ZEEkea! Functional Furniture [v1.6.0]

ZigTheHedge

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I can't close a container by clicking on it. I have to close the GUI window to close the cupboard and nightstand, right-clicking on the object opens it, but doesn't close it. I'm having weird bugs in my world, so this might just be my little problem. But anyways, I love this mod, its wonderful! :)

Seems there are some incompabilities, Daurons Extra Chests (issue mentioned here) between the copper chests there and the freezer and L33tmaans More Roads & Paths where the problem is both use the same recipe for temporal dust.

Would be nice if it'll be possible to use all three together. As far as i can see, you can't fix the problem with the extra chests mod on your side other than giving Dauron the freezer recipe to create an option to exclude that recipe in the copper chest recipe, that's normally shapeless. With the more roads mod both use the same dust recipe, maybe there is a way to make it interchangeable?

Just stumbled across the Simple Elevator mod, that seems to use the same dust recipe too. I'd guess there will be more mods in the future using it, could be interesting to think about a solution while there are only a handful. There seems to be a compatibility library at least i found a (not working) link in the simple elevator topic? Found it, I think...

Edited by Hal13

• ZigTheHedge changed the title to ZEEkea! Functional Furniture [v1.4.0-B]
  • ZigTheHedge changed the title to ZEEkea! Functional Furniture [v1.4.1-B]

You know if you could make this mod compatible with the CarryCapacity mod? I mean in the sense that it allows you to pick up chests in your hand and move them. It'd be nice if I could move my locker with all its stuff in it rather than having to break it and manually pick up and put all the stuff back in. This should also be doable with all storage type container's like night stands and freezers. Also maybe support for the More Variants mod?

Even if I make nightstands and ore boxes compatible with CC, I won’t do it for the Tall Locker. Just because it’s size and weight ) C’mon! You are not able to grab a grandma’s wadrobe alone with your bare hands :)

As of MoreVariants - mods were compatible in 1.13.4 versions. Has something changed? What isn’t compatible?

Edited by ZigTheHedge

• ZigTheHedge changed the title to ZEEkea! Functional Furniture [v1.4.4-B]
On 1/22/2021 at 2:29 PM, ZigTheHedge said:

Even if I make nightstands and ore boxes compatible with CC, I won’t do it for the Tall Locker. Just because it’s size and weight ) C’mon! You are not able to grab a grandma’s wadrobe alone with your bare hands :)

As of MoreVariants - mods were compatible in 1.13.4 versions. Has something changed? What isn’t compatible?

I changed the codes of the chests.  In any case, this is no longer relevant 🙃

• ZigTheHedge changed the title to ZEEkea! Functional Furniture [v1.4.5-B]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.