Expanded Foods 1.6.9

l33tmaan

will this super nice mod 1.15 version be updated? Because with the current version my game always crashes.
I just want to know if you are planning an update. Otherwise I would rather download version 1.14 again. You don't want to do without this mod :)

Edited by Susanne Dembowski

I'm very excited to see what you do with all the new recipes that 1.15 gave us, especially pies. I'm a huge quiche fan; I'm hoping for like an egg, cheese, sausage, and mushroom type of deal. Anyway, thank you for all of your hard work, this add verve to the game. It sucks sometimes when it's the dead of winter and travel's a little restricted; cooking totally fills that gap. More roads is awesome, too, the round foot stones gave my garden a level of gene se qua. I can't remember if I have anything else of yours off the top of my head that deserves mentioning; all of the work that you folks do blends together so seamlessly that sometimes it's easy to forget which mod belongs to which person. At any rate, thank you :)

• Thanks 1

Pies are... tricky. I've been playing around with them and they're currently coded to only allow filling from the same food category: This means I can mix odd things together, like mushrooms, chopped cabbage, turnip gelatin, and... I dunno, cassava. That'll all fit into a pie just fine, but if I used fruit gelatin, that would only work in fruit pies.

I have absolutely no idea how feasible it is for multi-nutritional pies. Maybe we can check it out.

Now you've got me wondering if you can put eggs in pies...

17 minutes ago, l33tmaan said:

Pies are... tricky. I've been playing around with them and they're currently coded to only allow filling from the same food category: This means I can mix odd things together, like mushrooms, chopped cabbage, turnip gelatin, and... I dunno, cassava. That'll all fit into a pie just fine, but if I used fruit gelatin, that would only work in fruit pies.

I have absolutely no idea how feasible it is for multi-nutritional pies. Maybe we can check it out.

Now you've got me wondering if you can put eggs in pies...

Pumpkin pies have eggs......just sayin'.

I had some issues with compatibility and kind of had to revamp that entire structure, plus Acorns changed the way its bread works so I've had to work on that, as well. I think it should be smooth sailing from here on out.

I hope some screenshots can tide you over.

2021-08-02_11-02-50.jpg

Edited by l33tmaan
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.