More Recipes

DArkHekRoMaNT

On 11/17/2020 at 11:25 PM, l33tmaan said:

I get that. Then let me slather something on it to make it weatherproof, I'll take anything at this point.

Imo, I don't see much sense in the recipe for wooden path from another wood. Kapok can be obtained quite easily, salt is a little more difficult, but not much is needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I make a request for a sticks recipe?

My server tends to run low on sticks quite often, we do a lot of crafting. And with sticks becoming popular for a building option now, there might be more demand.

I was thinking maybe with bamboo only (Simple to do IRL) with two bamboo bottom & middle with a knife on top to produce 6-8 sticks?

19 minutes ago, dragoness_ said:

Can I make a request for a sticks recipe?

My server tends to run low on sticks quite often, we do a lot of crafting. And with sticks becoming popular for a building option now, there might be more demand.

I was thinking maybe with bamboo only (Simple to do IRL) with two bamboo bottom & middle with a knife on top to produce 6-8 sticks?

*Looks at 2+ full chests of sticks*
Use shears. I see no point in a stick recipe.

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.