Expanded Foods 1.6.9

l33tmaan

Got a crash on updating, not sure what happened, made sure to throw all my old pemican out before doing the update, too...

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM 
Version: v1.14.8 (Stable)4/12/2021 7:23:24 AM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: No instance of mixing recipe registry available
   at ExpandedFoods.MixingRecipeRegistry.get_Loaded()
   at ExpandedFoods.BlockMealContainerBasePatches.recipeFix(CookingRecipe& __result, ItemStack containerStack, IWorldAccessor world, BlockCookedContainerBase __instance)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockCookedContainerBase.GetCookingRecipe_Patch2(BlockCookedContainerBase this, IWorldAccessor world, ItemStack containerStack)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockCrock.GetHeldItemInfo(ItemSlot inSlot, StringBuilder dsc, IWorldAccessor world, Boolean withDebugInfo)
   at Vintagestory.Common.CreativeTab.CreateSearchCache(IWorldAccessor world)
   at Vintagestory.Common.CreativeTabs.CreateSearchCache(IWorldAccessor world)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiDialogInventory.OnOwnPlayerDataReceived()
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiManager.OnOwnPlayerDataReceived()
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.OnOwnPlayerDataReceived()
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.HandlePlayerData(_uQLFO3G34CNPass7LE9Zs5TcuUF packet)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.ExecuteMainThreadTasks(Single deltaTime)
   at _h57p42MkW1QbZF33dSw2nGDMdRj._IIIrDcgMyMKwpTkEZsHikpfl3dh(Single )
   at _idIkJkIueHHf3Oz2WNlBdD0E1XR._DvzT6D0wN3fMakeuDyljJJ09hok(Single )
   at _idIkJkIueHHf3Oz2WNlBdD0E1XR._V5piYzG7beYPldE6UVxY58dqacE(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _YrS2W1MoaeqC4xqH8ItdZB6vADN._8t1BmEWVlCT9mjx5M0vFIzU9tif(_7T00Rjby4si0wyEBez5dXNqLm7h , String[] )
   at _ejKuc6cg0k8V39o8jDIzquyczbO._8t1BmEWVlCT9mjx5M0vFIzU9tif(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

So I uh... went into single player then joined the server and it worked, so I don't know what that rattled loose but it seems to have solved the issue.  Should have tried it before nuking the mod, I lost a lot of bread crumbs, but oh well.

Edited by Killer-of-Lawyers
Updated information on fix

It sounds like you're having the same issue as Oushi... whatever issue that is. And you got that error when logging in, right? Hrmm.

2 hours ago, Killer-of-Lawyers said:

So to be safe we should destroy anything containing dumplings and despawn all the pemican manually before updating?

That would probably be for the best, yes. Just grabbing new dumplings and pemmican from Creative mode will also make them nearly useless. You may want to consider throwing Creative on for half an hour and recreate any lost meals using the mixing bowl. :/

In single player it works, but on the server it doesn't.  I've tried reinstalling the mod server side to make sure it's not a bad download, but it still doesn't work.  The game also crashes if I don't start and load a single player world first before joining the multiplayer game, so I'm worried that the map itself might be broken some how.

edit:  Also for some reason since the update, both single and multiplayer, the clay forming menu has 2 of every possible item listed as duplicates. 

Edited by Killer-of-Lawyers

14 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

Oh man, that sounds kind of like an issue that was discussed here:

Something about a corrupt mod ID table? You might want to talk to the people who had that same problem and see if they were able to fix it. I'm sorry about that. It sounds like it pushed up all your item IDs or something. 😟

Thanks mate, that is already something to start with. It looks like ID table is messed up but I really want to find out why. I have very little to no modding knowledge btw. There are more than 3 client log files and I went through the files in order to find some clues(I skipped server logs tho). I was looking for wording that I know, like error, stack trace, mod exeptions etc and nothing rings the bell. As an example in Project Zomboid (heavily modded as usual), going through error logs I was able to find conflicting mods almost every time with some troubleshooting along the way but there were 'obvious' indications in error messages on what went wrong - even for a layman like me.

Here, I can see that crash report is full of usefull info but I can't read it.

