[Discontinued] CarryCapacity v0.6.5

copygirl

17 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

Seems that 1.15.5 broke carry capacity.  :(  

Both hands are empty and containers just open/close repeatedly when I try to pick them up.

Can't reproduce. Can you check the log for errors when the game starts up?

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • copygirl changed the title to CarryCapacity v0.6.3
On 10/8/2021 at 3:08 PM, CoB_Kai said:

could @copygirl maybe exclude broken chests from being carry-able on the back, as they look strange? There's even a piece of wood floating in the air then.

CarryCapacity is currently the only way to move these chests. I kind of like that being possible in survival.

• 1 month later...

Small UI bug.

How to reproduce:

1. Carry something in your hands (empty hands)
  2. Get damaged (fall damage, get hit by mob, loss hp due to hunger for example)
  3. The container you were carrying falls on the ground and the item slot on your toolbar you had now comes available.
  4. If i pick up an item, lets say a loose stick for example and it goes in that toolbar slot...it's now invisible, you dont loose it per say but gotta move it away from that slot to see the item icon again.

Relogging fixes it tough.

• copygirl changed the title to CarryCapacity v0.6.4

I've updated the mod for the upcoming 1.16.0 release.

Sorry about that lack of bugfixes. I'm aware of the issues, but have not been able to fix them. I'd rather divert any energy I have towards a rewrite to fit my vision for the mod and support more than just picking up blocks. The original vision for the mod was to be able to pick up entities (such as chickens, or baby animals) as well, or carry animal corpses on your shoulder - something that was somewhat possible together with Immersion / The Neolithic Mod in the past.

Heck, I've been wanting to work together with Tyron and the rest of the team to get it implemented into the main game, though the scope I was going for was probably going to be digging too deep into the game code to implement. I've since pulled back a little, and think I might be able to implement some features without messing with the game code much at all. Unfortunately, my motivation is a fickle beast, and what energy I do have I'm currently putting towards other projects such as streaming, Minecraft mods and servers (still in that good ol' love-hate relationship with that game), and my own game engine.

• Like 1
  • Cookie time 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, DasPrinzip said:

We found bugs with the new mod version in 1.16.0 (v0.6.4) :

1) if u pick up a doublechest (the new one in 1.16.x), u get a duped one in your hands
2) only at the left side at the double chest u can place a shield on it

You can pick up trunks? How?! Don't tell me trunks share a block type with chests...

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Aledark said:

What version of bricklayers and main-game are you running? 0.8.2 bricklayers with 1.16.3 stable of the game and 0.6.4 of carrycapacity?

Yes, 0.8.2 Bricklayers with 1.16.3 Stable and CarryCapacity-VS1.16.0-v0.6.4 .

Edited by Gamer62

10 hours ago, Gamer62 said:

I think the Topic i brought up here with the Fire Clay Vessels should be taken down here as it has nothing to do with CopyGirls brilliant Mod.

I have reported the Issue to Tels on gitlab and hopefully this will be fixed

Heya, sorry to hear that you have trouble. BL contains full compatibility with Carry Capacity and I cannot reproduce the issue here at all - can just pick the fire clay vessels just fine and carry it around.

If you could add more information on the gitlab issue, that would be great:

• Did you pick up a fired fire clay vessel, or was it by chance raw?
  • And one what operating system are you on?
  • Also, what other mods do you have installed?

Thank you, and copygirl, your mod rocks! :)

carry_vessel.jpg

• Like 1

I apologise .. The Culprit was the ZoomButton Mod ..These are my Mods i am using

bricklayers-0.8.2

CarryCapacity-VS1.16.0-v0.6.4

StepUp-v1.2.0

DSDebarkedLogs_v1.16.0-1.0.4

hudclock-2.6.0

PlayerCorpse_v1.16.0-pre.8_v1.3.0

SnowCollision-1.0.0

ProspectorInfo-3.1.2

ZoomButton1.2.0   (This was the Culprit ,By changing the Default Key all now works)

Once again a Massive apologies to Copygirl and Tel , as their Great Mods had nothing to do with the problems i was having

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.