Sparkle Kitti

Corner stairs and orientation control

I noticed when putting down some path stairs that I have to be facing just the right way to get them to place how I want them Also, they wont form a corner when they are placed to make one. It would be really nice to be able to change the orientation of the block and also for it to make a corner.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sparkle Kitti said:

I noticed when putting down some path stairs that I have to be facing just the right way to get them to place how I want them Also, they wont form a corner when they are placed to make one. It would be really nice to be able to change the orientation of the block and also for it to make a corner.

Or if this is too diffilcut to insert this function, maybe a corner item which I can craft and place where I want it with  rotation to use for every corner.

• Like 1

I would love to have stairs do their wonderful corner bit in VS.  I also feel as if we should go with it, so...   If a full block is say 2x2x2, a 1x1x2 would be an awesome standard addition, heck a 1x1x1 has uses.  In the same way that would be great, sloped blocks, and perhaps blocks larger than 2x2x2 also.  

When I play a 2x2x2 block building game, the chisel is GREAT.  However I'd like to see more Standards included in the base game.  When I do play these games, I think in terms of Legos, and most of these types of games miss it by a mile.  No limitations, more shapes and sizes please.

Edited by RapscallionGamer