Jump to content

XLib and XSkills


Xandu

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Xandu said:

Ok. Did you now use Anvil Metal Recovery, too? They changed how the mod works for version 1.15 and that may broke something. But until know i haven't found anything that could cause such a problem. I would like to see a log file after this issue happened.

Yes, I did. After the information that mode can made this problem, I removed it. After restart the game the problem desapeared. The most interesting is, that after hunt over 100 drifters i had only 1 temporeal gear. Immediately after Anvil... the first killed mobe dropped the second gear. I have no idea if is any coincidence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EreticKB said:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IC-bPwHnp0qg8pHvLwbLlajRkR69OxKA - saved game and logs.

(i added some levels through console command)

It would be nice if i could access the file without signing in.

40 minutes ago, Draaven1 said:

Yes, I did. After the information that mode can made this problem, I removed it. After restart the game the problem desapeared. The most interesting is, that after hunt over 100 drifters i had only 1 temporeal gear. Immediately after Anvil... the first killed mobe dropped the second gear. I have no idea if is any coincidence.

Sounds like a coincidence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Hexedian said:

Dirt gives no digging exp right now; sand, gravel, clay, peat all work, but soil and bony soil don't.

 

Hi, do you have another mod that adds a behavior to soil blocks?

On 9/6/2021 at 10:11 PM, EreticKB said:

Single, usually i use ctrl+F1 for restore fps.

Ok. I tried several things but at the moment i just can't reproduce this. I really don't know what could cause such a bug. 😕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are multiple mods, none of which changes soil behavior. Tested in single player with the same mods, and soil does give digging experience, so I'm baffled.

Mod

Spoiler

- XSkills/Xlib
- Carry Capacity
- Player Corpse
- Trade'o'mat
- Starterpack
- Medieval Expansion
- Necessaries
- Survival Categories
- Workbench Expansion
- Instruments
- Lichen
- More Roads
- Useful Stuff

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Hexedian said:

There are multiple mods, none of which changes soil behavior. Tested in single player with the same mods, and soil does give digging experience, so I'm baffled.

Mod

  Hide contents

- XSkills/Xlib
- Carry Capacity
- Player Corpse
- Trade'o'mat
- Starterpack
- Medieval Expansion
- Necessaries
- Survival Categories
- Workbench Expansion
- Instruments
- Lichen
- More Roads
- Useful Stuff

 

Then it's maybe a server specific thing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Hexedian said:

The server uses mostly default settings, and xskills settings haven't been changed at all.

 

Has everybody on the server this issue? Have you tried whether any of the abilities works with soil? So does the digging speed effect triggers when you have the ability and dig up soil?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/15/2021 at 5:01 PM, Hexedian said:

Nobody on the server gets experience from dirt, and I can confirm that dirt doesn't trigger the Shovel Expert ability, but clay does.

 

Sounds like something is messing up the block behavior.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Thalius said:

Is anyone aware of any issues with this mod on a server were Mr1k3s weapons pack mod is installed?
I tried asking on that mod's forum page, but no response. Thought I might try asking here.

What exactly is the issue?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Xandu said:

What exactly is the issue?

Well, no issues for us at the moment. We are considering adding it to our server, but we are checking with the community first to see if there are any known conflicts with xskills and xlib. Loving your skill system, but are concerned about adding the new weapons and possible conflicts with skills.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Thalius said:

Well, no issues for us at the moment. We are considering adding it to our server, but we are checking with the community first to see if there are any known conflicts with xskills and xlib. Loving your skill system, but are concerned about adding the new weapons and possible conflicts with skills.

Adding new weapons should work fine.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good morning, Xandu!

We have been experiencing some issues with clients crashing or not being able to join our server.  Resetting the server fixed it for a time, but the problem kept coming back.  We figured it had to be one of the mods. We could not tell which one from the crash reports, but all the reports looked about the same.  We started removing the mods one by one until we found the problem, and once xsklls and xlib were removed, everyone was able to log in without issue.

I am including two of the crash reports.
 

