Hammer Time

Stitch37

image.thumb.png.02a077f481d9a8fa9eb888636f52460e.png

A mod that adds hammers out of copper, bronze and iron

Speed and mining tiers are the same as pickaxe's from corresponding material

Hammers can mine 3x3 area

Suggestions are always appreciated :)

UPD v0.0.2 Added shovels (version 1.12.14)

UPD v0.03 version 1.14.5

hammertime_v0.0.2.zip

hammertime_v0.0.3.zip

Edited by Stitch37
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
3 минуты назад, сказал Даркхекромант:

Язык общения на форуме-английский.
(Язык общения на форуме - английский)

извиняюсь. Translate: можете ли вы обновить мод до версии 1.14.0?

• 1 month later...
  • Stitch37 changed the title to Hammer Time
  • 4 weeks later...

Finally got to the point of making the Steel versions, but they weren't quite working.  I did manage to figure out how to fix the issues and have the steel tools working now, but only the textures are missing and I'm not savvy enough to figure out how to fix that.  I can provide my version of the fixed mod if you wish, would save you a little time...if you wanted / could fix the texture issue on the held item.

Would also like to add a feature suggestion:  either modify the recipe to require a tool haft (like the hafts made in Mr1k3's 1.14 weapon pack / new weapons mod) or make it optional to require it if that mod is present.  (if it's not too much trouble).hammertime_v0.0.4.zip

Thanks again for this mod!!  VERY much appreciate your work on this vital addition to the game.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2021 at 4:49 AM, xxiCE xx said:

Finally got to the point of making the Steel versions, but they weren't quite working.  I did manage to figure out how to fix the issues and have the steel tools working now, but only the textures are missing and I'm not savvy enough to figure out how to fix that.  I can provide my version of the fixed mod if you wish, would save you a little time...if you wanted / could fix the texture issue on the held item.

Would also like to add a feature suggestion:  either modify the recipe to require a tool haft (like the hafts made in Mr1k3's 1.14 weapon pack / new weapons mod) or make it optional to require it if that mod is present.  (if it's not too much trouble).hammertime_v0.0.4.zip

Thanks again for this mod!!  VERY much appreciate your work on this vital addition to the game.

you mean a unique assembly table for the Mr1k3's 1.14 weapon pack and hammer time mod, like a tool creation table to add hammer heads and staff?(compatibility block?)

instructions for those who do not work with the mod. 1) download the mod. 2) open the installed ".zip " file. 3) find the file "modinfo.json" . 4) open it. (I used " notepad++") 5) in the line "version" and "game", write "1.14.7" or a newer version. 6) save and close everything. 7) check that "your" mod is in the folder. 😎 Open and check for items in the game. It helped me. I hope you do too.And sorry for the incorrect translation.  А теперь тоже самое на русском( прошу позволить): инструкция для тех у кого не работает мод. 1) скачать мод. 2) открыть установленный файл ".zip". 3) найти там файл "modinfo.json" . 4) открыть его. (я использовал "notepad++")  5) в строчке "version" и  "game" пропишите "1.14.7" или более новую версию. 6) сохранить и закрыть всё. 7) проверить что "ваш" мод в папке. 8. открыть и проверить наличие предметов в игре. Мне это помогло.  Надеюсь вам тоже.  А и извините за некорректный перевод.  thanks to the author for the mod. 

On 2/14/2021 at 4:42 PM, 34y6 said:

instructions for those who do not work with the mod. 1) download the mod. 2) open the installed ".zip " file. 3) find the file "modinfo.json" . 4) open it. (I used " notepad++") 5) in the line "version" and "game", write "1.14.7" or a newer version. 6) save and close everything. 7) check that "your" mod is in the folder. 😎 Open and check for items in the game. It helped me. I hope you do too.And sorry for the incorrect translation.  А теперь тоже самое на русском( прошу позволить): инструкция для тех у кого не работает мод. 1) скачать мод. 2) открыть установленный файл ".zip". 3) найти там файл "modinfo.json" . 4) открыть его. (я использовал "notepad++")  5) в строчке "version" и  "game" пропишите "1.14.7" или более новую версию. 6) сохранить и закрыть всё. 7) проверить что "ваш" мод в папке. 8. открыть и проверить наличие предметов в игре. Мне это помогло.  Надеюсь вам тоже.  А и извините за некорректный перевод.  thanks to the author for the mod. 

The minimum version of the game in modinfo. This change does not affect anything.

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT

• 4 weeks later...

Would you be able to post this on the main mod DB? Also their is this line of error I am getting :( Using 1.14.8

13.3.2021 01:26:57 [Error] Missing mapping for texture code null during shape tesselation of item hammertime:diggingshovelhead-iron using shape hammertime:item/tool/diggingshovel

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.