[ABANDONED] More Variants v1.5 - chests removed

DArkHekRoMaNT

More cases:

• Sometimes placing a variant chest (labeled at least, dunno about not) will place it with a different texture.  Breaking it will work fine, but opening it triggers the tessellator error.
  • Sometimes when returning to a chest that was unloaded (e.g. because I died like a derp and got sent home) -- It has become a bugged chest with wrong texture.  On opening it, I can see a flash of the inventory of the chest, with everything it should have, then crash after drawing that dialog.

So maybe the state sent to the client is missing something in some cases when the test is first "sent" to the client.  But not always.

I'm running with a dedicated server; the server is always perfectly happy but reports:

01:24:10 [Server Event] Player Chime got removed. Reason: The Players client crashed

Also, what sort of schema change did you make?  Why purple chests instead of a block migration?

3 hours ago, Chime said:

More cases:

• Sometimes placing a variant chest (labeled at least, dunno about not) will place it with a different texture.  Breaking it will work fine, but opening it triggers the tessellator error.
  • Sometimes when returning to a chest that was unloaded (e.g. because I died like a derp and got sent home) -- It has become a bugged chest with wrong texture.  On opening it, I can see a flash of the inventory of the chest, with everything it should have, then crash after drawing that dialog.

So maybe the state sent to the client is missing something in some cases when the test is first "sent" to the client.  But not always.

I'm running with a dedicated server; the server is always perfectly happy but reports:

01:24:10 [Server Event] Player Chime got removed. Reason: The Players client crashed

Also, what sort of schema change did you make?  Why purple chests instead of a block migration?

I changed several attribute types to one normal type and new variantgroup. Unfortunately, the attribute types are rather strange, so I couldn't remap them 🙁

Perhaps the problem is that I made a normal and not a normal-labeled type for the labeled chest (although it's strange)? The only problem with him? In general, these errors break my mind 🤯, I did not make any new classes, the chest is made by analogy with the vanilla labeled chest and storage vessel and uses vanilla classes for the Typed Container.

What?

protected virtual void OnInvOpened(IPlayer player)
{
    inventory.PutLocked = retrieveOnly && player.WorldData.CurrentGameMode != EnumGameMode.Creative;

if (Api.Side == EnumAppSide.Client)
    {
        animUtil?.StartAnimation(new AnimationMetaData()
        {
            Animation = "lidopen",
            Code = "lidopen",
            AnimationSpeed = 1.8f,
            EaseOutSpeed = 6,
            EaseInSpeed = 15
        });
    }
}

How can I get the JRE here? Does the chest have a broken shape without "lidopen"? o_O

Removing outdated chests helped partially. All chests became broken with vanilla oak chest texture. But if you break them, they become normal and after installation they no longer crash. Probably -.-

4 hours ago, DArkHekRoMaNT said:

New version 1.3.1 available!

• Fixed JRE

If you are upgrading from 1.2.0-1.3.0, you will additionally need MoreVariantsFixes to fix chests

Fixes v1.0.0:

• Created
  • Added behavior to automatically replace all loaded outdated chests

I'm not seeing the actual 1.3.1 .zip on the Github page, just the additional link the the Fixes page and the source files.

With 1.3.1 and the fixes, all placed labeled-purplechests (that I know of) have been converted (yay!) but with blanked labels (unfortunate but expected/fine).

However, some things may be a bit odd yet:

• A purplechest in the inventory of another chest remained.  Crafting it resulted in planks back (which is fair)
  • Found a non-labeled non-purple pine chest that when opened reliably crashed (same tessellator NRE)
  • When broken, that chest is a morevariants:chest-pine-east and not-purple (good?)
  • It does not seem to be craftable for any update (good?)
  • When placed again, it makes a purplechest (bad), which works okay but again drops a not-purple chest. (that is again purple on placing...)
  • Newly crafted pine chests (ring of 8 pine boards) make a similar purplechest.  None of these are labeled.

image.thumb.png.a4d79aa2a90ccf288e904316e8c3ff23.png

Halp they're multiplying!  :D

Thanks for taking a look at this though.  Merry solstice!

