More Roads & Paths! 1.5.6

l33tmaan

• l33tmaan changed the title to More Roads & Paths! 1.3.4

Updated to 1.3.4
Nothing huge unless you speak Russian, because that's all this update contains. (Thanks @ZigTheHedge!)
I also moved the download link over to the Mod DB. Well, it was already over there, but now it's not here.

I might come back to this if anyone has any ideas. I'm still jealous of Rainbow Roads. 😛

Edited by l33tmaan

• 1 month later...

@Stroam I'm actually curious as to how you created the different variants. Right now I'm experimenting with adding an overlay of the various rock textures on top of the Andesite textures in your file. I've noticed that when I do that, the colors look about right, but mine appear a bit sharper than yours. How did you avoid that?

It use to be kept up to date in the neolithic mod so you can also look there for clues. Tony, the person who kept the neolithic mod up to day hasn't been seen in over a year. You can still find his old modpack in the modpack part of this forum.

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to glean just from the files, but I'll take a look.

As for the moss, since I decided to make these variants on my stone road, I took some liberties of replacing it with concrete:

2021-05-22_15-52-29.jpg.3256c4a05700c510fecaf2c38554ab2f.jpg

I think it looks pretty okay. The circle roads do seem a bit weird, but the fish roads look GREAT.

• Like 1

• l33tmaan changed the title to More Roads & Paths! 1.3.5

Mmmmmh, okay, I will search in my others mods if I find something that could conflict and I will also make some screenshots to show you. I'll be back in a moment ^^

EDIT:
So, I'm playing with 1.14.10, I don't seem to have any other mod that do stone path or stone edging.
In doubt I launched a new game with only More Roads and The core game, checked the recipe book, it's the same: Stone Path & Stone Edging have the same recipe.

2021-05-28_18-13-29.thumb.png.50124d15e5461b3db397bd0d1535ac4b.png

2021-05-28_18-13-51.thumb.png.c1fd0089e805ac3552812393461c6696.png

Edited by Cendar

Oh... those are the foot paths added by this mod, they're just in the /game folder because that's where the wooden paths are.

However, I TOTALLY had the same recipe for foot paths and stone edging. Whoops.

UPDATED TO 1.3.6!

• you can actually make stone paths now lol
  • Thanks 2

• l33tmaan changed the title to More Roads & Paths! 1.3.6
  • 4 weeks later...
  • l33tmaan changed the title to More Roads & Paths! 1.3.8
  • l33tmaan changed the title to More Roads & Paths! 1.3.9
  • 2 months later...
18.10.2021 07:22:12 [Warning] Did not find required shape moreroads:shapes/block/roads/temproads.json anywhere. (defined in Shape for block moreroads:stoneroad3-andesite-free)
18.10.2021 07:22:12 [Warning] Did not find required shape moreroads:shapes/block/roads/temproads-snow.json anywhere. (defined in Shape for block moreroads:stoneroad3-andesite-snow)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.