ACE

Various Bugs On Mac

Hello I have found some bugs on the mac release for this game. 

1) The game is not optimized and does not run well for mac. 

2) In game the mouse curser will not be in focus of the window and move outside of the game window after attempting to move.

The mac is on OS X El Capitan version 10.11.6, the specs are:

1.6 GHz Intel Core i5,

8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB

It can run Minecraft well, even with many mods having no problem. 

hi @ACE, thanks for the feedback, I've just released 1.5.0.2 which should fix the mouse issues.

The performance issues probably come from the retina display having a very high resolution. For this there is now also a Resolution slider in the graphics settings. If you put it at 50% your game should run better again.

Aw. What version of MacOS and what hardware are you on? I wish I had a macbook where this problem happens as well, I cannot reproduce it here.

Is there any chance I could look into myself that using Teamviewer? Perhaps together with a call over discord chat. I'd really like to get to the bottom of this. I can perfectly understand though if you would prefer to not do that. Same question also to you @ACE, if you still have mouse issues.

Thanks for the video. There's 2 ways to go about this, I'm happy with both ways, only depends whats you'd prefer

• You can request a refund and perhaps far in the future I come across some hardware where i can reproduce this bug

• We begin a somewhat arduous path of finding this issue. It would require me to make a a special build for you that print debug information to narrow down the cause of the issue, and probably repeat that a few times. The success chance to finding and fixing it is likely to be decent, but not 100%. 

If you alright with doing quite some testing I'll go ahead and make the special build. Let me know!