Wiki Discussion

Shaun Graham

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks, I am new here, but I'm loving this game and the whole philosophy behind it. I would love to help any way that I can.

I'm working on a small mod to add a new entity and found the wiki still needs a lot of work. Could I get editing rights? Username is Cosmic Jon.

Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this project 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
4 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

Why do people keep asking this? It's clay. Build it with clay like everything else. What are people expecting?

Apparently, you're supposed to use fire clay. I tried blue clay at first but it didn't work and I thought it was a bug. People were expecting to use any type of clay. There's no documentation.

I also didn't know how to make a pit kiln. We only got this in the patch notes:

All clay products are no longer fire-able in the fire pit. They now require a pit kiln

Luckily someone uploaded a video on how to make a pit kiln in 1.15.x on YT.

Changes to major mechanics in a game should be accompanied by proper documentation.

• Like 4
  • Mind=blown 1

I got this game a few days ago and I'm already liking it, and I'm excited to see where it goes in the future. I'd like to help with filling out some of the wiki pages (especially the stub articles), as well as improving general readability of existing ones. My username on the wiki is 'Amira'.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...