Update player mini-map icon and colour

Smile

The player icon does not contrast enough with the map, maybe even letting us customise the colours in the settings would be best for potential colour-blind users.
As I was playing with my friend we had incredible difficulty spotting each-other in most environments let alone a snow covered biome.

Thank you!

Similar suggestion I agree with: 

Edited by Smile

21 hours ago, Smile said:

The player icon does not contrast enough with the map

Isn't it white? Unless you're in a snowy area that should bee contrasting with everything. Not sure how difficult the coding would be but maybe an icon that changes to the contrast color of wherever it is on the map would help.

On 3/5/2020 at 3:02 PM, Sparkle Kitti said:

Isn't it white? Unless you're in a snowy area that should bee contrasting with everything. Not sure how difficult the coding would be but maybe an icon that changes to the contrast color of wherever it is on the map would help.

Yes, and other players are a really really light grey colour which is very hard to see in most environments.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.