Spoiler

-------------------------------
Version: v1.15.5 (Stable)19/09/2021 23:22:16: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.<>c.<HandleServerAssets>b__21_0()
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.ExecuteMainThreadTasks(Single deltaTime)
   at _TKxd5zsRGjdjjLt43mszZSMKrNM._ra0MgpFbqkfgNETNlZ5CppyVnhE(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._iIGaTXNE8VYTpgEu9zjpAQyJSxd(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._vCB99EztL7cSfmplK8tyTwrQQxC(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _q065sSmA3CNgGuKTGnlAjR4ljPw._WkSl7yfiyr5DwPiSMvTudNAhp6(_t3ILnyYBq5OoYhhBY3JeTWgFmJDA , String[] )
   at _DBu5wiQWRAHGS5G2jiCKymvQ9yE._WkSl7yfiyr5DwPiSMvTudNAhp6(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

 

Spoiler

Version: v1.15.5 (Stable)9/19/2021 6:16:32 PM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.<>c.<HandleServerAssets>b__21_0()
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.ExecuteMainThreadTasks(Single deltaTime)
   at _TKxd5zsRGjdjjLt43mszZSMKrNM._ra0MgpFbqkfgNETNlZ5CppyVnhE(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._iIGaTXNE8VYTpgEu9zjpAQyJSxd(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._vCB99EztL7cSfmplK8tyTwrQQxC(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _q065sSmA3CNgGuKTGnlAjR4ljPw._WkSl7yfiyr5DwPiSMvTudNAhp6(_t3ILnyYBq5OoYhhBY3JeTWgFmJDA , String[] )
   at _DBu5wiQWRAHGS5G2jiCKymvQ9yE._WkSl7yfiyr5DwPiSMvTudNAhp6(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------
Version: v1.15.5 (Stable)9/19/2021 6:18:32 PM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.<>c.<HandleServerAssets>b__21_0()
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.ExecuteMainThreadTasks(Single deltaTime)
   at _TKxd5zsRGjdjjLt43mszZSMKrNM._ra0MgpFbqkfgNETNlZ5CppyVnhE(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._iIGaTXNE8VYTpgEu9zjpAQyJSxd(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._vCB99EztL7cSfmplK8tyTwrQQxC(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _q065sSmA3CNgGuKTGnlAjR4ljPw._WkSl7yfiyr5DwPiSMvTudNAhp6(_t3ILnyYBq5OoYhhBY3JeTWgFmJDA , String[] )
   at _DBu5wiQWRAHGS5G2jiCKymvQ9yE._WkSl7yfiyr5DwPiSMvTudNAhp6(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------
Version: v1.15.5 (Stable)9/19/2021 6:22:03 PM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.<>c.<HandleServerAssets>b__21_0()
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.ExecuteMainThreadTasks(Single deltaTime)
   at _TKxd5zsRGjdjjLt43mszZSMKrNM._ra0MgpFbqkfgNETNlZ5CppyVnhE(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._iIGaTXNE8VYTpgEu9zjpAQyJSxd(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._vCB99EztL7cSfmplK8tyTwrQQxC(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _q065sSmA3CNgGuKTGnlAjR4ljPw._WkSl7yfiyr5DwPiSMvTudNAhp6(_t3ILnyYBq5OoYhhBY3JeTWgFmJDA , String[] )
   at _DBu5wiQWRAHGS5G2jiCKymvQ9yE._WkSl7yfiyr5DwPiSMvTudNAhp6(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------


Everyone really enjoys having the mod. I honestly did not realize just how much depth it was going to bring to the community and to the server, being able to build skills that customized your character and lent to actual roles emerging in our little Wilderlands society.

If there is anything else we can do to help figure out and solve the issue, just let us know.

~TH~

Edited by Thalius
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Thalius said:

Good morning, Xandu!

We have been experiencing some issues with clients crashing or not being able to join our server.  Resetting the server fixed it for a time, but the problem kept coming back.  We figured it had to be one of the mods. We could not tell which one from the crash reports, but all the reports looked about the same.  We started removing the mods one by one until we found the problem, and once xsklls and xlib were removed, everyone was able to log in without issue.

I am including two of the crash reports.
 

