Acorns v0.4.0 - works with VS 1.15 oak seeds

ozBillo

I'm using it on 1.16.4. If you enjoy the cooking/crafting part of the game, it's a nice addition. Even better if you add Expanded Foods on top of that. It's just a very slow process to make food out of acorns. You can't just eat them, and unless you are running a tannery, you will rapidly end up with barrels of tannin you don't know what to do with. Since that's not the part of the game I like, I just stick with stew and porridge mostly.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello!  Do you think you could make a compatablility patch for Extended Crafts?  There is a recipie that turns one acorn into 32 leaves.  Is there a way to adjust that recipie when the mod is present to better reflect the modified acorn drop rate?  Like maybe only 1-2 leaves per acorn?

Edited by Rivernoodl

Hello,

I noticed acorn-flax dough doesn't provide any grain satiation when made into pie crust.  Is this intentional?

Update: I noticed since it's a multiplier, and 1.5x0 is still 0, I wonder if it would be nice to add a bit of grain satiation to that instead of multiplying; otherwise acorn flour is just wasted on making this dough unless it's just baked as bread.  Would love to hear your thoughts on this!

Edited by Rivernoodl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.