• Haha 1

Chests are checked every 10 seconds, if the current chest is not normal-labeled or normal-generic - it will be replaced. This only works with loaded chests in the world, so there is a recipe for uncraft chests if you have a lot of them :)

The trouble with textures, I had to change the types again (now they fully like vanilla), so with Fixes normal and outdated chests have the same json file, which leads to problems of the first versions at 1.14. I tried to solve this with Dauron's method and it seems to work, but there may still be strange texturing. All right purple chests should be normal after reentering or restarting the world.

Why the broken chests still turn out is not clear, I solved the problem with them. Probably. I'm not sure about anything anymore -.- 

And pay attention to the texture. I only had crashes with chests that had the vanilla texture of an oak chest. Also they rotate only by cardinal points. I removed lang for outdated chests, it should help a little in debugging if you come across a strange chest again. The attribute type of a chest can only be recognized in the world, in the inventory it always has only the main code.

MoreVariants_v1.14.0_v1.3.1-without-lang.zip

Using MoreVariants_v1.14.0_v1.3.1-without-lang on server and client, I scuttle up my windmill and see:

image.thumb.png.c3c1b991f62309588c900f494d192ad0.png

These 3 are the purple ones from that last shot, but now rendered as the wicked orthogonal oak boxes!  If I try to open them... yeah that crashed as expected.  They were likewise the oakboxes after reconnecting.  BUT!  Once I argued with one using an axe, all three popped into rotated pine boxes (and one dropped as expected):

image.png.1967f7a7387ab1ebdef188ec9cbb384e.png

I guess the axe scared them into behaving.  Or caused some chunk recalculation, or something.

The dropped one:

image.png.6f8ff3e6bf5400bc1e65387ddad0552b.png

Putting it down yields a similarly working pine chest.  Newly crafted ones likewise work.  I'm suspecting this has to do with needing multiple restarts and just waiting, but it seems odd that this hit unlabeled chests.  I'll squawk if I see anymore oak mischief, but so far even with the no-lang change I haven't seen a chest without localization to Wooden chest (type).

• Sad 1

Some chests crash game when open. It seems that 1.3.1 for 1.14 not properly working with 1.14.2.

Version: v1.14.2 (Stable)23.12.2020 10:52:24: Critical error occurred
System.Exception: Chunk retesselated listener number 0 threw an exception (a=False, b=False, b=False)
System.NullReferenceException: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
   в Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityAnimationUtil.<StartAnimation>b__16_0()
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerChunkRetesselated(Vec3i chunkPos, ClientChunk chunk)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerChunkRetesselated(Vec3i chunkPos, ClientChunk chunk)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ChunkTesselatorManager.OnFinalizeFrame(Single dt)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.RenderToDefaultFramebuffer(Single dt)
   в _uWwiuXC8cGTH1JnsWiUY9FUaXOo._X2niSFpb8ndF6zWsCcobp5QBcvO(Single )
   в _ydpin5JFjepNgd3JOZRb2z5I5Fg._LvRZFcsDWyPwKLB1F2UK7fQ2N6d(Single )
   в _ydpin5JFjepNgd3JOZRb2z5I5Fg._GO2qaUrk9dl0IceTLiA7P4LcpAB(Single )
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   в System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   в _Ine8FeGTtDXciSIfaZMHMwCLKGBA._8puLW8J44fiq3A5hthQTfB8WNxc(_SbVlAI6dJIZ4JRt0da0lu23DF14 , String[] )
   в _lErb0L2e9E9htuT2VVnAsXIZqc7A._8puLW8J44fiq3A5hthQTfB8WNxc(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

Added new changes to the pt-br lang

Also.. I'm kinda noob with git

I've tried to clone this repo into the mods folder, but it didn't work...

I wanted just to push the mod everytime you make a change

also, is there someway for me to just pull this pt-br lang archive whenever you make a change in the eng file?

Thanks for this awesome mod btw! I'm thinking to start making some mods, but surely I would need help...

pt-br.json

Edited by xCoiotex

8 hours ago, xCoiotex said:

Added new changes to the pt-br lang

Also.. I'm kinda noob with git

I've tried to clone this repo into the mods folder, but it didn't work...

I wanted just to push the mod everytime you make a change

also, is there someway for me to just pull this pt-br lang archive whenever you make a change in the eng file?

