[deleted]

Tech_Rabbit

Hey everyone! With all the new influx of players I just want to say even though we are an older server, we have a lot of features to help casual and new players have a good experience without hand-outs! You are able to play the game and get the resources you need from the get-go.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

No pics? 😛

Why share them right away when you can save them for a future bump to the post? ;)
Looking forward to seeing them as well, myself. I intend to set up a spear and archery range in my valley eventually. Curious what sort of range they have and what it looks like.

Ah, yeah. The forums seem to only allow 4 MB of data uploads across your posts AND messages. Given how huge this game's screenshots are if you don't convert them to .jpgs... I dunno, maybe there should be a user gallery somewhere. Though I'm sure servers already cost enough money...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm posting some of my furniture work here as I wanted to do a bit of advertising before I opened up shop in central spawn. If you wanna donate gears to my shop fund or would like to purchase some furniture (custom or pre-made), please message me on the RabbitTech discord @DeviLotte and I'll get back to you as soon as possible, thank :D

2021-04-06_00-48-18.png

2021-04-06_01-30-22.png

2021-04-06_16-37-35.png

2021-04-13_18-38-28.png

Edited by Damian Sitts
  • Like 1
  • Mind=blown 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.