Necessaries - now with a repairing ability! [1.1.1]

ZigTheHedge

• ZigTheHedge changed the title to Necessaries - now with a repairing ability! [0.8.4-B]

Sadly, it seems like it just throws a generec thing. Updated to 0.8.4, Console on crash:

22:32:41 [Server Event] Malus ---.--.--.---:----- joins.
22:32:46 [Server Notification] A client reconnected, resuming game calendar.
22:32:57 [Server Notification] Last player disconnected, compacting large object heap...
22:32:58 [Server Event] Player Malus got removed. Reason: The Players client crashed
22:32:58 [Server Notification] All clients disconnected, pausing game calendar.
Edited by Malicante

• ZigTheHedge changed the title to Necessaries - now with a repairing ability! [0.8.5-B]

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong here but all grindstones have 0/0 durability here at creation. Any attempt with any wheel will give a tiny bit of repair (2-5 dur) and break the wheel. 

Dived a bit into the configs and this seems to be what it SHOULD be but again I am getting 0's.

durabilitybytype: {
        "*-granite": 250,
        "*-basalt": 450,
        "*-sandstone": 600,
        "*-obsidian": 1000
    },2021-02-02_21-36-56.thumb.png.2810637ca12bd27f5a9086fd69530c7c.png

7 minutes ago, ZigTheHedge said:

Hi! A couple of questions:

1. What VS version you are on?

2. Can you try to grab any wheel from creative and check its durability?

VS 1.14.7

creative wheel's have full durability.

Nvm, I found that I was skipping a step and using the grindstone disc instead of the grindstone complete.

• ZigTheHedge changed the title to Necessaries - now with a repairing ability! [0.8.6-B]

0.8.6-B changelog:

- Added Obsidian-Diamond sharpening disk (requires Crushed diamond and Obsidian Disks to craft), which by default restores 15 durability per cycle

- Added "Hard" mode for Mail delivery. If enabled in config, players are required to "Register" every placed Mailbox via Post Registry block (Creative only) before it will be usable. This can be used to prevent usage of Mailboxes like portable item teleporter during far-lands mining

The following options were suggested by @Tech_Rabbit:

- Added config option to reduce item slots count in parcels to just one slot

- Added configurable limit of mailboxes which each player is allowed to place (0 - to disable limit)

I'm getting this in my server-event logfile:

[Error] Block with code necessaries : grindstone has defined a block class grindstone, no such class registered. Will ignore.

And the recipe comes up blank - no grid with ingredients, just the handbook entry with the texture/pic and sprite. I'm going to try a re-install.

Edited by Jesse Caron

5 minutes ago, ZigTheHedge said:

@Jesse Caron it seems like the mod has loaded only partially. Try to delete everything from cache directory, and make sure that only one version of mod exists in Mods.

Well, the Cache folder is empty, and there's definitely only one installation of this mod.

Per my edit^^, I'm going to reinstall and see what happens.

• ZigTheHedge changed the title to Necessaries - now with a repairing ability! [0.8.7]
  • ZigTheHedge changed the title to Necessaries - now with a repairing ability! [0.8.8]
  • ZigTheHedge changed the title to Necessaries - now with a repairing ability! [0.8.9]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.