Everything from my Logs folder is below, I hope you or someone else will be interested enough to check it out.

I go and do some testing on a new save.

Cheers

client-audit.txt client-crash.txt client-main.txt server-debug.txt client-debug.txt server-event.txt server-main.txt client-chat.txt server-storyevent.txt xlevelingdescription.txt server-audit.txt server-build.txt server-chat.txt

Updated to 1.3.1!

• Multiplayer issues fixed (hopefully) - there are some issues with salad names at the moment
  • Mixing bowl has new sound
  • Can now add daisies to salads
  • Seeds from Wild Farming can be squeezed into seed oil
  • Fixed mixing bowl's axle shape
  • Fruit in mixing bowl buffed to give 50% nutrition boost
  • Clay/smithing recipe duplication fixed
Edited by l33tmaan

• l33tmaan changed the title to Expanded Foods 1.3.1

Yeah, I can make other stuff.  I made the soft dough in the first place in the mixing bowl even on the version before.  I can try and make other stuff again in the new version, but the server machine is down right now so it'll be a bit before I can test, but as far as I could tell before, a lot of the recipes worked fine on the server.  Put water, eggs, flour in, the handle turns just fine.  Put the soft dough you get from that in with nothing else like in the screenshot and the handle refuses to turn and it doesn't recognize it.

3 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

Updated to 1.3.1!

• Multiplayer issues fixed (hopefully) - there are some issues with salad names at the moment
  • Mixing bowl has new sound
  • Can now add daisies to salads
  • Seeds from Wild Farming can be squeezed into seed oil
  • Fixed mixing bowl's axle shape
  • Fruit in mixing bowl buffed to give 50% nutrition boost
  • Clay/smithing recipe duplication fixed

Just wanted to post that my issues have been fixed so far with this update! Thanks for the hard work! I'll keep updating if I see anything

• Thanks 1

Some more feedback on 1.3.[0/1]:

• Like the new custom sound for the mixing bowl. Is still going to drive me insane if it's always on, but a different kind of insane. That's good, right? 😆
  • On that note: The mixing bowl sound will continue to play (if powered) even if the game is paused (menu open). It should not do so, since the bowl is not actually rotating at that time. (Yes, I know, the quern does this too - that's annoying too😉)
  • The screw press "add multiple" does (effectively) not work (for a large amount of ingredients). It's sneak + RMB. If you press RMB on fruit while sneaking you eat the fruit. So no "add 5".
  • The screw press "feels" like it should work like a barrel ("seal" is "press" here)
    • As such - at least - it should get a tooltip "will finish pressing in X hours". I kept deconstructing the press because seemingly nothing happened. Had to delve into the help text that there is a delay on pressing. That should be made more obvious.
    • If this is indeed just another flavor of "barrel" it should reuse that gui. Would allow for easier adding & removing of stuff.
  • The mixing bowl is inconsistent in its max capacity for ingredients. Any "normal" item can only be added in stacks of six, but liquids can be added in any amount per stack.
  • Like 1

the duplication is still happening with knapping

also, there's a great deal of..lag? when trying to do anything in the crafting window that doesn't exist with 1.2.4; it's better in 1.3.1 than in 1.3.0 but still exists in general

breads and dumplings and possibly other things don't continue to bake once the first item is done; you have to remove the cooked bread before it'll cook the next one.

I can't figure out how to add dumplings to meals; I imagine it's probably easy to do just haven't gotten it to work lol

I may be missing the information (again) but how exactly do you drizzle sauces and syrups on bread and such? do you place it on the ground or something first?

yeah just figured out the syrup *blushes*

uncooked dumplings, tried adding to the cooking pot on the fire and to the mixing bowl (with a cooking pot in it) I can make the dumplings just can't seem to add them to meals 

*edit* singleplayer, I don't play multiplayer

Edited by Lisabet

so first two slots are meat, then dumpling then breadcrumbs? was trying to follow the recipe in the handbook guide

also, didn't pemmican used to make batches of 6? I liked using them as travel food but I don't have a big enough supply of fat to only get 1 per...even 2 or 3 would be nice

*edit* pemmican also doesn't cook continuously, you have to remove the cooked one before the next one will cook

Edited by Lisabet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.