Thanks for this awesome mod btw! I'm thinking to start making some mods, but surely I would need help...

pt-br.json 14.71 kB · 0 downloads

You will not be able to just clone the mod from git, there are a lot of unnecessary dev files, and the mod itself is in sub-folder "resources" :(

If you want to add a translation via git, then you can fork repo, change or add the lang file and make a pull request :)

23 hours ago, EreticKB said:

Some chests crash game when open. It seems that 1.3.1 for 1.14 not properly working with 1.14.2.

Version: v1.14.2 (Stable)23.12.2020 10:52:24: Critical error occurred
System.Exception: Chunk retesselated listener number 0 threw an exception (a=False, b=False, b=False)
System.NullReferenceException: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
   в Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityAnimationUtil.<StartAnimation>b__16_0()
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ChunkTesselatorManager.OnFinalizeFrame(Single dt)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.RenderToDefaultFramebuffer(Single dt)
   в _uWwiuXC8cGTH1JnsWiUY9FUaXOo._X2niSFpb8ndF6zWsCcobp5QBcvO(Single )
   в _ydpin5JFjepNgd3JOZRb2z5I5Fg._LvRZFcsDWyPwKLB1F2UK7fQ2N6d(Single )
   в _ydpin5JFjepNgd3JOZRb2z5I5Fg._GO2qaUrk9dl0IceTLiA7P4LcpAB(Single )
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   в System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   в _Ine8FeGTtDXciSIfaZMHMwCLKGBA._8puLW8J44fiq3A5hthQTfB8WNxc(_SbVlAI6dJIZ4JRt0da0lu23DF14 , String[] )
   в _lErb0L2e9E9htuT2VVnAsXIZqc7A._8puLW8J44fiq3A5hthQTfB8WNxc(ThreadStart )

Oh.  What are same problematic chests...

Maybe I'll have to debug the vanilla TypedContainer class to understand where the strange tessellation error comes from :(

I figured it would be best to continue our conversation here instead of in the Extra Chests thread.

Our server is currently on 1.14.2, running version 1.3.1 of this mod. To give you the full story, we had a big warehouse full of chests from 1.13.Then the purple chest thing happened and we replaced, uh... most of them. We updated this time and now a bunch of the chests are causing crashes and the purple ones are completely screwed and everything inside them is lost (fortunately it wasn't much). "No big deal," we say, "we'll just replace the chests with new ones." I noticed that the old chests said they were outdated, which was helpful in replacing them.

NOW, after we've replaced all the chests, there are still some issues. Sometimes I'll leave an area and come back, or relog or whatever, and the chests will be colored incorrectly and usually face the wrong direction. I think it's only happening to unlabeled chests - labeled ones seem fine. Using the chest crashes me unless I break it and put the chest back down, at which point it works correctly. We just updated today so we should be fine there. Any ideas?

Spoiler

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM 
Version: v1.14.2 (Stable)12/30/2020 10:13:42 PM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityAnimationUtil.<StartAnimation>b__16_0()
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerChunkRetesselated(Vec3i chunkPos, ClientChunk chunk)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerChunkRetesselated(Vec3i chunkPos, ClientChunk chunk)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ChunkTesselatorManager.OnFinalizeFrame(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.RenderToDefaultFramebuffer(Single dt)
   at _uWwiuXC8cGTH1JnsWiUY9FUaXOo._X2niSFpb8ndF6zWsCcobp5QBcvO(Single )
   at _ydpin5JFjepNgd3JOZRb2z5I5Fg._LvRZFcsDWyPwKLB1F2UK7fQ2N6d(Single )
   at _ydpin5JFjepNgd3JOZRb2z5I5Fg._GO2qaUrk9dl0IceTLiA7P4LcpAB(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _Ine8FeGTtDXciSIfaZMHMwCLKGBA._8puLW8J44fiq3A5hthQTfB8WNxc(_SbVlAI6dJIZ4JRt0da0lu23DF14 , String[] )
   at _lErb0L2e9E9htuT2VVnAsXIZqc7A._8puLW8J44fiq3A5hthQTfB8WNxc(ThreadStart )

