[1.14.8] Grass Stuff 1.1.0 (Back to the Basics)

Minnigin

• Minnigin changed the title to [1.14.2] Grass Stuff 1.0.7 (Thatch Roofing Update)
  • Minnigin changed the title to [1.14.2] Grass Stuff 1.0.8 (Snow Fix Update)
  • Minnigin changed the title to [1.14.2] Grass Stuff 1.0.9 (Icicle Update)
  • Minnigin changed the title to [1.14.2] Grass Stuff 1.1 (Back to the Basics)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Minnigin changed the title to [1.14.5] Grass Stuff 1.1 (Back to the Basics)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Minnigin changed the title to [1.14.7] Grass Stuff 1.1 (Back to the Basics)
On 1/23/2021 at 2:25 AM, Hrafn Rune said:

There seems to be some kind of crash with medieval expansion where the game things that thatched roofs are doors from that mod.

that's weird, my roof blocks are actually step blocks so I wouldn't know where to begin with that one

Been using the mod for a while, it's pretty great. I'm constantly running out of sticks because I can't stop putting thatched roofseses on everything.

One bug I did notice (1.1 on 1.14.7) is that the grass gate is missing a snow version on its open state, so I get a question mark texture when it's opened (closed is fine).

(there's also the fact that none of the blocks make sounds when struck, but a few blocks from other mods have this problem and it's not a particularly big deal)

40 minutes ago, mcnostril said:

One bug I did notice (1.1 on 1.14.7) is that the grass gate is missing a snow version on its open state, so I get a question mark texture when it's opened (closed is fine).

(there's also the fact that none of the blocks make sounds when struck, but a few blocks from other mods have this problem and it's not a particularly big deal)

I'll look into the gate problem soon, ya some of the block JSONs aren't completely filled out I know. I'll get this all in order in due time once I'm available to

On 1/25/2021 at 5:21 AM, mcnostril said:

image.thumb.png.d9873d11e95ec93056abe45c3ac21efb.png

there ya go only fixed that for now, sounds will be fixed eventually

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, serverside seeing the following parsing error 1.14.7:
4.2.2021 01:23:37 [Error] Syntax error in json file 'grassdoor:itemtypes/tool/reedarrow.json': Failed deserializing reedarrow.json: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: (. Path 'shape', line 6, position 8.
4.2.2021 01:23:38 [Error] Syntax error in json file 'grassdoor:entities/arrow.json': Failed deserializing arrow.json: Invalid JavaScript property identifier character: ;. Path 'client.shape', line 10, position 9.

Edited by CJHKnight2

7 hours ago, CJHKnight2 said:

FYI, serverside seeing the following parsing error 1.14.7:
4.2.2021 01:23:37 [Error] Syntax error in json file 'grassdoor:itemtypes/tool/reedarrow.json': Failed deserializing reedarrow.json: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: (. Path 'shape', line 6, position 8.
4.2.2021 01:23:38 [Error] Syntax error in json file 'grassdoor:entities/arrow.json': Failed deserializing arrow.json: Invalid JavaScript property identifier character: ;. Path 'client.shape', line 10, position 9.

whoops sorry about that, old project I never got around to completing, I've uploaded the mod with it removed

I don't know why or how but it's working fine for me now. May have been a conflict.

It was weird. I'd place a thatch roof down and only a bounding box would be there but the block ID would say it's from another mod. Then I'd get a crash very shortly after.

Whatever it was, it's fine now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.