Expanded Foods 1.6.9

l33tmaan

Cooking 101, again. 😉

Also, I've wrapped up compatibility! We're in the final stretches, I'm just going to get the remapping working so people's food stores don't disappear, then I'm reworking the handbook guides to try and make more sense.

SOON

• Like 2
  • Amazing! 2
  • Mind=blown 1

Updated to 1.4.0!
THIS MOD HAS BEEN HEAVILY OVERHAULED SINCE PRE 1.4.0 RELEASES. YOUR COOKED VEGETABLES WILL NOT PORT OVER! EAT THEM WHILE YOU CAN!

• Updated to 1.15+!
  • Many foods now compatible with clay oven (Vegetables/Chopped Vegetables; Aged Meat/Meat nuggets/Regular Meat; Fruit; Soaked Soybeans; Hardtack; Seaweed) [Fried Balls; Fried meat; Fried veggies; Soft Bread; Dumplings; Muffins; Pemmican; Sausage; Berry Bread; Gozinaki]
  • Items updated with new vegetables (Cooked/Chopped/Cooked Chopped veggies; Juice; Soup meal; Gelatin) [Bell peppers pushed off till later] [Fried Balls; Fried veggies; Sushi]
  • Items updated with new fruit (Dried fruit; Juice/Wine/Syrup; Yogurt; Gelatin; various meals) [Muffins; Pemmican; Berry Bread; Gozinaki]
  • Updated bread items to include new flour types (Bread crumbs; Hardtack) [Fried Balls; Fried meat; Fried veggies; Soft Bread; Dumplings; Muffins; Pasta; Berry Bread]
  • Bushmeat, Cured meat, mushrooms, gelatin, chopped food, sausage, raw eggs can be used in pies
  • Pies are now EXPANDED - fillings can be mixed in any way and soft dough/herbal dough can be used as a crust
  • Seaweed cooking process expanded to require the quern and clay oven for processing
  • Aged meat nuggets and seaweed can be added to soup 
  • Seaweed can be added to salad
  • Hot pasta now actually carries over noodle nutrition
  • Soft resin curing time cut to 18 days
  • Cured meat nuggets available in pemmican recipe
  • Re-added Boiled Egg (Thanks, Tyron...)
  • Liquid portions downsized
  • Handbook guides redone; recipes and items made more explicit
  • Curing no longer multiplies nutrition
  • Regular cooked cattail/papyrus roots disabled
  • Mixing bowl made easier to select
  • Screwpress updated with new wood types
  • Handful of Acorns changed from Vegetable to Protein
  • New pasta, seaweed, & sushi textures (thanks to @Ledyanaya Sonya)

I still need to redo the original post, but I just couldn't wait on releasing it anymore. Enjoy and tell me what bugs you find!

Edited by l33tmaan
  • Amazing! 3

• l33tmaan changed the title to Expanded Foods 1.4.0

After viewing the new content, the countless systems and items and articles and minutiae of culinary creativity, I must say I am deeply disappointed; I'm going to have to build an entire kitchen chamber onto my manor just for this ;D

Jokes aside, this is awesome. Thank you for all the hard work!

200.gif

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.