Farm Life

jakecool19

On 4/13/2021 at 1:22 AM, Platidragon said:

I found a bug on multiplayer where you use animal handling glove on a player they die instantly and they respawn and also you have a clone in the animal gloves of the player
when you place them down there is a clone of the player thats alive and can be killed 

can you fix it so it doesn't work on players?
we're stuck with 3 clones of my friend

Sorry about that, missed your message, but I just released a hotfix which should restrict what the animal gloves can grab.

• 2 weeks later...

I have found to things i think that are a bit weird the way they are right now:

1. Chickens have a maximum saturation of 12. I think it must be a bug that chicks need 20 saturation to grow up.
2. Any animal needs full saturation to grow up. Once it does so its saturations seems to drop down to 0 again. I dont know if this is intented, but in my opinion saturation should stay high.

On 4/26/2021 at 5:12 PM, Scout said:

I have found to things i think that are a bit weird the way they are right now:

1. Chickens have a maximum saturation of 12. I think it must be a bug that chicks need 20 saturation to grow up.
2. Any animal needs full saturation to grow up. Once it does so its saturations seems to drop down to 0 again. I dont know if this is intented, but in my opinion saturation should stay high.

Released a hotfix to address those

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, rayllis689 said:

was browsing through mods to try out and see this changes drops to grains adding dry grass, was wondering if that would conflict with Lazy Warlocks Tweaks mod that adds Straw to grain as a new item/drop

It doesn't conflict from my own experience with both mods, both dry grass and straw drop.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello guys, a 1.15 compatible update of Farm Life has finally been released. It features compatibility with 5 different mods and brings a ton of additions as well as changes. Please, please PLEASE read the entire frontpage before downloading this and putting it into your survival world, as a lot of things are different from previous versions. A brief run down of these features include:

• Now available for 1.15!
  • New genetics system with five traits: Health, Speed, Digestion, Hunger, Resistance
  • Simplified entity display info
  • Added compatibility for Lichen, Medieval Expansion, Primitive Survival, Useful Stuff, Wild Farming
  • Added shearing behavior
  • Hens will prioritize staying at their nests
  • Pet system added with dogs!
  • Cheap generic animal feed added!
  • Grub farming
  • New Animal trader
  • Increased the number of animals the gloves can pick up
  • Caged baby animals
  • Limits on female reproduction
  • Wool implemented
  • Predatory nutrition
  • Amazing! 1
  • Mind=blown 2

rabbits (and probably other animals) are pooping in the water; when you pick it up the block stays empty

grazerpoop.png

also, not sure if naming is off or something, but the tooltip on the poop (grazer) in the inventory shows nothing and in the handbook it's worded differently and shows the fertilizer amounts

poopinfo.png

poopinfo2.png

Edited by Lisabet
added more rather than make another post

6 hours ago, Lisabet said:

rabbits (and probably other animals) are pooping in the water; when you pick it up the block stays empty

grazerpoop.png

also, not sure if naming is off or something, but the tooltip on the poop (grazer) in the inventory shows nothing and in the handbook it's worded differently and shows the fertilizer amounts

poopinfo.png

poopinfo2.png

Knew I was forgetting something lol, thank you. Just released a hotfix to stop that and for poop to drop the items.

16 hours ago, Noobs For Days said:

my friends and i have been having issues where our chicken arent laying eggs in their henboxes since we installe dnot sure if it is bugged or if their is a new mechanic that was added to them

I am not seeing any issues with it in either 1.15.4 or 1.15.5. Hens will lay eggs every 24 hours if they are not hungry. If you see Hungry! when you hover over it, give it more food. Also keep the coop away from player homes as the chickens will constantly flee and not lay on the nest. Also make sure the rooster is nearby because the hens like to be near him.

6 hours ago, Hussar said:

Hmm, I'm getting "Cannot place this block here. Requires a solid ground."  Trying to place poop directly to farmland, either planted or unplanted.

If you are still using version 1.0.0 upgrade to the latest. Then place the poop, and pick it back up and you should get its proper item form

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.