ZigTheHedge

"That's really strange. Information about placed tradeomats is stored in the world itself. Are you sure there are no any other tradeomats placed? "

Positive. I had a stall with 5 trade-o-mats that was carried over from a previous map. I dismantled that stall and all 5 trade-o-mats and when I went to set them up in their new location I could only set up 4 of the 5. Is there any way to isolate and delete my trade-o-mat data without deleting my character or the world? Do you know where it would be stored in world data?

EDIT: The server admin set the limits to unlimited. Then restarted the server with the usual limit of 5. It didn't change the amount of trade'o'mats I could have. We will try again for a server reset and replacing my tradeomats

Edited by Peter Sanderson

• 4 weeks later...

From one of my players: "I have found what caused peters trade o mat issue since I have the same issue now. if you try to place it while standing to close you are unable to place it because a player is in the way. but it still counts it as placed
since it was not placed you cannot break it to reduce the cost"

Okay! Thanks for the info, guys!

Version 1.5.12: https://mods.vintagestory.at/download?fileid=3378

• Fixed: Trade'o'mats doesn't display Crock contents
  • Feature: Added Expanded Foods compatibility - now you can see the contents of bottles placed inside Trade'o'Rug
  • Fixed: Bogus tradeomats counts as a placed ones
  • Added: Command /tomatcheck to find and remove bogus tradeomats

• ZigTheHedge changed the title to Trade-o-mat [v1.5.12]
  • 3 weeks later...

I got this error when trying to use tradeomat_v1.15.8-1.5.13.zip with VS 1.16.0-rc.8.

18:45:09 [Client Fatal] System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type of field 'tradeomat.src.TradeomatBlock.Rug.GuiElementItemSlotButton:OnClick' (0) due to: Could not resolve type with token 01000058 from typeref (expected class 'Vintagestory.API.Common.Action`1' in assembly 'VintagestoryAPI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null') assembly:VintagestoryAPI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:Vintagestory.API.Common.Action`1 member:(null)
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.RuntimeTypeHandle.type_is_assignable_from(System.Type,System.Type)
  at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CanCastTo (System.RuntimeType type, System.RuntimeType target) [0x00000] in <d57a575dd6be4193a54eb87783bbd39c>:0
  at System.RuntimeType.IsAssignableFrom (System.Type c) [0x0002e] in <d57a575dd6be4193a54eb87783bbd39c>:0
  at Vintagestory.Common.ModContainer+<>c.<GetModSystems>b__35_0 (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <e9ac1be8a5f24f8da990a2f3ddb56a77>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereArrayIterator`1[TSource].MoveNext () [0x0002f] in <845e80236f1148c9841914e792f967af>:0
  at Vintagestory.Common.ModContainer.InstantiateModSystems (Vintagestory.API.Common.EnumAppSide side) [0x000b3] in <e9ac1be8a5f24f8da990a2f3ddb56a77>:0
  at Vintagestory.Common.ModLoader.instantiateMods (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] mods) [0x00126] in <e9ac1be8a5f24f8da990a2f3ddb56a77>:0
  at Vintagestory.Common.ModLoader.LoadMods (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] mods, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] disabledModsByIdAndVersion) [0x00150] in <e9ac1be8a5f24f8da990a2f3ddb56a77>:0
  at Vintagestory.Common.ModLoader.LoadMods (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] disabledModsByIdAndVersion) [0x00007] in <e9ac1be8a5f24f8da990a2f3ddb56a77>:0
  at Vintagestory.Server.ServerSystemModHandler.OnLoadAssets () [0x0007b] in <e9ac1be8a5f24f8da990a2f3ddb56a77>:0
  at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.EnterRunPhase (Vintagestory.API.Server.EnumServerRunPhase runPhase) [0x00084] in <e9ac1be8a5f24f8da990a2f3ddb56a77>:0
  at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.Launch () [0x0017d] in <e9ac1be8a5f24f8da990a2f3ddb56a77>:0
  at _ZqUQ7pOQY5Qg73UAepClsoZVWgk._Z7oc9wJVjlXLAth2luSeFQe1U3S () [0x000b0] in <5a63ddc141e4421582b46ef4f5af7fac>:0

When trying to place a trade-o-rug in 1.16 this error occurs:

