[V1.14.+] Lazy Warlock's Tweaks (steel update)

The_Lazy_Warlock

2 hours ago, xxiCE xx said:

What do you mean by incompatible with the new clay oven?  Does it crash or something if you use the clay oven (with this mod installed)?

It produce ash inside oven and game crahed when you right click it. Also, original LWT's tool molds are obsolete.

On 7/17/2021 at 9:52 AM, xxiCE xx said:

What do you mean by incompatible with the new clay oven?  Does it crash or something if you use the clay oven (with this mod installed)?

It was not allowing me to place bread in it to bake. Anyways EreticKB updated the mod so now it works!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Yuliya Ants said:

I tried with knife and scissor but it isn't work

Welcome to the forums!

This mod is unfortunately abandoned and no longer works reliably on newer versions of Vintage Story. Many of the recipes are broken. You can look for "Better Than Heresy", which aimed to continue this mod... but it also looks abandoned at the moment.

• 5 months later...
On 4/9/2020 at 7:01 AM, The_Lazy_Warlock said:

That's strange, I'll ask around and see if there's something specific I have to do for linux users. Does it crash, or does it simply not do anything?

No, I only tried get sticks from firewood with knife. Simply output slot is empty. Linux: Zorin OS (Ubuntu based), VS: 1.16.5

Edited by ilm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.