Dauron

Hi Dauron. Thanks for the mods. This is LoneWolfREM from Aura Fury and an Admin there. I'm testing 1.17.6 and testing on an existing world where your mods are in use I can tell you that the BetterCrates are empty. So wanted you to know and will help test or happy for ideas of what I might do to get this working. Thanks.

19 hours ago, Robert Milligan said:

Hi Dauron. Thanks for the mods. This is LoneWolfREM from Aura Fury and an Admin there. I'm testing 1.17.6 and testing on an existing world where your mods are in use I can tell you that the BetterCrates are empty. So wanted you to know and will help test or happy for ideas of what I might do to get this working. Thanks.

I messaged you with some suggestions on Discord.

Has anyone else had any issues with 1.17.6? I updated and my test world loads fine so I'm not sure what the issue is.

3 hours ago, Dauron said:

I messaged you with some suggestions on Discord.

Has anyone else had any issues with 1.17.6? I updated and my test world loads fine so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Thanks Dauron. There was in fact nothing wrong with the mod at all. It was me and how I tested. What I did wrong was that I did not have the mod in place before I launched the world that I was testing on. This caused all the inventory to be lost when I did add the mod back. This makes perfect sense! But I needed Dauron to help point that out to me.Thanks again. It was all me!

Edited by Robert Milligan

• Dauron changed the title to Better Crates

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.