More Recipes

DArkHekRoMaNT

Have you ever been tired of looking for an iron fence, crates, a quiver or a chandelier in dungeons? Especially if you need ten of them in your mansion? Have you ever been surprised by the strange lack of recipes for a vines basket, omok or colored torches? Why can't lining be added to an already finished lantern? Why can’t the plates cover the floor, although it is written on them? This and much more adds my More Recipes mod.

If you have suggestions for recipes for other items or changes to current recipes - suggest it :)

Recipes and other info: Wiki

Download: ModDB or GitHub

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Amazing! 1

2 hours ago, Yangur_s said:
What do wooden rails bring without a mine car or something else like that? or did I ignore that these have already been added?

The mod only adds recipes to existing blocks. Primarily for construction and decoration

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT

New verison 1.2:
  - Fix red torch (mushroom name changed on 1.13)
  - Add Aged Bed, Table and Chair
  - Add Hay (Bamboo)
  - Add Treasure Chests (Owl and Golden)
  - Add Irondoor
  - Add Ornate Spears (Gold and Silver Spears)
  - Change Kapock Planks pickling to Kapock Log pickling (Because on 1.13 there is Aged Log)
  - Add Stalactite/gmite recipe, fix its drops

26 minutes ago, Charlotte Tirman said:

I'm pretty new to the game so this may be something I haven't encountered yet, but does the cage work to capture animals or something? I hate trying to chase them into pens! 😩

No. Its only for decorate. 

I have another mod - CaptureAnimals, but it doesn't work on 1.13 yet :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This collection of simple things makes life so much easier in the game, can the torch holder recipe be modified to use copper or bronze or brass, so we can have different variations, I also find the recipe a bit expensive, maybe a plate and an iron fence would balance it a bit, just my thoughts on it. thanks for all your hard work and for sharing !

11 minutes ago, Bladimiro Herrero said:

This collection of simple things makes life so much easier in the game, can the torch holder recipe be modified to use copper or bronze or brass, so we can have different variations, I also find the recipe a bit expensive, maybe a plate and an iron fence would balance it a bit, just my thoughts on it. thanks for all your hard work and for sharing !

More item/block variants are added by my other mod - MoreVariants.  At the moment it is only wood, but I am working on metal items: door, fence, torchholder and chandelier. 

I have that mod also installed, I was also thinking about a thatch roof, a block made with hay or bamboo, stairs and slabs would do, and it would be great for an animal pen or just a prairie settler house,  The chandelier in brass or copper would look great, add silver to it and up the light level to make it premium. A way to connect several torch holders together and make an old stile castle round chandelier would be great for ambiance. we also need a block like the neatherrack so we can make proper fireplaces. . .  LOL all in good time.

Do you take requests? It drives me insane that you need aged wood for wooden paths. Why? They're not even as good as the gravel paths you can make within 10 minutes of starting the game. I assume this is some kind of conscious design decision and it greatly upsets me that I need to go spelunking just so I can have a walkway around my garden.

Edited by l33tmaan
typo lol

43 minutes ago, l33tmaan said:

Do you take requests? It drives me insane that you need aged wood for wooden paths. Why? They're not even as good as the gravel paths you can make within 10 minutes of starting the game. I assume this is some kind of conscious design decision and it greatly upsets me that I need to go spelunking just so I can have a walkway around my garden.

Aged Log has a recipe. You need a Kapok Log (found 10-15k blocks south of the spawn), pickle and 20 days in a barrel.

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.