XLib and XSkills

Xandu

On 1/5/2022 at 11:29 PM, Feroxious said:

Xandu , when i try to put mods into my 1.16 rc6 server, I'm getting this error at launch : 

Version: v1.16.0-rc.6 (Unstable)1/5/2022 6:00:01 PM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Vintagestory.API.Config.TranslationService.Load(Boolean lazyLoad)
   at Vintagestory.API.Config.Lang.Load(ILogger logger, IAssetManager assetManager, String defaultLanguage)
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerSystemModHandler.OnLoadAssets()
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.EnterRunPhase(EnumServerRunPhase runPhase)
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.Launch()
   at ‭‏‎‬‍‫‍‎‍‏‫‎‮‮‬‭‬‏‮.‏‍‮‮‎‏‮‪‌‫‪‍‏‍‍‪‏‮‎‮()
   at _1OzxJijwDv4UbCmbYyW3H8Jf8QN._H28AIBPAN7K3Llru23eo2kbE1Dk(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

any suggestions how to fix this ? 

Should be fixed now. You just need to download the 0.6.4 version of xskills. Xlib does not need an update.

• Amazing! 1

Hi,
encounter a bug/crash. When I eat the last item it get crashed.

cheers

[Server Error] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at XSkills.CollectiblePatch.Postfix (Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject __instance, System.Single __state, System.Single secondsUsed, Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot slot, Vintagestory.API.Common.EntityAgent byEntity) [0x00043] in <61bec1e14a2242cfb29b731e548e5596>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject.Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject.tryEatStop_Patch2(Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject,single,Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot,Vintagestory.API.Common.EntityAgent)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject.Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject.OnHeldInteractStop_Patch1(Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject,single,Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot,Vintagestory.API.Common.EntityAgent,Vintagestory.API.Common.BlockSelection,Vintagestory.API.Common.EntitySelection)
  at Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject.OnHeldUseStop (System.Single secondsPassed, Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot slot, Vintagestory.API.Common.EntityAgent byEntity, Vintagestory.API.Common.BlockSelection blockSel, Vintagestory.API.Common.EntitySelection entitySel, Vintagestory.API.Common.EnumHandInteract useType) [0x00013] in <f3d9f7f646fa41a984a624563c420a1c>:0
  at Vintagestory.Server.ServerSystemInventory.HandleHandInteraction (_yPPo82QNBralGM6H4k4fAlG0Umw packet, Vintagestory.Server.ConnectedClient client) [0x0032e] in <421c3a263bfb4dfc9f8411a628754880>:0
  at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.HandleClientPacket (Vintagestory.Server.ConnectedClient client, System.Byte[] data) [0x0005a] in <421c3a263bfb4dfc9f8411a628754880>:0
  at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.ProcessNetMessage (Vintagestory.Common.NetIncomingMessage msg, Vintagestory.Common.NetServer mainSocket) [0x00150] in <421c3a263bfb4dfc9f8411a628754880>:0

1 hour ago, Adolf Sibin said:

Hi,

cheers

[Server Error] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at XSkills.CollectiblePatch.Postfix (Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject __instance, System.Single __state, System.Single secondsUsed, Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot slot, Vintagestory.API.Common.EntityAgent byEntity) [0x00043] in <61bec1e14a2242cfb29b731e548e5596>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject.Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject.tryEatStop_Patch2(Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject,single,Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot,Vintagestory.API.Common.EntityAgent)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject.Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject.OnHeldInteractStop_Patch1(Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject,single,Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot,Vintagestory.API.Common.EntityAgent,Vintagestory.API.Common.BlockSelection,Vintagestory.API.Common.EntitySelection)
  at Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject.OnHeldUseStop (System.Single secondsPassed, Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot slot, Vintagestory.API.Common.EntityAgent byEntity, Vintagestory.API.Common.BlockSelection blockSel, Vintagestory.API.Common.EntitySelection entitySel, Vintagestory.API.Common.EnumHandInteract useType) [0x00013] in <f3d9f7f646fa41a984a624563c420a1c>:0
  at Vintagestory.Server.ServerSystemInventory.HandleHandInteraction (_yPPo82QNBralGM6H4k4fAlG0Umw packet, Vintagestory.Server.ConnectedClient client) [0x0032e] in <421c3a263bfb4dfc9f8411a628754880>:0
  at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.HandleClientPacket (Vintagestory.Server.ConnectedClient client, System.Byte[] data) [0x0005a] in <421c3a263bfb4dfc9f8411a628754880>:0
  at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.ProcessNetMessage (Vintagestory.Common.NetIncomingMessage msg, Vintagestory.Common.NetServer mainSocket) [0x00150] in <421c3a263bfb4dfc9f8411a628754880>:0

same here

• Thanks 1

Hi,

cheers

Thanks for the report. I am quite confused why this one was not discovered earlier since it shouldn't be just in this version.

