[V1.14.+] Lazy Warlock's Tweaks (steel update)

The_Lazy_Warlock

If not already known, i found a bug with cooked eggs. I found 3 forgotten cooked eggs in my campfire. Already spoiled to 99%. picked them up to toss them in a barrel for compost later. my server went crazy, console output all red with some object error. had to stop and disable the mod and then the three eggs. after reanableing everything was back to normal.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, The_Lazy_Warlock said:

Oh wow, I didn't even know Vintage Story was on Steam now. Sorry you had issues, I'll add your post to the front page for anyone else who has issues. 

No it is not I just add it as a non steam game also here is the part that is fucking up any ideas for a fix

[18:42:24 [Server Error] [lazytweaks] Compiler errors during compilation:
18:42:24 [Server Error] [lazytweaks]     ERROR: ld.so: object '/home/narielv/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/gameoverlayrenderer.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32): ignored. []                                                                                                  
18:42:24 [Server Error] [lazytweaks]     ERROR: ld.so: object '/home/narielv/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/gameoverlayrenderer.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32): ignored. []                                                                                                  
18:42:24 [Server Error] [lazytweaks] An exception was thrown when trying to load assembly:                                                                
System.Exception: Could not compile from source files due to errors                                                                                       
  at Vintagestory.Common.ModCompilationContext.CompileFromFiles (Vintagestory.Common.ModContainer mod, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] paths) [0x00185] in <2d6eef6f99694be1be89f6f6b9c7766e>:0                                                                                                         
  at Vintagestory.Common.ModContainer.LoadAssembly (Vintagestory.Common.ModCompilationContext compilationContext, Vintagestory.Common.ModAssemblyLoader loader) [0x000b9] in <2d6eef6f99694be1be89f6f6b9c7766e>:0    ]

Edited by NarielV

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the wait everyone! I appreciate everyone's patience, and I hope you're all doing well during these crazy times.

Features of the new Lazytweaks update for Vintage Story version 1.3.+

• v3.0.0
    • Updated to Vintage Story Version 1.3.+
    • Added Compost tweaks, including terra preta production and compost curing.
      • Renamed "bony soil" to "ancient loam", along with description to fit recipe. 
    • Added universal fertilizer, made from a combination of items.
    • Added grain to seed conversions.
    • Added leather tanning tweaks, including variant pieces and bonuses for using shears.
      • Can shear any stage into smaller pieces to make it easier to do batches.
    • Added straw and straw based recipes, including skeps.
    • Changed skeps to drop themselves when broken instead of components.
    • Added powdered charcoal and sulfur, and changed gunpowder recipe to be more realistic. 
    • Added hay bed to wooden bed conversion recipe.
    • Made it so you can make a firepit with peat bricks

There's tons of changes for this update, which have been in the background for awhile while I've been testing them out. They haven't been stress-tested with the newest version of Vintage Story, so let me know if there's any issues. And, as usual make sure to back up your saves! The only thing that might change is iron spears. 

Also, I'm using google drive for links for the download since there's a pretty low data limit for posts. Let me know if there's any issues.

Current version download:

Lazytweaks V3.0.0 (seasons update)

Thanks!

~ The Lazy Warlock

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Getting the following errors on a Windows Dedicated Server:

23:45:03 [Server Error] Patch 1 (target: game:itemtypes/toolhead/axehead.json) i
n game:patches/survival-itemtypes-toolhead-axehead.json failed because supplied
path /guiTransform/translation/z is invalid: The json path /guiTransform/transla
tion/z was not found. No such element 'guiTransform' at the root path

23:45:03 [Server Error] Patch 1 (target: game:itemtypes/toolhead/shovelhead.json
) in game:patches/survival-itemtypes-toolhead-shovelhead.json failed because sup
plied path /guiTransform/translation/z is invalid: The json path /guiTransform/t
ranslation/z was not found. No such element 'guiTransform' at the root path

23:45:35 [Server Error] Syntax error in json file 'lazytweaks:recipes/grid/straw
.json': Failed deserializing straw.json: After parsing a value an unexpected cha
racter was encountered: {. Path '[0]', line 19, position 1.

This mod was added on an already established game, so I wasn't sure if that made any difference AND I have a few other mods installed, not sure if any of those interfere:

BetterCratesCC_v1.0.0

CarryCapacity-0.4.10

EraOfSteel_PR0.1.1_Debug  <-- Maybe this one interferes??

ExtraChests_v1.0.0

medievalexpansion-3.0.1

PolsServerUtilities1.0.1

VSHUD.dll

xlib_v0.3.2

xskills_v0.3.2

Any info would be appreciated, let me know if you need more info from me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, sorry for all the bugs :/ looks like I released the current version without checking to see if everything still worked...

Once a stable VS 1.14 release comes out I will do a more thorough update of Lazytweaks, making sure that all the reported issues are fixed. Until then please continue to report any other bugs so I can squash them all on release :P

Thanks!

~ The Lazy Warlock

On 11/8/2020 at 3:09 PM, The_Lazy_Warlock said:

Hi everyone, sorry for all the bugs :/ looks like I released the current version without checking to see if everything still worked...

Once a stable VS 1.14 release comes out I will do a more thorough update of Lazytweaks, making sure that all the reported issues are fixed. Until then please continue to report any other bugs so I can squash them all on release :P

Thanks!

~ The Lazy Warlock

Is there any plan to add straw to troughs? Cause I get massive amounts and don't know what to do with it at this point in my playthrough ahahah

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 4:47 AM, The_Lazy_Warlock said:

Hmm, I'm not sure if animals will eat straw, since it's pretty low in nutrients. 

That said, if others agree that they get way too much straw I can maybe find other uses for it. One I considered was making briquettes to at least make use of them as a fuel source.

Uusing them to make a better fuel would be great, as it has no use beyond skeps, after you get established.  :( Maybe combine it with peat to make a long/hotter burning fuel?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.