Version: v1.16.0 (Stable)11.01.2022 13:30:21: Critical error occurred
System.TypeLoadException: Der Typ "Vintagestory.API.Common.Action`1" in der Assembly "VintagestoryAPI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" konnte nicht geladen werden.
   bei tradeomat.src.TradeomatBlock.Rug.BERug.Initialize(ICoreAPI api)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientWorldMap.SpawnBlockEntity(String classname, BlockPos position, ItemStack byItemStack)
   bei Vintagestory.API.Common.Block.OnBlockPlaced(IWorldAccessor world, BlockPos blockPos, ItemStack byItemStack)
   bei Vintagestory.Common.BlockAccessorRelaxed.SetBlock(Int32 blockId, BlockPos pos, ItemStack byItemstack)
   bei Vintagestory.API.Common.Block.DoPlaceBlock(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, BlockSelection blockSel, ItemStack byItemStack)
   bei tradeomat.src.TradeomatBlock.Rug.Rug.DoPlaceBlock(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, BlockSelection blockSel, ItemStack byItemStack)
   bei Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockBehaviorHorizontalOrientable.TryPlaceBlock(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, ItemStack itemstack, BlockSelection blockSel, EnumHandling& handling, String& failureCode)
   bei Vintagestory.API.Common.Block.TryPlaceBlock(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, ItemStack itemstack, BlockSelection blockSel, String& failureCode)
   bei tradeomat.src.TradeomatBlock.Rug.Rug.TryPlaceBlock(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, ItemStack itemstack, BlockSelection blockSel,String& failureCode)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.OnPlayerTryPlace(BlockSelection blockSelection, String& failureCode)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.OnBlockBuild(BlockSelection blockSelection, Block onBlock, String& failureCode)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.HandleMouseInteractionsBlockSelected(Single dt)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.OnFinalizeFrame(Single dt)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.RenderToDefaultFramebuffer(Single dt)
   bei _lb8GGBWOchQLOU3RFFw58Ijkh1D._1NlBQQ8qS5idQptIBQaAbARuOfxA(Single )
   bei _vFhcDU5n6Z0hUte90jdaxlrDjR5._HuDdfzha8ZKZvU2y0RbH58r7VzR(Single )
   bei _vFhcDU5n6Z0hUte90jdaxlrDjR5._XZOFA2JA54yZjH15yys9W7vL9hj(Single )
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   bei System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp) in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:Zeile 479.
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame() in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:Zeile 454.
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second) in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:Zeile 375.
   bei _FKpOpQGqqf3cJWdQyWh1ysxsDBb._pYad7oBcQ5qtzQkYGDu4NFHQxhK(_5x3PJgrln4IBXPDNSNN0fecxKFb , String[] )
   bei _sejP0Tcz8wTg70ptIdRr3CwQmrE._pYad7oBcQ5qtzQkYGDu4NFHQxhK(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

I really like your mod. Hope it can get updated to 1.16 soon :)

• ZigTheHedge changed the title to Trade-o-mat [v1.6.0]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

People crash if chiselled blocks are placed in the trade o mat (Rug). Everyone in the area

Spoiler

Loaded Mods: animalcages@2.0.6, fancydoors@1.1.0, itemlights@1.0.2, moreclasses@1.2.3, moreroads@1.4.3, necessaries@1.1.1, primitivesurvival@2.8.0, shinglesandthethings@1.0.1, rope-bridges@1.1.0, spyglass@0.4.4, stacks@1.0.4, tradeomat@1.6.0, game@1.16.3, alchemy@1.5.9, carrycapacity@0.6.4, dsdebarkedlogs@1.0.4, fancyplanters@1.0.2, lichen@1.6.1, medievalexpansion@3.7.1, morepiles@1.2.0, petai@1.3.3, pei@1.2.1, peifm@1.0.1, playercorpse@1.3.0, prospectorinfo@3.1.2, usefulstuff@2.2.3, creative@1.16.3, survival@1.16.3, wildfarming@1.1.5, workbenchexpansion@1.4.1, xlib@0.6.8, xrowboat@0.0.3, bricklayers@0.8.2, cobexclusives@1.0.9, wildcraft@1.1.4, xskills@0.6.8
2/6/2022 4:05:30 AM: Critical error occurred
System.ArgumentException: Fatal: Trying to render a disposed mesh
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.RenderMesh(MeshRef modelRef)
   at tradeomat.src.TradeomatBlock.DealRenderer.OnRenderFrame(Single deltaTime, EnumRenderStage stage)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainRenderLoop(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainGameLoop(Single deltaTime)
   at _TcPKe0ld0EAbHR8YsMG1OLy9q8O._G7ImpIHUCfpaZwTmd8In2KuoHYA(Single )
   at _SbWHHe8Ad6lBV8IRbvWFqut7ren._mSnyaJUIQhBb8A1j3UUn7uh5BBO(Single )
   at _SbWHHe8Ad6lBV8IRbvWFqut7ren._b365Cpnna1p8GSaDyyO3EH2VfOD(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp) in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:line 479
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame() in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:line 454
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second) in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:line 375
   at _muFH2BhSjNKo8GSc2o33Nm6Ckup._SwLkq72vc0vcc3OnHXTAS19pm9p(_tVmXPdKJ3JBDWFc8tBtvgftcfhl , String[] )
   at _XL1Xa21FKJVFetNmIumId5p6UDU._SwLkq72vc0vcc3OnHXTAS19pm9p(ThreadStart )

@ZigTheHedge

Edited by CoB

25 minutes ago, Loco said:

Playing 16.4 trade o mat says I have placed max allowed mats when I haven't. 

