More Recipes

DArkHekRoMaNT

28 minutes ago, DArkHekRoMaNT said:

It would be nice. Most of the variants are identical, so you can just copy the recipe. But at least some flower pots are unique. 🙂

I think, the smaller pots shouldn't need the same amount for customizing the outcome. But I'll get it done and get to you 👍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is really cool.

However, I think the torches should all be using mineral ingredients like the green one(using malachite), since that's a bit more realistic than plant matter. They might not all be able to have real-world counterparts, but at least the general idea would have some parallel.

Also, I'm assuming some of the items aren't functional - i.e., the cage doesn't open, but what of the crate, mining bag, and quiver, for instance? Do they have item slots/are they actual?

Edited by Jesse Caron
Some things were mentioned like the stove not working, other's weren't

4 hours ago, Jesse Caron said:

This is really cool.

However, I think the torches should all be using mineral ingredients like the green one(using malachite), since that's a bit more realistic than plant matter. They might not all be able to have real-world counterparts, but at least the general idea would have some parallel.

Also, I'm assuming some of the items aren't functional - i.e., the cage doesn't open, but what of the crate, mining bag, and quiver, for instance? Do they have item slots/are they actual?

Basically, the mod only adds recipes (or drops, as a way to get a block). The only exceptions are crates that have an inventory added. The quiver, mining bag and storage vessels have slots initially.

A problem with plant torches is the lack of such mineral dyes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 hours ago, Jesse Caron said:

I'm not sure what you mean about plant torches and lack of mineral dyes. I'm just talking about replacing the plants with mineral nuggets, again, as with the green torch using malachite. The only drawback - and perhaps this is what you meant, is that all colors may not have correlate minerals found in-game(I haven't researched them yet).

That said, I've tried to make a green torch - with the torch in the bottom left corner, and the malachite next to it on the left(bottom center), but it's not crafting for some reason.

Not enough mineral dyes.

Everything works. Perhaps there is a conflict with some other mod or the mod did not load at all? Do other crafts work?
https://imgur.com/OGZKo4O

And why did you reply to my post in Grave Mod topic? 😅

• 4 months later...

v1.5.0:
- Updated to 1.15
- Replaced lichen and mossy stones to lichen and moss decor recipes (work as new wallpapers)
- Color torches use dye now (recipes in barrel)
- Added recipes for new wagon weels
- Added recipe for generic wood
- Added recipe for altar
- Removed termite mound drops, you can use vanilla way (all sides without blocks)
- Removed henbox recipes (now in vanilla)
- Removed Hay (Bamboo) recipe (removed in vanilla)
- Fixed aged bed recipe (changed bamboo hay to stacked bamboo)
- Other small fixes

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

If you want it without a mod just change assets/survival/blocktypes/plant/glowworms.json from your game folder and replace

drops: []

with

drops: [{ "type": "block", "code": "glowworms- {type}" }]

Or try More Recipes. Although it is no longer maintained, but in general most things will work, this is a content mod

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT

On 8/8/2023 at 5:27 AM, DArkHekRoMaNT said:

If you want it without a mod just change assets/survival/blocktypes/plant/glowworms.json from your game folder and replace

drops: []

with

drops: [{ "type": "block", "code": "glowworms- {type}" }]

Or try More Recipes. Although it is no longer maintained, but in general most things will work, this is a content mod

Thank you for taking the time to help! Modders are the best!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.