Farm Life

jakecool19

26 minutes ago, AlanD said:

Bit of a heads up, I had to adjust the spawn rate of baby rabbit, it was... excessive. Here's just a handful I chased into the water. The group I ran up on completely covered the ground.

too much.JPG

What version are you using? That bug should be fixed in the most recent hotfix

2 hours ago, Jemica said:

Hello, it seems there is a bug with baby pigs, they do not move or eat.  Also, after this update we are unable to skin female sheep.

Hello, I love this mod but I also unable to skin female sheep 🙁 also after changing to older version it's still not work 😲 only after removing mod I can skin female sheep 😭

please help...

2 hours ago, Matinez said:

Hello, I love this mod but I also unable to skin female sheep 🙁 also after changing to older version it's still not work 😲 only after removing mod I can skin female sheep 😭

please help...

Going back to v1.0.2 worked for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I released a patch to prevent wild animals from giving birth. This will hopefully curb the animal explosions, or at least help me pinpoint the cause of them. Also, I will be taking a break from modding, due to a change of circumstances in my life, so updates for this and my other mods will be much slower from now on. Please keep bug reports and suggestions on this forum page, do not reach out on Discord.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ok for anyone having problems with the Hare spawning at a unnatura/uncontrollable rate, you can use this command:

/entity removebytype hare-*

the hare argument can be replaced by wolf or any other animal type if that is the one causing the problem, note this is only a fix for the lag and is a temporary fix that needs to be reapplied if the problem reemerges at a later point.

Edited by matsaa93

I'm having a bug or issue with the newest 1.0.7 patch. I have the Lichen mod installed and the deer seem to be breeding alittle too much, This is about 25 days into the game with 10 of those days not in this area. Also Rabbits are super breeding too. Not sure your patch has worked or something on my end is messing with it, posted my mod list too.

Spoiler

2021-09-06_23-57-14.png2021-09-07_00-28-35.pngScreenshot 2021-09-07 003121.pngScreenshot 2021-09-07 003259.png

Edited by Captain Oats
Put the screengrabs into a spoiler box

Absolutely love this mod but I am having the same population problem with boars.  I've got at least 20 piglets from 2 original boars.  Well I won't be hurting for meat.  Also, I am surprised that the poop from the animals is not used to make compost.  That's an age old use for manure making it quite valuable.  Maybe combined with grass in the composter or a barrel.  If there is already a way to do this, my apologies, I just don't see it.  Maybe something to look at when you have time to mod again.  Thanks for the great mod.

Edit: Just re-read boar description so perhaps not a bug but propagation as intended.  My apologies.

Edited by shadou66
Correction of misinformation

4 hours ago, Cloaked said:

Does the latest version fix the issue of animals having too many babies per litter? The server I am on has the same problem as the other posters: one pregnant animal gives birth to over 30 lambs, deers, bunnies, wolves, whatever.

It's pretty messed up.

I don't know. This latest patch is just to further address the wild population problem.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.