Sorry I didn't give you more than a crash report.  The 'metal borders' you added are white around the chest and flicker a bit which ends up bothering me so I add the signs even if I have no intention of writing on the labeled chests.  The reason I'm explaining this is that this particular chest had been placed without a sign and after I picked it up and added the sign and put it back down the chest looked odd/funny, neither looking like the white bordered unlabeled chest nor the intended labeled chest.  At that point when I try to interact with it, I crash.  I'll try to get a screenshot of what it looks like right before the crash and add it to this post.

Actually...could it be a bad interaction with another mod? Realized the white border was something added by the Vanilla+ themepack.

whiteborder.jpg

brokenchest.jpg

Edited by Lisabet

v1.4: 

• Fixed JRE (again completely rewritten chests, removed horizontaloriented variants)
  • Added creative tab

Warn! Chests from older versions will break.

Known issues:

• Labeleld chests have a vanilla oak chest texture in inventory
Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT
  • Thanks 1
  • DArkHekRoMaNT changed the title to More Variants v1.5 - chests removed