Simple HUD Clock

Rhonen

9 hours ago, Minnigin said:

this blends very well seems likes it's part of the game, should be anyway looks great

i agree, it could be a nice additional information. but nevertheless, when it's not available to request then i can not display it. ^^

Edited by Rhonen
  • Like 1

All prepared

still testing and waiting for the stable of 1.14.0 until release.

On 11/23/2020 at 6:48 PM, Rhonen said:

Upcomming version will also have not compatibility requirements.
Adding storm-arrival-dialog with display hours:minutes, when server triggered the apporach message.
Adding count for online players in MP Session

grafik.png.2d1e2e1856aae5ca02579947f9b5af6b.png

Adding additinal settings dialog

• Show online players count
  • Show temperature in Fahrenheit
  • Show Storm-dialog
  • Show claimed information when available

5 hours ago, Rhonen said:

Seperate Serverside mod now available

As noted in first post, added the serverside-mod for the claim-information.
Only required on the server-side!

I ran into a little problem with the server side. It doesn't really post into the Console, but it does in the server-debug.txt

https://gyazo.com/c48a8c7b5c144eb9ffd3f5a9831cccfc

I was only on the server long enough to check certain mods, and it otherwise doesn't impact gameplay so far I have seen. 

36 minutes ago, dragoness_ said:

I ran into a little problem with the server side

This is no problem, this debug messaging is purposely. That is while its called debug. if you dont like debug, please deactivate debug logging.

Edited by Rhonen

I'm experiencing an issue with version 2.4.0 of the mod while using game version 1.14.2. Almost exactly every five seconds, there will be a sudden, massive drop in frame rate (120/+ to 30~40 or less). It's almost like clockwork. It only happens when the mod is enabled, and it happens if it's the only mod enabled.

4 hours ago, cevk said:

here will be a sudden, massive drop in frame rate (120/+ to 30~40 or less). It's almost like clockwork

did some benchmark tests.
in 120 seconds had only 1 drop.

grafik.png.f581a173df3be725211a1698f7fdd4d3.png

i beleive your words, but seems not a direct problem of the mod - but as confirmed, yes it's rerendering some elements of the hud.

On 12/15/2020 at 4:06 AM, Rhonen said:

did some benchmark tests.
in 120 seconds had only 1 drop.

grafik.png.f581a173df3be725211a1698f7fdd4d3.png

i beleive your words, but seems not a direct problem of the mod - but as confirmed, yes it's rerendering some elements of the hud.

I am trying to think of ways to narrow it down. I will try killing as many processes as I can and go down to one monitor and see what happens.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.