Starter-Pack Mod

Rhonen

@Tech_Rabbit

which version?
please check the version compatibility list :)

Compatible Mod versions

• Medieval expansion 3.0.2 Link
  • Simple HUD Clock 2.2.1 Link
  • Starter Pack 1.1.2 Link
  • Workbench expansion 1.1.1 Link

--- VS 1.14.0 pre ---

• Medieval expansion 3.1.1 Link
  • Simple HUD Clock 2.3.1 Link
  • Starter Pack 1.2.1 Link
  • Workbench expansion 1.2.1 Link

i am working to remove the compatibility dependencies for the upcomming versions of all my mods for 1.14.

Edited by Rhonen

ok so please do that. that might be the problem, cause all mods are still sharing a dll ... first mod loaded serves to the others (sorry for that)

Or:

i have made a new composition - thanks to @Capsup were i no longer need such shared DLL file :)
will bring it as soon as possible as Downloads. but still testing the new versions of the mods with 1.14.0 RC3 :)

i hope this will happen this evening. but as said, just testing - and i want to have it stable enough :)

6 hours ago, Travis Pluid said:

How do you figure out what an item's Item Code is? Like, for example, a temporal gear?

I just went through the files one by one til I found it, nothing fancy here

edit : @Travis Pluid,

temporal gear id name is gear-temporal

Edited by Minnigin

2 hours ago, zybillo said:

он не работает на 1.14, пожалуйста, исправьте его.

translated to:

it doesn't work on 1.14, please fix it.

@zybillo do you have more details for your report?

Mod-Version 1.2.2 worked with 1.14.0-RC4 and working  with 1.14.0-RC6.
Did not test RC5, not enough time yesterday, sorry about that.

Edited by Rhonen

when I put the mod on the server does not give anything but when you re-enter the player offers to choose the class again, even though he already chose it and even played some time. and so every time you log in to the server, it offers to change the class.

1 hour ago, zybillo said:

when I put the mod on the server does not give anything but when you re-enter the player offers to choose the class again, even though he already chose it and even played some time. and so every time you log in to the server, it offers to change the class

which version of 1.14? very interesting, cause that mod delivers the items before the players ui is startet and should not influence the class selection

Edited by Rhonen

9 hours ago, zybillo said:

when I put the mod on the server does not give anything but when you re-enter the player offers to choose the class again, even though he already chose it and even played some time. and so every time you log in to the server, it offers to change the class.

All works as expected on 1.14.0-RC6.
Tested new Singleplayer and new Online-Session.

Result SP:

starterpack-rc5-singleplayer.thumb.PNG.bdebfe01cf23368ea4398ac0a8586e8e.PNG

Result MP:

starterpack-rc5-online.thumb.PNG.60d698999771cbad7527a575c8fa4cbb.PNG

Server log is correct.

grafik.png.7032b6cf157f7abc6878c6a67567af88.png

Do you have any Error log or something? "Not working, fix it" does not realy help :( Sorry.

What is comming next

Next version of the Starter-Pack Mod will support the Classes of the Game.

grafik.png.0ae4f70e339f6c7bb2a1addfa25a43f7.png

So, first after the class selection this will happen.

I am not sure how this will work on existing worlds.
Also there is a limitation by the API, so when abort the character individualisation (include the class selection) you will receive the commenor pack.

• 2 months later...

The UIDs in starterpack.playersreceivedpackage.json isn't updating (remains empty) but the mod is still successfully denying players who have already received the start pack. Are the UIDs of delivered players being stored somewhere else? There is only one save file on the server, so I'm not confusing the UID file with anything else.

Thanks!

Edited by Ishkur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.