Are you on a multiplayer server?

I had an issue I found where the server config file allowed for a certain number of trade mats, but I kept getting an error that I'd placed my max number.  Turns out the config file on my pc for single player worlds had a lower number, and the mod was flagging that lower number as my limit.  Once I adjusted the config file on my pc to the same number as the server limit, the problem went away.

It has been a while since I checked to see if that was still an issue though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi ZigTheHedge,

i just want to place a small suggestion here:
Would it be possible to add a config to adjust the spoilage multiplier for trade'o'mats / trade'o'rugs?
It would make selling foods on servers way easier cause as it is right now there is almost no point in trying that, cause even in a cellar food will spoil faster than enyone can buy it.

This would be very much appreciated!

Edited by Scout

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Running on 64 bit Windows with 24 GB RAM 
Game Version: v1.17.2 (Stable)
05.09.2022 8:25:46: Critical error occurred in the following mod: tradeomat@1.6.2
Loaded Mods: chess@1.0.2, fancydoors@1.1.0, tradeomat@1.6.2, game@1.17.2, medievalexpansion@3.7.1, ModExection@2.5.0, stonequarry@1.6.3, creative@1.17.2, survival@1.17.2, workbenchexpansion@1.4.1
System.MissingMethodException: Метод не найден: "Void Cairo.SurfaceTransformBlur.Blur(Cairo.ImageSurface, Double, Boolean)".
   в tradeomat.src.TradeomatBlock.Rug.GuiElementItemSlotButton.ComposeElements(Context ctx, ImageSurface surface)
   в Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiComposer.Compose(Boolean focusFirstElement) в VintagestoryApi\Client\UI\GuiComposer.cs:строка 395
   в tradeomat.src.TradeomatBlock.GuiCustomerTradeBlock.SetupDialog()
   в tradeomat.src.TradeomatBlock.GuiCustomerTradeBlock..ctor(String dialogTitle, InventoryBase inventory, BlockPos blockEntityPos, ICoreClientAPI capi)
   в tradeomat.src.TradeomatBlock.BETradeBlock.OnReceivedServerPacket(Int32 packetid, Byte[] data)

On 9/5/2022 at 6:31 AM, zybillo said:

Running on 64 bit Windows with 24 GB RAM 
Game Version: v1.17.2 (Stable)
05.09.2022 8:25:46: Critical error occurred in the following mod: tradeomat@1.6.2
Loaded Mods: chess@1.0.2, fancydoors@1.1.0, tradeomat@1.6.2, game@1.17.2, medievalexpansion@3.7.1, ModExection@2.5.0, stonequarry@1.6.3, creative@1.17.2, survival@1.17.2, workbenchexpansion@1.4.1
System.MissingMethodException: Метод не найден: "Void Cairo.SurfaceTransformBlur.Blur(Cairo.ImageSurface, Double, Boolean)".
   в tradeomat.src.TradeomatBlock.Rug.GuiElementItemSlotButton.ComposeElements(Context ctx, ImageSurface surface)
   в Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiComposer.Compose(Boolean focusFirstElement) в VintagestoryApi\Client\UI\GuiComposer.cs:строка 395
   в tradeomat.src.TradeomatBlock.GuiCustomerTradeBlock.SetupDialog()
   в tradeomat.src.TradeomatBlock.GuiCustomerTradeBlock..ctor(String dialogTitle, InventoryBase inventory, BlockPos blockEntityPos, ICoreClientAPI capi)
   в tradeomat.src.TradeomatBlock.BETradeBlock.OnReceivedServerPacket(Int32 packetid, Byte[] data)

@ZigTheHedgeit is indeed, same issue here.

• 4 weeks later...

hay Zig, i'm not sure how hard it might be, to allow say admins to have unlimited shops, while setting a limit in the config, for shops. we had saw that the more shops that exist the larger the file, but for the RPG ish play style of the server and banks existing, our admins can only place the max of 10 we set it to. i figured i could at least say something and see if its even do-able. 

• Cookie time 1

• 1 month later...

A pretty wild dupe bug with the "Trade-o-rug". Put whatever item you want to duplicate into the payment slot. Put item in selling slot, and set price to a negative number. When you purchase the sell item, you'll get back the payment item in the amount of the negative number plus the one item needed to do the trade.

Edited by RogueRaiden

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.