  Reveal hidden contents

-------------------------------
Version: v1.15.5 (Stable)19/09/2021 23:22:16: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.<>c.<HandleServerAssets>b__21_0()
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.ExecuteMainThreadTasks(Single deltaTime)
   at _TKxd5zsRGjdjjLt43mszZSMKrNM._ra0MgpFbqkfgNETNlZ5CppyVnhE(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._iIGaTXNE8VYTpgEu9zjpAQyJSxd(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._vCB99EztL7cSfmplK8tyTwrQQxC(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _q065sSmA3CNgGuKTGnlAjR4ljPw._WkSl7yfiyr5DwPiSMvTudNAhp6(_t3ILnyYBq5OoYhhBY3JeTWgFmJDA , String[] )
   at _DBu5wiQWRAHGS5G2jiCKymvQ9yE._WkSl7yfiyr5DwPiSMvTudNAhp6(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Version: v1.15.5 (Stable)9/19/2021 6:16:32 PM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.<>c.<HandleServerAssets>b__21_0()
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.ExecuteMainThreadTasks(Single deltaTime)
   at _TKxd5zsRGjdjjLt43mszZSMKrNM._ra0MgpFbqkfgNETNlZ5CppyVnhE(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._iIGaTXNE8VYTpgEu9zjpAQyJSxd(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._vCB99EztL7cSfmplK8tyTwrQQxC(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _q065sSmA3CNgGuKTGnlAjR4ljPw._WkSl7yfiyr5DwPiSMvTudNAhp6(_t3ILnyYBq5OoYhhBY3JeTWgFmJDA , String[] )
   at _DBu5wiQWRAHGS5G2jiCKymvQ9yE._WkSl7yfiyr5DwPiSMvTudNAhp6(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------
Version: v1.15.5 (Stable)9/19/2021 6:18:32 PM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.<>c.<HandleServerAssets>b__21_0()
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.ExecuteMainThreadTasks(Single deltaTime)
   at _TKxd5zsRGjdjjLt43mszZSMKrNM._ra0MgpFbqkfgNETNlZ5CppyVnhE(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._iIGaTXNE8VYTpgEu9zjpAQyJSxd(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._vCB99EztL7cSfmplK8tyTwrQQxC(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _q065sSmA3CNgGuKTGnlAjR4ljPw._WkSl7yfiyr5DwPiSMvTudNAhp6(_t3ILnyYBq5OoYhhBY3JeTWgFmJDA , String[] )
   at _DBu5wiQWRAHGS5G2jiCKymvQ9yE._WkSl7yfiyr5DwPiSMvTudNAhp6(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------
Version: v1.15.5 (Stable)9/19/2021 6:22:03 PM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.<>c.<HandleServerAssets>b__21_0()
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.ExecuteMainThreadTasks(Single deltaTime)
   at _TKxd5zsRGjdjjLt43mszZSMKrNM._ra0MgpFbqkfgNETNlZ5CppyVnhE(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._iIGaTXNE8VYTpgEu9zjpAQyJSxd(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._vCB99EztL7cSfmplK8tyTwrQQxC(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _q065sSmA3CNgGuKTGnlAjR4ljPw._WkSl7yfiyr5DwPiSMvTudNAhp6(_t3ILnyYBq5OoYhhBY3JeTWgFmJDA , String[] )
   at _DBu5wiQWRAHGS5G2jiCKymvQ9yE._WkSl7yfiyr5DwPiSMvTudNAhp6(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------


Everyone really enjoys having the mod. I honestly did not realize just how much depth it was going to bring to the community and to the server, being able to build skills that customized your character and lent to actual roles emerging in our little Wilderlands society.

If there is anything else we can do to help figure out and solve the issue, just let us know.

~TH~

I made some testing and couldn't reproduce this yet. Does this happen for all players or just specific players? Have you tried it with only xskills/xlib enabled? Sometimes a specific combination of mods can cause an issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It did not happen to everyone, and it seemed pretty random.  It grew worse over time.
We did not have this problem till we installed three mods recently- Weapons Pack, Workbench, and the Yabba Glass chapter mod.  We tried removing those first, but that did not fix the issue.  We have a few other mods installed as well, but xskills ran just fine with those for several weeks with no issues.

