Sign in to follow this  
Iapetus144

Can't login! Help?

Just bought the game, but I can't play it because it won't accept my login info. I've set up an account here and I've received and followed the instructions in  the confirmation e-mail, but when I try to login to the game it tells me either my e-mail address or password is wrong. I'm certain I'm using the right e-mail address and password, so what gives?

Did you buy a game key?

The account management is a bit convoluted. Your forum account is not the same as your main user account. And the main user account alone doesn't work either, but rather needs to be associated with a game key, which needs to be bought in the shop.

If you have bought a key, received it via email, and successfully activated it on the website, and you still cannot log in? Verify you're using the correct login credentials.