Hi,

cheers

11 minutes ago, Lucy Demoon said:

same here

I am sorry for this one. Should be fixed now.

1 hour ago, nebux said:

1.16rc7 latest xlib. smelter skill doesn't work anymore

It seems to work for me as intended. Note that smeltable items generally cannot benefit from the ability to prevent endless metal creation loops. So what mold did you use?

Question regarding lumiferous
I noticed my friends can't see me glowing  but only i can see the glow
does that mean it's a mere cosmetic that doesn't do anything beside change my visual????

like do monsters spawn around me if i dont have any light source on beside lumiferious glowing in a game for example?

9 hours ago, Platidragon said:

Question regarding lumiferous
I noticed my friends can't see me glowing  but only i can see the glow
does that mean it's a mere cosmetic that doesn't do anything beside change my visual????

like do monsters spawn around me if i dont have any light source on beside lumiferious glowing in a game for example?

Technically only the server and your client know which skills you have other players don't. That's the reason why they don't see you glow. But the server should handle you as somebody with a light source in your hand.

Hey, I uploaded a small patch that hopefully helps large servers to reduce the performance cost of the mod. I also fixed a few small issues i encountered on the way.

-reduced the number of updates some abilities made per second (from once per tick to once per second)
    -this hopefully helps large servers that have performance issues

-the caveman ability no longer influences your temporal stability if you are above sea level
-changed the description of the fast forward ability slightly
-fixed a calculation error in the fast forward ability

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Voicebox said:

it doesnt seem like some skills are leveling up, survival is leveling up for some in muiltiplayer, but not others.

Are you sure? It should work the same for everyone. Maybe the players just died and lost their experience?

Game crashes when trying to smith on multiplayer. 

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM 
Version: v1.16.0 (Stable)15.01.2022 18:41:02: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Odwołanie do obiektu nie zostało ustawione na wystąpienie obiektu.
   w XSkills.BlockEntityAnvilPatch.CheckIfFinishedPostfix(BlockEntityAnvil __instance, AnvilState& __state, IPlayer byPlayer)
   w Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityAnvil.CheckIfFinished_Patch4(BlockEntityAnvil this, IPlayer byPlayer)
   w Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityAnvil.TryPut_Patch2(BlockEntityAnvil this, IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, BlockSelection blockSel)
   w Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityAnvil.OnPlayerInteract(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, BlockSelection blockSel)
   w Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockAnvil.OnBlockInteractStart(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, BlockSelection blockSel)
   w Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.TryBeginUseBlock(Block selectedBlock, BlockSelection blockSelection)
   w Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.HandleMouseInteractionsBlockSelected(Single dt)
   w Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.OnFinalizeFrame(Single dt)
   w Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   w Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   w Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.RenderToDefaultFramebuffer(Single dt)
   w _lb8GGBWOchQLOU3RFFw58Ijkh1D._1NlBQQ8qS5idQptIBQaAbARuOfxA(Single )
   w _vFhcDU5n6Z0hUte90jdaxlrDjR5._HuDdfzha8ZKZvU2y0RbH58r7VzR(Single )
   w _vFhcDU5n6Z0hUte90jdaxlrDjR5._XZOFA2JA54yZjH15yys9W7vL9hj(Single )
   w Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   w System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   w OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp) w C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:wiersz 476
   w OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame() w C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:wiersz 452
   w OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second) w C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:wiersz 375
   w _FKpOpQGqqf3cJWdQyWh1ysxsDBb._pYad7oBcQ5qtzQkYGDu4NFHQxhK(_5x3PJgrln4IBXPDNSNN0fecxKFb , String[] )
   w _sejP0Tcz8wTg70ptIdRr3CwQmrE._pYad7oBcQ5qtzQkYGDu4NFHQxhK(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.