Wraithhunter

18 hours ago, Craluminum said:

Ability to place your molds (plugs and etc.) to vanilla tool mold rack when?

They should already be working. The molds I added all use the vanilla mold class so they should work with any vanilla interactions that other molds have. As far as I'm aware though you can't put unfired molds in the mold rack.

12 hours ago, Wraithhunter said:

They should already be working. The molds I added all use the vanilla mold class so they should work with any vanilla interactions that other molds have. As far as I'm aware though you can't put unfired molds in the mold rack.

Add "moldrackable": true and "onmoldrackTransform": { rotation: { z: 90 } } into attributes.

New updates out!
All bug fixes this time around! :D

• The quarry should work more betta now! Thanks to ThothTheScribe again for finding a lot of edge cases! I swear everything works fine till you poke it! lol
  • The rubble storage shouldn't crash if you try to put a stick into it now! (Or anything else for that matter!) Thanks to QuestionSleep for finding this and letting me know :D
  • Slabs shouldn't be reproducing at an exponential rate anymore! That was a weird dupe bug... Thanks to ZigTheHedge for pointing out that this was a thing!

A more complete listing can be found above. Generally though this just made everything less likely to crash.

I get a consistent crash when selecting the rubble storage crate in my hot bar before I can even place it on the ground.

Edit: Noticed that I was a couple versions back on this mod so I updated but still had the same issue.

Running on 64 bit Windows with 0 GB RAM 
Version: v1.14.8-rc.1 (Unstable)2/19/2021 8:53:56 AM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at stoneworks.src.GenericStoneStorage.DoPlaceBlock(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, BlockSelection blockSel, ItemStack byItemStack)
   at stoneworks.src.RubbleStorage.DoPlaceBlock(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, BlockSelection blockSel, ItemStack byItemStack)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.Block.TryPlaceBlock(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, ItemStack itemstack, BlockSelection blockSel, String& failureCode)
   at VSHUD.NewPlacementPreview.Postfix(Block __instance, ItemSlot slot, EntityAgent byEntity)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.OnGameTick(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Common.EventManager.TriggerGameTick(Int64 ellapsedMilliseconds, IWorldAccessor world)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainRenderLoop(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainGameLoop(Single deltaTime)
   at _ipdCTRGfCLl4yfQcpbyWZPZzBMZ._6C2asSglREPHjhx4NLj6jpKXKpH(Single )
   at _yWbPNPMmCoSseGoOZRcjfcIN4XC._OmZfb14mkw8Un0aM6Go5rdXofbC(Single )
   at _yWbPNPMmCoSseGoOZRcjfcIN4XC._3fRWFqXCqVOAQhIDfL6UaZGgx2o(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _KWsZWkZAuZolPgdae7el5tHBTClA._q6fsrB8CmVl3iiVwe0lNTjMFm0(_Pz3UPCq6dLufqfMv42T2mvIRCDn , String[] )
   at _45bJKQetuLcXXKsD9ELwUG90ErH._q6fsrB8CmVl3iiVwe0lNTjMFm0(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

Edited by Ben Hailer
New information on version update

10 hours ago, Ben Hailer said:

I get a consistent crash when selecting the rubble storage crate in my hot bar before I can even place it on the ground.

Edit: Noticed that I was a couple versions back on this mod so I updated but still had the same issue.

Running on 64 bit Windows with 0 GB RAM 
Version: v1.14.8-rc.1 (Unstable)2/19/2021 8:53:56 AM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at stoneworks.src.GenericStoneStorage.DoPlaceBlock(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, BlockSelection blockSel, ItemStack byItemStack)
   at stoneworks.src.RubbleStorage.DoPlaceBlock(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, BlockSelection blockSel, ItemStack byItemStack)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.Block.TryPlaceBlock(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, ItemStack itemstack, BlockSelection blockSel, String& failureCode)
   at VSHUD.NewPlacementPreview.Postfix(Block __instance, ItemSlot slot, EntityAgent byEntity)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.OnGameTick(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Common.EventManager.TriggerGameTick(Int64 ellapsedMilliseconds, IWorldAccessor world)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainRenderLoop(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainGameLoop(Single deltaTime)
   at _ipdCTRGfCLl4yfQcpbyWZPZzBMZ._6C2asSglREPHjhx4NLj6jpKXKpH(Single )
   at _yWbPNPMmCoSseGoOZRcjfcIN4XC._OmZfb14mkw8Un0aM6Go5rdXofbC(Single )
   at _yWbPNPMmCoSseGoOZRcjfcIN4XC._3fRWFqXCqVOAQhIDfL6UaZGgx2o(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at _KWsZWkZAuZolPgdae7el5tHBTClA._q6fsrB8CmVl3iiVwe0lNTjMFm0(_Pz3UPCq6dLufqfMv42T2mvIRCDn , String[] )
   at _45bJKQetuLcXXKsD9ELwUG90ErH._q6fsrB8CmVl3iiVwe0lNTjMFm0(ThreadStart )

Afraid that's a conflict with VSHud. :D

v1.14.8 (Stable), QuarryWorks 1.4.8

1.  Very often the plugs fly away very high to the surface while you are chipping off blocks somewhere in the ceiling of the quarry. (This has already happened to me twice, and while I got to the surface to pick them up, they had time to disappear).