Event Log, last 3 entries
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 12/13/2020 5:19:49 PM, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Application: Vintagestory.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: exception code c0020001, exception address 000007FEFDD9A06D
Stack:
   at System.Environment._Exit(Int32)
   at System.Environment.Exit(Int32)
   at _FxoapxPRiV5MwbaFwu9ZjI5uiQu._YAVoZtbV5cwe0WdpbVCDdWZLwKS()
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementTextButton.OnMouseUpOnElement(Vintagestory.API.Client.ICoreClientAPI, Vintagestory.API.Client.MouseEvent)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElement.OnMouseUp(Vintagestory.API.Client.ICoreClientAPI, Vintagestory.API.Client.MouseEvent)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementTextButton.OnMouseUp(Vintagestory.API.Client.ICoreClientAPI, Vintagestory.API.Client.MouseEvent)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiComposer.OnMouseUp(Vintagestory.API.Client.MouseEvent)
   at _huHsn0RbJO3ryia0aqdhX6Bb1sS._XMRlElq0Rg6quIIKA3ytPtPW3Jd(Vintagestory.API.Client.MouseEvent)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.Mouse_ButtonUp(System.Object, OpenTK.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs)
   at System.EventHandler`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].Invoke(System.Object, System.__Canon)
   at System.EventHandler`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].Invoke(System.Object, System.__Canon)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DispatchMessage(OpenTK.Platform.Windows.MSG ByRef)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DispatchMessage(OpenTK.Platform.Windows.MSG ByRef)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.ProcessEvents()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double, Double)
   at _Ine8FeGTtDXciSIfaZMHMwCLKGBA._8puLW8J44fiq3A5hthQTfB8WNxc(_SbVlAI6dJIZ4JRt0da0lu23DF14, System.String[])
   at _lErb0L2e9E9htuT2VVnAsXIZqc7A._8puLW8J44fiq3A5hthQTfB8WNxc(System.Threading.ThreadStart)
   at _Ine8FeGTtDXciSIfaZMHMwCLKGBA._Q94MSQMy7MbChZ1FRrVUB2AgwfL(System.String[])
 }
{ TimeGenerated = 11/23/2020 4:47:54 PM, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Application: Vintagestory.exe
Exception Info: exception code c0020001, exception address 000007FEFCD8A06D
Stack:
   at _tbDNSZpN0b4WGkPbXXfou7PhsQl._4FaQHZNbeHKn9WINUsvqvFV8i9T()
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementTextButton.OnMouseUpOnElement(Vintagestory.API.Client.ICoreClientAPI, Vintagestory.API.Client.MouseEvent)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElement.OnMouseUp(Vintagestory.API.Client.ICoreClientAPI, Vintagestory.API.Client.MouseEvent)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementTextButton.OnMouseUp(Vintagestory.API.Client.ICoreClientAPI, Vintagestory.API.Client.MouseEvent)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiComposer.OnMouseUp(Vintagestory.API.Client.MouseEvent)
   at _VisI2OeWzgjAMuHLDUPaKaN5Lds._6J0Ioc1Jsh7Nj2siLiS88rTI5Ze(Vintagestory.API.Client.MouseEvent)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.Mouse_ButtonUp(System.Object, OpenTK.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   at _lYLQLGyldvbDG9rPQyiRVeIqQVp._EEzpApWBQHtHR4iMJabXK2wDvlA(_ex0VSgRAdtsvhANmJHZHaf9ATWt, System.String[])
   at _IcGByoJhapvESnm6vaOawAHbkeU._EEzpApWBQHtHR4iMJabXK2wDvlA(System.Threading.ThreadStart)
   at _lYLQLGyldvbDG9rPQyiRVeIqQVp._k39DsboSFqAvcX2gaWs5Tk5Zl6Q(System.String[])
 }
{ TimeGenerated = 11/22/2020 7:47:17 AM, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Application: Vintagestory.exe
Stack:
   at _VisI2OeWzgjAMuHLDUPaKaN5Lds._6J0Ioc1Jsh7Nj2siLiS88rTI5Ze(Vintagestory.API.Client.MouseEvent)
   at _lYLQLGyldvbDG9rPQyiRVeIqQVp._EEzpApWBQHtHR4iMJabXK2wDvlA(_ex0VSgRAdtsvhANmJHZHaf9ATWt, System.String[])
   at _IcGByoJhapvESnm6vaOawAHbkeU._EEzpApWBQHtHR4iMJabXK2wDvlA(System.Threading.ThreadStart)
 }

12 minutes ago, l33tmaan said:

I figured it would be best to continue our conversation here instead of in the Extra Chests thread.

