Expanded Foods 1.6.9

l33tmaan

17 hours ago, Thranos said:

Do you also have the compatibility mod for expanded foods? 

If you or the server don't have this then, maybe that is your issue?

It probably is, I just tried to do it with the compatibility disabled, and it is no longer working! Try and download that mod, and get the server to? Or, test it on a singleplayer world with the compatibility enabled.

Updated to 1.3.8 and still having the crash taking liquid out of the screw press with a barrel, then mousing over the barrel in the hot bar.

Spoiler

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM
Version: v1.14.10 (Stable)5/4/2021 9:28:30 AM: Critical error occurred
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockLiquidContainerBase.GetContent(IWorldAccessor world, ItemStack containerStack)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockLiquidContainerBase.GetCurrentLitres(IWorldAccessor world, ItemStack containerStack)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockLiquidContainerBase.GetHeldItemInfo(ItemSlot inSlot, StringBuilder dsc, IWorldAccessor world, Boolean withDebugInfo)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockBarrel.GetHeldItemInfo(ItemSlot inSlot, StringBuilder dsc, IWorldAccessor world, Boolean withDebugInfo)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemStack.GetDescription(IWorldAccessor world, ItemSlot inSlot, Boolean debug)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementItemstackInfo.Recompose()
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementItemstackInfo.SetSourceSlot(ItemSlot nowSlot)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.HudMouseTools.OnMouseEnterSlot(ItemSlot slot)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerOnMouseEnterSlot(ClientMain game, ItemSlot slot)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.OnMouseMove(ICoreClientAPI api, MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiComposer.OnMouseMove(MouseEvent mouse)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiDialog.OnMouseMove(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiManager.OnMouseMove(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.OnMouseMove(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.UpdateMousePosition()
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _ISiSTzGmXXpAqo3PzdxdVD1bClZ._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(_C7CLMRbe3BejVtaARYCgl7Bg1vl , String[] )
   at _0Y0SN1uu1V65pRLxvnN2xsIjXAg._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(ThreadStart )

Also, when I use the handbook to look up the mechanical stuff, it freezes the game 10-15 seconds before showing the recipes.

Both issues happen with only EF and Compatibility installed.

Edited by Deviator

Do you mean taking liquid out of the screw press with a bucket?

Also, the recipe thing is a vanilla problem. There are so many permutations it's trying to load that the game hangs. It crashed when I added bottles to the Clutch recipe since it was loading every metal in the game three times, all of the wood twice, and all 12 kinds of bottles. I looked into it and the vanilla game hangs when loading the totally regular Clutch recipe, so I think Tyron might want to optimizing the process if stuff that's already in the game is causing this problem.
The bottles just... exacerbate it. I'm sorry.

In fact, let me go make a bug report about it.

Edited by l33tmaan

1.3.8:
Bottles don't display the stats of the things in them (See image)
Can't bread nuggets with any fruit syrup, including mixed syrup. (See images) (Can bread with eggs, honey, tree syrups)
Can't drizzle anything on nuggets, or sushi, and I tried with varying fullness of the bottle and different substances. (See image)

Bottle.png

Bread.png

ricebr.png

drizzle.png

The barrel... you can right click the screw press with a barrel to take the liquid out... but then when you mouse over the barrel in your inventory to get a tool-tip to see what is in it, the game crashes. I did some testing and it looks like when you right click the screw press with the barrel... the liquid goes into the input side of the barrel, not the storage side. You can then pick up the liquid and put it back down to transfer it to the storage side, but if you look at it while it is in your inventory, it still crashes. Probably not many using the barrel to move liquids, but I think it might be what was causing the other users game to crash with the screw press.

19 minutes ago, highhi byebye said:

1.3.8:
Bottles don't display the stats of the things in them (See image)
Can't bread nuggets with any fruit syrup, including mixed syrup. (See images) (Can bread with eggs, honey, tree syrups)
Can't drizzle anything on nuggets, or sushi, and I tried with varying fullness of the bottle and different substances. (See image)

The bottle thing is because they're like buckets, which also do not display nutrition. Maybe we can do something about this.

I am not letting you put cranberry sauce on your fried chicken, bro. I like to enable experimentation, but that's just nasty. I might be able to be convinced on this one, but... ew. 
As for drizzling, it is done in the mixing bowl now, since it fixed the FPS drop. That change was back in 1.3.6.

11 minutes ago, Deviator said:

The barrel... you can right click the screw press with a barrel to take the liquid out... but then when you mouse over the barrel in your inventory to get a tool-tip to see what is in it, the game crashes. I did some testing and it looks like when you right click the screw press with the barrel... the liquid goes into the input side of the barrel, not the storage side. You can then pick up the liquid and put it back down to transfer it to the storage side, but if you look at it while it is in your inventory, it still crashes. Probably not many using the barrel to move liquids, but I think it might be what was causing the other users game to crash with the screw press.

I... didn't even know you could just use barrels like a bucket. That's really weird. Hopefully that explains the issue! 

46 minutes ago, l33tmaan said:

The bottle thing is because they're like buckets, which also do not display nutrition. Maybe we can do something about this.

I am not letting you put cranberry sauce on your fried chicken, bro. I like to enable experimentation, but that's just nasty. I might be able to be convinced on this one, but... ew. 

I personally preferred when it told you the stats, so you could determine the best thing to put in/on something, from just holding the bottle and not having to look it up in the handbook.

Also, for the fried chicken! It was not fried chicken, it was redmeat! Which, can come from pigs, and pork dishes with cranberry sauce are common.

Edited by highhi byebye
Finishing it, accidently sent it early.

1 minute ago, highhi byebye said:

I personally preferred when it told you the stats, so you could determine the best thing to put in/on something, from just holding the bottle and not having to look it up in the handbook.

Also, for the fried chicken! It was not fried chicken, it was redmeat! Which, can come from pigs, and pork dishes with cranberry sauce are common!

That still sounds gross, but fine, I'll buff fried food even more. 🤪

I also prefer it telling you the stats. It makes life easier for everyone.

Updated to 1.3.9! This one's (mostly) bugfixes.

• Wine now cures into 'strong wine', which cures into 'fine wine' (thanks to @GlassCannon Gaming for the idea)
  • Mixed fruit wine can be turned into vinegar in barrels
  • Dried berries can be used for pemmican
  • Fruit Syrup can be added to fried food
  • Squeezing soybeans in the screwpress actually makes soybean oil
  • Fixed aged meat perish time
  • Wine dropped from barrels is actually wine and not juice
  • Cookie time 1
  • Amazing! 1

• l33tmaan changed the title to Expanded Foods 1.3.9

The recipe for berry bread and muffins changed. Now you just make regular dough (or soft dough for muffins), then put it in the mixing bowl along with berries. Now you can put all 5 berries into your bread. This recipe can be found under Cooking 102 - Advanced Cuisine.

I found a duplication glitch in the mod here with bottles. When you use a stack of bottles to remove a liquid from a container such as the mixing bowl, every bottle in the stack gains the liquid.

So you can empty a bottle of juice into the mixing bowl, stack 16 empties together, then pick it back up and you'll have 16 full bottles.

Addendum... It also works with stacked buckets. I'm now not totally sure if I found a bug in your mod, or the game in general. I can also fill buckets far past their usual max capacity.

Edited by Zncon
More Info
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.