2. Rubble Storage's info doesn't sync between players. I personally saw how the second player made sand in it and it still showed 500 stones. Restart helps.

3. Hit (right-click) the air with Rubber Hammer cause crashed the game

Version: v1.14.8 (Stable)2/24/21 09:53:37: Critical error occurred
   at stoneworks.src.RubbleHammerTool.OnHeldInteractStart(ItemSlot slot, EntityAgent byEntity, BlockSelection blockSel, EntitySelection entitySel, Boolean firstEvent, EnumHandHandling& handling)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.TryBeginUseActiveSlotItem(BlockSelection blockSel, EntitySelection entitySel, EnumHandInteract useType, EnumHandHandling& handling)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.TryBeginUseActiveSlotItem(BlockSelection blockSel, EntitySelection entitySel)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.HandleMouseInteractionsNoBlockSelected(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.OnFinalizeFrame(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.RenderToDefaultFramebuffer(Single dt)
   at _jeEziyUSYl0BpbOxT46FYwj5VWL._IIIrDcgMyMKwpTkEZsHikpfl3dh(Single )
   at _idIkJkIueHHf3Oz2WNlBdD0E1XR._DvzT6D0wN3fMakeuDyljJJ09hok(Single )
   at _idIkJkIueHHf3Oz2WNlBdD0E1XR._V5piYzG7beYPldE6UVxY58dqacE(Single )
   at _YrS2W1MoaeqC4xqH8ItdZB6vADN._8t1BmEWVlCT9mjx5M0vFIzU9tif(_7T00Rjby4si0wyEBez5dXNqLm7h , String[] )
   at _ejKuc6cg0k8V39o8jDIzquyczbO._8t1BmEWVlCT9mjx5M0vFIzU9tif(ThreadStart )

Edited by Craluminum
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Craluminum said:

v1.14.8 (Stable), QuarryWorks 1.4.8

1.  Very often the plugs fly away very high to the surface while you are chipping off blocks somewhere in the ceiling of the quarry. (This has already happened to me twice, and while I got to the surface to pick them up, they had time to disappear).

2. Rubble Storage's info doesn't sync between players. I personally saw how the second player made sand in it and it still showed 500 stones. Restart helps.

3. Hit (right-click) the air with Rubber Hammer cause crashed the game

Version: v1.14.8 (Stable)2/24/21 09:53:37: Critical error occurred
   at stoneworks.src.RubbleHammerTool.OnHeldInteractStart(ItemSlot slot, EntityAgent byEntity, BlockSelection blockSel, EntitySelection entitySel, Boolean firstEvent, EnumHandHandling& handling)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.TryBeginUseActiveSlotItem(BlockSelection blockSel, EntitySelection entitySel, EnumHandInteract useType, EnumHandHandling& handling)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.TryBeginUseActiveSlotItem(BlockSelection blockSel, EntitySelection entitySel)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.HandleMouseInteractionsNoBlockSelected(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.OnFinalizeFrame(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at _jeEziyUSYl0BpbOxT46FYwj5VWL._IIIrDcgMyMKwpTkEZsHikpfl3dh(Single )
   at _idIkJkIueHHf3Oz2WNlBdD0E1XR._DvzT6D0wN3fMakeuDyljJJ09hok(Single )
   at _idIkJkIueHHf3Oz2WNlBdD0E1XR._V5piYzG7beYPldE6UVxY58dqacE(Single )
   at _YrS2W1MoaeqC4xqH8ItdZB6vADN._8t1BmEWVlCT9mjx5M0vFIzU9tif(_7T00Rjby4si0wyEBez5dXNqLm7h , String[] )
   at _ejKuc6cg0k8V39o8jDIzquyczbO._8t1BmEWVlCT9mjx5M0vFIzU9tif(ThreadStart )

2 and 3 should be fixed with the next update. I can't replicate the issue with the plugs, will fix if I can isolate the problem. Thanks for letting me know :D

On 2/24/2021 at 3:18 PM, Wraithhunter said:

2 and 3 should be fixed with the next update. I can't replicate the issue with the plugs, will fix if I can isolate the problem. Thanks for letting me know :D

I experimented a bit whit plugs,and think thats a visual bug,transparent view of block by vshud mod.that ruble hammer bug can be replicated like this if you hit the block:

2021-03-03_11-44-37.thumb.png.db7d100abfc2ba37fa18ef9133facfed.png

Version: v1.14.8 (Stable)2021.03.03. 11:27:39: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Az objektumhivatkozás nincs beállítva semmilyen objektumpéldányra.
   a következő helyen: stoneworks.src.RubbleHammerTool.OnHeldInteractStart(ItemSlot slot, EntityAgent byEntity, BlockSelection blockSel, EntitySelection entitySel, Boolean firstEvent, EnumHandHandling& handling)
   a következő helyen: Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.TryBeginUseActiveSlotItem(BlockSelection blockSel, EntitySelection entitySel, EnumHandInteract useType, EnumHandHandling& handling)
   a következő helyen: Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.TryBeginUseActiveSlotItem(BlockSelection blockSel, EntitySelection entitySel)
   a következő helyen: Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.HandleMouseInteractionsNoBlockSelected(Single dt)
   a következő helyen: Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.OnFinalizeFrame(Single dt)
   a következő helyen: Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   a következő helyen: Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   a következő helyen: Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.RenderToDefaultFramebuffer(Single dt)
   a következő helyen: _jeEziyUSYl0BpbOxT46FYwj5VWL._IIIrDcgMyMKwpTkEZsHikpfl3dh(Single )
   a következő helyen: _idIkJkIueHHf3Oz2WNlBdD0E1XR._DvzT6D0wN3fMakeuDyljJJ09hok(Single )
   a következő helyen: _idIkJkIueHHf3Oz2WNlBdD0E1XR._V5piYzG7beYPldE6UVxY58dqacE(Single )
   a következő helyen: Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   a következő helyen: System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   a következő helyen: OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   a következő helyen: OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   a következő helyen: OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   a következő helyen: _YrS2W1MoaeqC4xqH8ItdZB6vADN._8t1BmEWVlCT9mjx5M0vFIzU9tif(_7T00Rjby4si0wyEBez5dXNqLm7h , String[] )
   a következő helyen: _ejKuc6cg0k8V39o8jDIzquyczbO._8t1BmEWVlCT9mjx5M0vFIzU9tif(ThreadStart )

2021-03-03_11-44-44.png.3cbf19389732ff9c458cd8792a7d1c42.png

crash hapened after that,what is in the 1.post.

plug crash is like this:

System.NullReferenceException: Az objektumhivatkozás nincs beállítva semmilyen objektumpéldányra.
   a következő helyen: stoneworks.src.PlugnFeatherBlock.DoPlaceBlock(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, BlockSelection blockSel, ItemStack byItemStack)
   a következő helyen: Vintagestory.API.Common.Block.TryPlaceBlock(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, ItemStack itemstack, BlockSelection blockSel, String& failureCode)
   a következő helyen: VSHUD.NewPlacementPreview.Postfix(Block __instance, ItemSlot slot, EntityAgent byEntity)
   a következő helyen: Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.OnGameTick(Single dt)
   a következő helyen: Vintagestory.Common.EventManager.TriggerGameTick(Int64 ellapsedMilliseconds, IWorldAccessor world)
   a következő helyen: Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainRenderLoop(Single dt)
   a következő helyen: Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainGameLoop(Single deltaTime)
   a következő helyen: _jeEziyUSYl0BpbOxT46FYwj5VWL._t25VgrofhlXMw6hHEZh8JHhJz1A(Single )
   a következő helyen: _idIkJkIueHHf3Oz2WNlBdD0E1XR._DvzT6D0wN3fMakeuDyljJJ09hok(Single )
   a következő helyen: _idIkJkIueHHf3Oz2WNlBdD0E1XR._V5piYzG7beYPldE6UVxY58dqacE(Single )
   a következő helyen: Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   a következő helyen: System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   a következő helyen: OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   a következő helyen: OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   a következő helyen: OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   a következő helyen: _YrS2W1MoaeqC4xqH8ItdZB6vADN._8t1BmEWVlCT9mjx5M0vFIzU9tif(_7T00Rjby4si0wyEBez5dXNqLm7h , String[] )
   a következő helyen: _ejKuc6cg0k8V39o8jDIzquyczbO._8t1BmEWVlCT9mjx5M0vFIzU9tif(ThreadStart )

this happens if you hold the plug only i think.becouse if you move from backpack to bar slots it does not appear(bad english at this part) the bug.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got this crash on last hit of slab with rubble hammer...

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM 
Version: v1.14.10 (Stable)5/7/2021 10:22:30 AM: Critical error occurred
   at _vKnDSS3ZW5fZhqcIJSzL9xbAUttA._ZHf5IMlYChPlSKBWZX1ph2DB6EP(Single )
   at _w1hCRzQiukKlSxBw6hggDUXQ0jC._3HP2xkrryy8Ktr1q1yqHHv9s1kb(Single )
   at _w1hCRzQiukKlSxBw6hggDUXQ0jC._JbXJA0SA6LQOS6diuqtXAjMb8Fo(Single )
   at _ISiSTzGmXXpAqo3PzdxdVD1bClZ._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(_C7CLMRbe3BejVtaARYCgl7Bg1vl , String[] )
   at _0Y0SN1uu1V65pRLxvnN2xsIjXAg._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(ThreadStart )

Loaded back in and just right clicked the air with the rubble hammer and got the same crash... repeatable. Doesn't happen when right clicking with the chisels, just the rubble hammer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Wraithhunter said:

Not at the moment. I had some things in the works a few months back but life got really busy really fast. Though if you have any suggestions for any additions please let me know.

No worries! I know a thing or two about life getting busy real fast! This is just my favorite mod alongside Expanded Food and Carry Capacity and was curious while updating my modlist for the new edition, thank you for your time.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.