[Discontinued] CarryCapacity v0.6.5

copygirl

6 hours ago, kittym0o said:

I see, because I noticed, for me at least, it works in a new save but not my current save. I tried reinstalling the game, so far no luck.

When you say "doesn't work", does that mean you can't see the interaction help ( JktFaLl.png.cf3203d7c749503da2334fac30d51037.png.430f84ec1a25d0253fdbe050b2f81d92.png ), or the circle doesn't show up when you try to carry things? Some people also don't realize that you can't pick up stuff when you have an item in your offhand slot. If that's not it though, can you send me the "server-main.txt" after trying to play the save file where CarryCapacity doesn't load?

11 hours ago, copygirl said:

When you say "doesn't work", does that mean you can't see the interaction help ( JktFaLl.png.cf3203d7c749503da2334fac30d51037.png.430f84ec1a25d0253fdbe050b2f81d92.png ), or the circle doesn't show up when you try to carry things? Some people also don't realize that you can't pick up stuff when you have an item in your offhand slot. If that's not it though, can you send me the "server-main.txt" after trying to play the save file where CarryCapacity doesn't load?

Well! I just tried it again, realized I had a torch in my offhand so I took it off. Works fine after all lol. Sorry about that!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Craluminum said:

Will you add the ability to move the flowerpot?

It's so small, I would need to add another animation for it. One of the reasons I made it possible to move the planters in the past was because the plant itself would show up inside as you are carrying it. There has been a change in one of the recent versions however, and that's no longer a thing. Let's look into it when the mod is integrated into the main game..!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Jesse Caron said:

The carry function doesn't seem to apply to the quern - at least not when it has any contents. Is this correct?

Yeah, I didn't think of making the quern carriable, but it wouldn't be hard to make that possible.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2021 at 10:57 AM, Rob Diggler said:

i am haveing an issue with the basket showing in your picl  i can pick it up and i look in the air but im unable to place onto my back.  

Make sure you don't already have something equipped on your back, and that you're using the latest version. Version 0.5.3 fixed an issue with blocks not being carryable on back due to a change to the game, but that was a while ago.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Buggy behavior if you try to use the backpack slot while inside a claimed area like the trader wagons.  After trying to take it on and off, I got weird behavior including but not limited to:

Unable to switch held items (forced to hold reed basket).
Rightmost backpack (a reed hand basket) vanishing
Crashing

39 minutes ago, RedPine said:

Buggy behavior if you try to use the backpack slot while inside a claimed area like the trader wagons.  After trying to take it on and off, I got weird behavior including but not limited to:

Unable to switch held items (forced to hold reed basket).
Rightmost backpack (a reed hand basket) vanishing
Crashing

I'm aware of this issue and I apologize. I've been putting off a needed complete refactor / redesign of the mod for a long time and I'm lacking the motivation and personal interest in both Vintage Story and modding in general to actually get around to do that.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • copygirl changed the title to CarryCapacity v0.6.0
16 minutes ago, Zsolt_HUN said:

i have a problem whit this i dowloaded the mod i trien so many times but i cant figure out what is the mod wants me i cant do any thing whit it .

at the mod menu it say: unaable to solve some mod dependencies

Did you download the right version for the game version you're playing? CarryCapacity 0.6.0 is for Vintage Story 1.15.x and CarryCapacity 0.5.3 is for 1.14.x.

Edited by copygirl

Hi copygirl - LOVE this mod ❤️

Just wanted to let you know that it worked beautifully for 1.15.pre2 - thanks for updating it.

However, it crashes on 1.15.pre3 when you go to set down a chest that you're carrying. Seems to be related to sound files? Here's the log.

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM 
Version: v1.15.0-pre.3 (Unstable)09/06/2021 09:12:05: Critical error occurred
System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'Vintagestory.API.Common.BlockSounds.Place'.
   at CarryCapacity.CarriedBlock.PlaySound(BlockPos pos, IWorldAccessor world, EntityPlayer entityPlayer)
   at CarryCapacity.CarriedBlock.PlaceDown(IWorldAccessor world, BlockSelection selection, Entity entity)
   at CarryCapacity.Common.CarryHandler.OnGameTick(Single deltaTime)
   at Vintagestory.Common.EventManager.TriggerGameTick(Int64 ellapsedMilliseconds, IWorldAccessor world)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainRenderLoop(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainGameLoop(Single deltaTime)
   at _kG3l18Uo58XQnaOroOTVL156lmd._xkDAOmiQFj0Igekk6xBOkfLlbV2(Single )
   at _myXzIvBGuHgNhKsWypGDvkNbw4X._PeuIqQzFn7JdsiaCMO1A0nOHYOF(Single )
   at _myXzIvBGuHgNhKsWypGDvkNbw4X._12elMOUbssfuqzUtVoRc599RYNW(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _UwTpwIUKuzIrz4lc7aDEDr1w32f._ouD1c39oCQ2Eda0lkC3EXYeZtC7(_OdfjAwaG2wGU12XuYVt4myQv5bF , String[] )
   at _j9Ke4RlHC2L45ChATqqx7RI91CC._ouD1c39oCQ2Eda0lkC3EXYeZtC7(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

Thanks again for a great (& essential imo) mod :D

Edited by Linwyn

44 minutes ago, Linwyn said:

Hi copygirl - LOVE this mod ❤️

Just wanted to let you know that it worked beautifully for 1.15.2 - thanks for updating it.

However, it crashes on 1.15.3 when you go to set down a chest that you're carrying. Seems to be related to sound files? Here's the log.

[...]

Thanks again for a great (& essential imo) mod :D

Thank you very much. 💚

Seems like a binary incompatibility. I just had to recompile the mod. v0.6.1 is out.

• Thanks 2

• copygirl changed the title to CarryCapacity v0.6.1
  • copygirl changed the title to CarryCapacity v0.6.2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.