P3t3rix

• 3 weeks later...

Mod works as intended and without crashing the server or clients.

Thanks.

However I like to break things...

We noticed the waypoint shows up for everyone. (unexpected feature.)

Only the person who died is allowed to pin the waypoint. (As expected) 

Only the person who died can remove the waypoint (As expected)
This can lead to many black dot waypoints left on the map.
If possible have it remove the waypoint after the gravestone is destroyed.

If someone else tries to pin the waypoint, an error occurs in the server log and in the chat log. (Bug?)
I don't recall any errors occurring if someone else tries to remove the waypoint.

Anyone can break the gravestone. (somewhat unexpected).
Would be nice if only the owner could break it.
Or.. maybe after 3 in game days it becomes "lootable" by others.

Thanks again, 

Merry Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2021 at 12:48 AM, DArkHekRoMaNT said:

Basically, the mod only adds recipes (or drops, as a way to get a block). The only exceptions are crates that have an inventory added. The quiver, mining bag and storage vessels have slots initially.

A problem with plant torches is the lack of such mineral dyes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not sure what you mean about plant torches and lack of mineral dyes. I'm just talking about replacing the plants with mineral nuggets, again, as with the green torch using malachite. The only drawback - and perhaps this is what you meant, is that all colors may not have correlate minerals found in-game(I haven't researched them yet).

That said, I've tried to make a green torch - with the torch in the bottom left corner, and the malachite next to it on the left(bottom center), but it's not crafting for some reason.

• 3 months later...

This mod works great 99.9% of the time.

Unfortunately we had an instance where a player broke his grave to get his items, saw the items spawn, but then they disappeared. He was under the impression that they "disappeared into a nearby block". If it matters, the grave appeared to spawn in mid-air in a one-block-wide hole above a cave. I don't really have more diagnostic info than this.

12 hours ago, BearWrestler said:

This mod works great 99.9% of the time.

Unfortunately we had an instance where a player broke his grave to get his items, saw the items spawn, but then they disappeared. He was under the impression that they "disappeared into a nearby block". If it matters, the grave appeared to spawn in mid-air in a one-block-wide hole above a cave. I don't really have more diagnostic info than this.

When the grave is destroyed, the items just drop (like when you destroy a normal block). This means that they could have fallen into the hole. I am currently not really active anymore, but if it happens again and you can replicate the bug, i will see what i can do.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.