Our server is currently on 1.14.2, running version 1.3.1 of this mod. To give you the full story, we had a big warehouse full of chests from 1.13.Then the purple chest thing happened and we replaced, uh... most of them. We updated this time and now a bunch of the chests are causing crashes and the purple ones are completely screwed and everything inside them is lost (fortunately it wasn't much). "No big deal," we say, "we'll just replace the chests with new ones." I noticed that the old chests said they were outdated, which was helpful in replacing them.

NOW, after we've replaced all the chests, there are still some issues. Sometimes I'll leave an area and come back, or relog or whatever, and the chests will be colored incorrectly and usually face the wrong direction. I think it's only happening to unlabeled chests - labeled ones seem fine. Using the chest crashes me unless I break it and put the chest back down, at which point it works correctly. We just updated today so we should be fine there. Any ideas?

Reveal hidden contents

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM 
Version: v1.14.2 (Stable)12/30/2020 10:13:42 PM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityAnimationUtil.<StartAnimation>b__16_0()
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ChunkTesselatorManager.OnFinalizeFrame(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.RenderToDefaultFramebuffer(Single dt)
   at _uWwiuXC8cGTH1JnsWiUY9FUaXOo._X2niSFpb8ndF6zWsCcobp5QBcvO(Single )
   at _ydpin5JFjepNgd3JOZRb2z5I5Fg._LvRZFcsDWyPwKLB1F2UK7fQ2N6d(Single )
   at _ydpin5JFjepNgd3JOZRb2z5I5Fg._GO2qaUrk9dl0IceTLiA7P4LcpAB(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _Ine8FeGTtDXciSIfaZMHMwCLKGBA._8puLW8J44fiq3A5hthQTfB8WNxc(_SbVlAI6dJIZ4JRt0da0lu23DF14 , String[] )
   at _lErb0L2e9E9htuT2VVnAsXIZqc7A._8puLW8J44fiq3A5hthQTfB8WNxc(ThreadStart )

Event Log, last 3 entries
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 12/13/2020 5:19:49 PM, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Application: Vintagestory.exe
Exception Info: exception code c0020001, exception address 000007FEFDD9A06D
Stack:
   at _FxoapxPRiV5MwbaFwu9ZjI5uiQu._YAVoZtbV5cwe0WdpbVCDdWZLwKS()
   at _huHsn0RbJO3ryia0aqdhX6Bb1sS._XMRlElq0Rg6quIIKA3ytPtPW3Jd(Vintagestory.API.Client.MouseEvent)
   at _Ine8FeGTtDXciSIfaZMHMwCLKGBA._8puLW8J44fiq3A5hthQTfB8WNxc(_SbVlAI6dJIZ4JRt0da0lu23DF14, System.String[])
   at _lErb0L2e9E9htuT2VVnAsXIZqc7A._8puLW8J44fiq3A5hthQTfB8WNxc(System.Threading.ThreadStart)
   at _Ine8FeGTtDXciSIfaZMHMwCLKGBA._Q94MSQMy7MbChZ1FRrVUB2AgwfL(System.String[])
 }
{ TimeGenerated = 11/23/2020 4:47:54 PM, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Application: Vintagestory.exe
Stack:
 }
{ TimeGenerated = 11/22/2020 7:47:17 AM, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Application: Vintagestory.exe
Stack:
 }

Both 1.3 are unstable, and for a normal update to 1.3.1, MoreVariantsFixes are needed, then the chests should not break and lose content. Although this does not solve the problem with the tessellation error, at least at 1.14.2, at 1.14.0 it started working fine for me.

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Lisabet said:

I don't know if this crash is from More Varients or Extra Chests so I'll be pasting the log in both mod threads.  It definitely pertains to the chests though.  Had this crash happen several times today.

crashlog.txt 6.17 kB · 1 download

Known issue. Latest stable release v1.2.1 (texture bug) or v1.2.0 (no animation). On v1.3 you can crash when opening a chest.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.