A complete list of the mods we have been running, though xskills and xlib have been removed for the time being till we figure out what is going on:

Better-Drifters-Wilderlands-Version_1.3.1
Braziers
CarryCapacity
Compass Mod
Lands of Chaos
Player Corpse
Primitive Survival
Tradeomat
Weapons Pack
Workbench Expansion
xlib
xskills
YABBA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey I'm getting an xskills error i'd like to report when joining a server (this is from the server logs)

02:44:25 [Server Error] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at XSkills.XSkillInventoryBackpack.get_Count () [0x00006] in :0 at Vintagestory.Common.InventoryPlayerBackPacks.get_Item (System.Int32 slotId) [0x00004] in <0929cb4a0bf94f28ae863eabe44f778a>:0 at XSkills.XSkillInventoryBackpack.get_Item (System.Int32 slotId) [0x0006d] in :0 at Vintagestory.Common.PlayerInventoryManager.get_ActiveHotbarSlot () [0x00040] in <0929cb4a0bf94f28ae863eabe44f778a>:0 at Vintagestory.Server.ServerPlayer.Init () [0x00033] in <0929cb4a0bf94f28ae863eabe44f778a>:0 at Vintagestory.Server.ServerPlayer..ctor (Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain server, Vintagestory.Server.ServerWorldPlayerData worlddata) [0x0001f] in <0929cb4a0bf94f28ae863eabe44f778a>:0 at Vintagestory.Server.ConnectedClient.LoadOrCreatePlayerData (Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain server, System.String playername, System.String playerUid) [0x00117] in <0929cb4a0bf94f28ae863eabe44f778a>:0 at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.FinalizePlayerIdentification (_u5aW6nwI619iz4yHtjn5DN36nRD packet, Vintagestory.Server.ConnectedClient client, System.String entitlements) [0x000d4] in <0929cb4a0bf94f28ae863eabe44f778a>:0 at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.HandlePlayerIdentification (_3m7od4q29MuHvvuYUPkoMOhKqzh p, Vintagestory.Server.ConnectedClient client) [0x002e9] in <0929cb4a0bf94f28ae863eabe44f778a>:0 at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.HandleClientPacket (Vintagestory.Server.ConnectedClient client, System.Byte[] data) [0x0005a] in <0929cb4a0bf94f28ae863eabe44f778a>:0 at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.ProcessNetMessage (Vintagestory.Common.NetIncomingMessage msg, Vintagestory.Common.NetServer mainSocket) [0x00150] in <0929cb4a0bf94f28ae863eabe44f778a>:0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Mourning_Dove said:

Hey I'm getting an xskills error i'd like to report when joining a server (this is from the server logs)

02:44:25 [Server Error] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at XSkills.XSkillInventoryBackpack.get_Count () [0x00006] in :0 at Vintagestory.Common.InventoryPlayerBackPacks.get_Item (System.Int32 slotId) [0x00004] in <0929cb4a0bf94f28ae863eabe44f778a>:0 at XSkills.XSkillInventoryBackpack.get_Item (System.Int32 slotId) [0x0006d] in :0 at Vintagestory.Common.PlayerInventoryManager.get_ActiveHotbarSlot () [0x00040] in <0929cb4a0bf94f28ae863eabe44f778a>:0 at Vintagestory.Server.ServerPlayer.Init () [0x00033] in <0929cb4a0bf94f28ae863eabe44f778a>:0 at Vintagestory.Server.ServerPlayer..ctor (Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain server, Vintagestory.Server.ServerWorldPlayerData worlddata) [0x0001f] in <0929cb4a0bf94f28ae863eabe44f778a>:0 at Vintagestory.Server.ConnectedClient.LoadOrCreatePlayerData (Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain server, System.String playername, System.String playerUid) [0x00117] in <0929cb4a0bf94f28ae863eabe44f778a>:0 at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.FinalizePlayerIdentification (_u5aW6nwI619iz4yHtjn5DN36nRD packet, Vintagestory.Server.ConnectedClient client, System.String entitlements) [0x000d4] in <0929cb4a0bf94f28ae863eabe44f778a>:0 at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.HandlePlayerIdentification (_3m7od4q29MuHvvuYUPkoMOhKqzh p, Vintagestory.Server.ConnectedClient client) [0x002e9] in <0929cb4a0bf94f28ae863eabe44f778a>:0 at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.HandleClientPacket (Vintagestory.Server.ConnectedClient client, System.Byte[] data) [0x0005a] in <0929cb4a0bf94f28ae863eabe44f778a>:0 at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.ProcessNetMessage (Vintagestory.Common.NetIncomingMessage msg, Vintagestory.Common.NetServer mainSocket) [0x00150] in <0929cb4a0bf94f28ae863eabe44f778a>:0

Strange. Does anybody on the server have the same issue?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.