lot harder to do and a pop-up list would only be do able with the client having a UI mod. I can def add an option for consuming a temporal gear per warp/home. Would you be able to PM me your server address? I love to check out any server using my mod.

Edited by Polraudio Zion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.