Wiki Discussion

Shaun Graham

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2021 at 5:25 PM, SaraTheWoo said:

I'd like to contribute by adding recipes etc for several items that would have made my life easier when I started playing this great game :)  Name is SaraTheWoo

approved

On 10/4/2021 at 1:09 PM, RomainP said:

Hello! I'd like to contribute to the wiki translation in French to make the game more accessible to french people, could you please give me the permission? My username on the wiki is Roma

approved

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 6:42 PM, Teque said:

I am having trouble with this waypoint macro... it is in World map.

/waypoint addati [icon] ~0 ~0 ~0 [pinned] [color] [title]
Add a waypoint at your current location, including colour and icon info.

add ati? Use /help waypoint. It may have updated.

• Cookie time 1

• 1 month later...

Want to assist in adding stuff in the wiki. As I notice there are no info in certain items, like cassava or Amaranth for example

username is dandan550

EDIT: wanted to make a page in regards to cassava as there is no info about it in the wiki.

Edited by setne550

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I would like to request Wiki editing rights to make some contributions. My username is Cavy8 on the wiki. Thank you!

Edit: Currently, I wanted to update the list of server hosting companies that have Vintage Story servers, as BisectHosting recently added servers as well. I'm sure I'll end up contributing more down the line as well.

Edited by cavy8
More information

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...