[ABANDONED] More Variants v1.5 - chests removed

DArkHekRoMaNT

Sorry I didn't give you more than a crash report.  The 'metal borders' you added are white around the chest and flicker a bit which ends up bothering me so I add the signs even if I have no intention of writing on the labeled chests.  The reason I'm explaining this is that this particular chest had been placed without a sign and after I picked it up and added the sign and put it back down the chest looked odd/funny, neither looking like the white bordered unlabeled chest nor the intended labeled chest.  At that point when I try to interact with it, I crash.  I'll try to get a screenshot of what it looks like right before the crash and add it to this post.

Actually...could it be a bad interaction with another mod? Realized the white border was something added by the Vanilla+ themepack.

whiteborder.jpg

brokenchest.jpg

Edited by Lisabet

• DArkHekRoMaNT changed the title to More Variants v1.5 - chests removed

So maybe it is more variants (without chests) that is creating the following server loading errors with V1.5.0:

21.2.2021 15:24:42 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Block code tradeomat:tomat-crate-north contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Block code morevariants:chest-east
21.2.2021 15:24:42 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Block code tradeomat:tomat-tall-north contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Block code morevariants:chest-east
21.2.2021 15:24:42 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Block code zeekea:tall_locker-acacia-north contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Block code morevariants:chest-east
21.2.2021 15:24:42 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Block code zeekea:tall_locker-birch-north contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Block code morevariants:chest-east
21.2.2021 15:24:42 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Block code zeekea:tall_locker-kapok-north contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Block code morevariants:chest-east
21.2.2021 15:24:42 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Block code zeekea:tall_locker-maple-north contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Block code morevariants:chest-east
21.2.2021 15:24:42 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Block code zeekea:tall_locker-pine-north contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Block code morevariants:chest-east

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I just thought to inform that if I use the current 1.5.0 version of this mod with VS 1.15.5 then the morevariants ladders make the game crash. It's ok to craft them and store them but when trying to place them, the ctd happens. I have the Vanilla Themepack from JabZ, and in the earlier version of the game there was no problems with these two. Also the morevariants trapdoors and doors don't make any sounds when interacting.
Wishing you a lot of inspiration with updating, this is my favorite mod. ^_^

• 3 months later...
On 9/16/2021 at 9:26 AM, Maisa Kuutonen said:

Hi, I just thought to inform that if I use the current 1.5.0 version of this mod with VS 1.15.5 then the morevariants ladders make the game crash. It's ok to craft them and store them but when trying to place them, the ctd happens. I have the Vanilla Themepack from JabZ, and in the earlier version of the game there was no problems with these two. Also the morevariants trapdoors and doors don't make any sounds when interacting.
Wishing you a lot of inspiration with updating, this is my favorite mod. ^_^

I abandoned this mod. You can try VanVar by Cral with similar content for 1.15
https://mods.vintagestory.at/vanvar

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT

• DArkHekRoMaNT changed the title to [ABANDONED] More Variants v1.5 - chests removed
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.