ZEEkea! Functional Furniture [v1.6.0]

ZigTheHedge

Minor compatibility issue: This mod and Simple Elevator both require you to grind a temporal gear in a quern to get temporal dust. The problem is that you can only make one kind of dust and each mod requires a different kind. Could one of you get a patch out for that?

I dunno if you and @DArkHekRoMaNT got in touch about this yet, but I'm working on my own temporal dust stuff and they told me a good idea would to put all the dust-related stuff into the game folder so all our mods can overwrite one another, and your dust can just have a recipe to be converted into their dust, and vice versa. Would that be feasible?

• ZigTheHedge changed the title to ZEEkea! Functional Furniture [v1.2.4B]
  • ZigTheHedge changed the title to ZEEkea! Functional Furniture [v1.2.5B]

Would also like to report some issues me and a friend are having on our server.

- As stated above the new types of linen can't be used to fix clothes.

- The current way to light candle seems to be a bit wonky or just broken, no matter how I try to light them it always seems to cause blocks around it to also light on fire. Personally feel it'd just be better (and safer for my poor house) if either the candles are always just light or a safer way was added to light them.

- Curtains have to have blocks behind them to be placed (even though you can just remove the blocks after) and have a weird invisible pole on the inner side of them that you can't walk pass. I know it's probably not the intended use but I find them to look really nice as a cover for doorways, but due to the weird invisible pole you have to walk more to the sides or you can't walk through them.

Other then those things am really loving the mod so far and hope to see more stuff added.

• Like 1

• ZigTheHedge changed the title to ZEEkea! Functional Furniture [v1.2.7B]

1.2.7-B:

- Fixed Curtains weird collision box

- Fixed Candle Holders lit mechanics (no more fires hopefully!) and particle emission

- Fixed Candle Holders drop incorrect variant

- Fixed Linen unable to be used as a repair tool for clothes (added this ability to my colored linens as a bonus)

- Fixed animation glitches with Tall Lockers and Nightstands (thanks, Tyron!)

- Curtains have to have blocks behind them to be placed (even though you can just remove the blocks after)

They shouldn't :) Just place them underneath rod or another curtain (standing below and looking up).

Edited by ZigTheHedge
  • Thanks 2

Still getting a crash on placing a candle on a candleholder in 1.14.2

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM
Version: v1.14.2 (Stable)12/19/2020 12:46:18 PM: Critical error occurred
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Vintagestory.API.Common.IWorldAccessor.SpawnItemEntity(Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemStack, Vintagestory.API.MathTools.Vec3d, Vintagestory.API.MathTools.Vec3d)'.
   at zeekea.src.candleholder.CandleHolder.OnBlockInteractStart(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, BlockSelection blockSel)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.TryBeginUseBlock(Block selectedBlock, BlockSelection blockSelection)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.HandleMouseInteractionsBlockSelected(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.OnFinalizeFrame(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.RenderToDefaultFramebuffer(Single dt)
   at _uWwiuXC8cGTH1JnsWiUY9FUaXOo._X2niSFpb8ndF6zWsCcobp5QBcvO(Single )
   at _ydpin5JFjepNgd3JOZRb2z5I5Fg._LvRZFcsDWyPwKLB1F2UK7fQ2N6d(Single )
   at _ydpin5JFjepNgd3JOZRb2z5I5Fg._GO2qaUrk9dl0IceTLiA7P4LcpAB(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _Ine8FeGTtDXciSIfaZMHMwCLKGBA._8puLW8J44fiq3A5hthQTfB8WNxc(_SbVlAI6dJIZ4JRt0da0lu23DF14 , String[] )
   at _lErb0L2e9E9htuT2VVnAsXIZqc7A._8puLW8J44fiq3A5hthQTfB8WNxc(ThreadStart )

• ZigTheHedge changed the title to ZEEkea! Functional Furniture [v1.2.8B]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.