Jump to content

Mr1k3
 Share

Recommended Posts

Quote

26.12.2020 12:29:53 [Error] Item with code locustmod:drill has defined an item class drill, but no such class registered. Will ignore.

This on 2.2.1
 

Also, While exploring, I found the place where the mining gauntlet is, some parts of the place had as floor a block named "stone path" that couldn't load the textures properly.

And lastly, the Electric sword can be spawned in 2.2.1 but there is no recipe for it in the handbook

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/26/2020 at 6:36 AM, Stefano Da Giau said:

This on 2.2.1
 

Also, While exploring, I found the place where the mining gauntlet is, some parts of the place had as floor a block named "stone path" that couldn't load the textures properly.

And lastly, the Electric sword can be spawned in 2.2.1 but there is no recipe for it in the handbook

Just posted an update to fix these issues, I think the electric sword recipe could be broken by my weaponpack mod possibly? Do you have that installed? I'm releasing an update for it soon so maybe that will fix it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

After playing with it for a bit now, I don't really like the sound update for the temporal torch.  Previously the t-torch ambient had a number of sounds including a low, massive purrrr that sounded amazing; wandering around underground felt like you were exploring with a giant cat.  Now the purring is gone and it has a sort of continuous higher-pitched whining noise that really interferes with any music one might have in the background.

Mechanically it all still works great but I really prefer the old sound.  If you really want to keep the new one (e.g. to discourage people using the t-torch as their daily driver) could we drop the volume of the ambient loop a bit?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DArkHekRoMaNT said:

@Mr1k3pls, change numbers to -
 


"path": "/structures/25"

"path": "/structures/-",

Your mod replaces TeleportationNetwork structures. Do not use hardcoded array indexes.

To what extent does it do so? I use both mods and I've seen Teleportation structures but also the new ruins from this mod.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

2.2.3-Fixed the structures files, tweaked the tools to be a little stronger, and lowered volume of tool/torch sounds slightly.

Buffed the swords a little to keep up with vanilla and weaponpack.

Edited by Mr1k3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any chance of a temporal crossbow / harpoon gun / pneumatic rebar launcher type ranged weapon? 

also, i've noticed since installing this mod that the Surface Translocators mods structures no longer spawns. 

is there any known conflict with that mod? 

this mod works really well with the Temporal Hacker mod :D    keep up the awesome work. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Drew Borrowdale said:

Any chance of a temporal crossbow / harpoon gun / pneumatic rebar launcher type ranged weapon? 

also, i've noticed since installing this mod that the Surface Translocators mods structures no longer spawns. 

is there any known conflict with that mod? 

this mod works really well with the Temporal Hacker mod :D    keep up the awesome work. 

The issue with other mod's structures not spawning should be fixed in this most recent update. Let me know if you still have the problem after updating.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey there! I see you've added your mods to the official database, which is greatly appreciated btw, but the file for this mod is missing from the download section there. All of the other mods look great, just this one is missing the file. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Chad Kleckler said:

Hey there! I see you've added your mods to the official database, which is greatly appreciated btw, but the file for this mod is missing from the download section there. All of the other mods look great, just this one is missing the file. 

I'm currently unable to upload this mod over there because its 1mb over the 2mb limit, the sound files take up majority of the space so I'm looking into that.

  • Mind=blown 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow, yeah, that seems like a really restrictive limit. Any custom assets or sound will easily push things over that I'd imagine. The new instruments mod is over 6mb already. Could be a temporary limit as the system is relatively new. At least, I hope that is the case. Thank you for explaining that.

Edited by Chad Kleckler
additional info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Only 2mb? well that is insane. This is a great mod and lays the foundation for power tools. All that is next is a means to recharge batteries instead of crafting new ones each time, and we will be well on the way towards Industrial craft in vintage story.... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mr1k3 changed the title to Temporal Tinkerer. Temporal-Tools Update!
  • Mr1k3 changed the title to Temporal Tinkerer-new tools and armor

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.