I just thought that since it hadn't been update in a while so i assumed that it had been. Sorry for jumping the gun. Also it may be conflicting with one of my other mods. My game crashes any time i open a large cabinet.  

• ZigTheHedge changed the title to ZEEkea! Functional Furniture [v1.4.9-B]
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Burktross said:

Could we possibly see CarryCapacity support for this mod?

Unfortunately, no.

All the support for CarryCapacity, that is possible, is implemented already. It's pretty buggy though. Main problem is the placement of animated containers, which I implemented earlier, and it differs from vanilla approach.

12 hours ago, ZigTheHedge said:

Unfortunately, no.

All the support for CarryCapacity, that is possible, is implemented already. It's pretty buggy though. Main problem is the placement of animated containers, which I implemented earlier, and it differs from vanilla approach.

Ah alright. Unfortunate, but understandable.

Edited by Burktross
Posted (edited)
On 6/9/2021 at 8:08 AM, Burktross said:

Running 1.4.8-B

Hm... That's weird! I've fixed this a long time ago... I'll take a look a bit later.

Could you take a look at client-main.txt and client-debug.txt logs for a texture errors while I'm thinking, how to fix that?

Edited by ZigTheHedge