[1.14.8] Grass Stuff 1.1.0 (Back to the Basics)

Minnigin

• 2 weeks later...

What about inversed corners, for build styles like this?

1967253379_VintagestoryScreenshot2021_02.19-17_16_18_07.thumb.png.522ad2d9b93113c66ed5e5efe463f0a5.png

Personally i do not think that glass fits to an grass building, maybe you could add some wooden/grass windows instead, like with crossed bars or so.

We also noticed on our server, that the roofs look black on the world map instead of having the grass color.

Edited by Kai Effelsberg

On 2/19/2021 at 11:24 AM, Kai Effelsberg said:

What about inversed corners, for build styles like this?

Personally i do not think that glass fits to an grass building

We also noticed on our server, that the roofs look black on the world map instead of having the grass color.

I have a few blocks in mind to add

I made those windows to appease someone, yes they're silly but that's what they wanted

I know my JSON's aren't fully complete. Some I just threw together with basic stats to make it work, I am currently very busy taking online coding courses so this mod will get

a nice overhaul when I'm all ready and knowledgeable.

Edited by Minnigin

• Minnigin changed the title to [1.14.7] Grass Stuff 1.1.0 (Back to the Basics)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Minnigin changed the title to [1.14.8] Grass Stuff 1.1.0 (Back to the Basics)
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2021 at 7:16 PM, Sunbather said:

Thank you very much Minnigin! I can't understand why hay roofs aren't in the base game. I only have the game for 3 hours now but not having a door (and be it a grass curtain of sorts) made me crazy.

Yeah, these were my immediate thoughts when I got the game too. Thatch roofs seemed obvious and it's bizarre there is no option for a "rough" wooden door similar to the fences and gates.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I was wondering if you had any plans to do an inverse corner piece for the thatch roof? I love the mod and I am building some mud huts right now, but I'm having to use other blocks for the inverse corner pieces. Really appreciate the mod!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.