Expanded Foods 1.6.8

l33tmaan

Hey, I'm playing on the 1.15.2 update in a 1.15.5 server, I tried cooking fish nuggets in an oven and (I'm assumin) when the nuggets went from uncooked to cooked my game crashed and I'm unable to join the server. I am able to connect, but once the client launches I crash immediatly. Is there any way to fix this, or should I wait for the 1.15.5 update and hope that fixes it?

32 minutes ago, Lythalia said:

Hey, I'm playing on the 1.15.2 update in a 1.15.5 server, I tried cooking fish nuggets in an oven and (I'm assumin) when the nuggets went from uncooked to cooked my game crashed and I'm unable to join the server. I am able to connect, but once the client launches I crash immediatly. Is there any way to fix this, or should I wait for the 1.15.5 update and hope that fixes it?

Sorry about that, place these textures in your Primitive Survival installation. They belong in assets/primitivesurvival/textures/item/fishing.

fillet-charred.png

fillet-partbaked.png

• Thanks 1

Would getting a block like a wine cask be possible? Storing and preserving wine can be a bit of a pain, the new liquid density change made it less painful, but it still would be nice to have a barrel block that gives the same longevity as "bottle on shelf" since wine hates vanilla barrels it seems/

1 hour ago, Nomedable said:

Would getting a block like a wine cask be possible? Storing and preserving wine can be a bit of a pain, the new liquid density change made it less painful, but it still would be nice to have a barrel block that gives the same longevity as "bottle on shelf" since wine hates vanilla barrels it seems/

That should REALLY just be something you can do in the vanilla game. Maybe we can do something about it...

I got an error placing bread on shelves, where the game crashes.  It's an old world so that might be the hitch I'll update if a new world is devoid of the issue.  Not a big deal I just put the bread in a basket instead.  However I thought I should report it since I saw it pop up in the bugs section too.

Here is the error text in case its useful.

Spoiler

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM
Version: v1.15.5 (Stable)8/18/2021 10:53:32 PM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ExpandedFoods.ShelfPatches.displayFix(ItemStack stack, Int32 index, MeshData& __result, BlockEntityShelf __instance, Item& ___nowTesselatingItem, Matrixf& ___mat)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityShelf.genMesh_Patch2(BlockEntityShelf this, ItemStack stack, Int32 index)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.updateMesh(Int32 index)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.updateMeshes()
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityShelf.TryPut(ItemSlot slot, BlockSelection blockSel)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityShelf.OnInteract(IPlayer byPlayer, BlockSelection blockSel)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.TryBeginUseBlock(Block selectedBlock, BlockSelection blockSelection)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.HandleMouseInteractionsBlockSelected(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.OnFinalizeFrame(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.RenderToDefaultFramebuffer(Single dt)
   at _EMxDKvc7iN7J6hlNFQiKeoxg0Mm._ra0MgpFbqkfgNETNlZ5CppyVnhE(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._iIGaTXNE8VYTpgEu9zjpAQyJSxd(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._vCB99EztL7cSfmplK8tyTwrQQxC(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _q065sSmA3CNgGuKTGnlAjR4ljPw._WkSl7yfiyr5DwPiSMvTudNAhp6(_t3ILnyYBq5OoYhhBY3JeTWgFmJDA , String[] )
   at _DBu5wiQWRAHGS5G2jiCKymvQ9yE._WkSl7yfiyr5DwPiSMvTudNAhp6(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

9 hours ago, Dackeltier said:
I can't make bread. Spelt bread always comes out.
But the traders only buy bread.
I can't make syrup either. 4x blueberry cooks to syrup. But no matter which pot I try, it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Spelt bread always comes out?! That can't be right, what are you doing to create it? Could you take a screenshot?

Also, are you cooking the blueberry juice in a saucepan?

8 minutes ago, Matinez said:

Hello, this mod is sooooooo great but I've got crash again when I put crock (with default meal) on the ground. Is that compatibility problem with xskills?

What does the crash report say?

6 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

Spelt bread always comes out?! That can't be right, what are you doing to create it? Could you take a screenshot?

Also, are you cooking the blueberry juice in a saucepan?

Also, are you cooking the blueberry juice in a saucepan?....

I always tried to cook blueberries .... not blueberry juice, sorry
It always bakes spewed breat
The traders only take bread. The last photo
Spelt Bred is the English translation of DINKELBROT. But the merchants only take the original with the German translation. Maybe only if you play in English

20210820_070545[1].jpg

20210820_070604[1].jpg

20210820_070634[1].jpg

20210820_070638[1].jpg

20210820_070911[1].jpg

20210820_070918[1].jpg

Edited by Dackeltier
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

Version: v1.15.5 (Stable)2021-08-19 22:05:27: Critical error occurred
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: slotId
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.InventoryGeneric.get_Item(Int32 slotId)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityContainer.OnBlockPlaced(ItemStack byItemStack)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityCrock.OnBlockPlaced(ItemStack byItemStack)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientWorldMap.SpawnBlockEntity(String classname, BlockPos position, ItemStack byItemStack)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.Block.OnBlockPlaced(IWorldAccessor world, BlockPos blockPos, ItemStack byItemStack)
   at Vintagestory.Common.BlockAccessorRelaxed.SetBlock(Int32 blockId, BlockPos pos, ItemStack byItemstack)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.Block.DoPlaceBlock(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, BlockSelection blockSel, ItemStack byItemStack)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockBehaviorHorizontalOrientable.TryPlaceBlock(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, ItemStack itemstack, BlockSelection blockSel, EnumHandling& handling, String& failureCode)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.Block.TryPlaceBlock_Patch1(Block this, IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, ItemStack itemstack, BlockSelection blockSel, String& failureCode)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.OnPlayerTryPlace(BlockSelection blockSelection, String& failureCode)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.OnBlockBuild(BlockSelection blockSelection, Block onBlock, String& failureCode)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.HandleMouseInteractionsBlockSelected(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.OnFinalizeFrame(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.RenderToDefaultFramebuffer(Single dt)
   at _EMxDKvc7iN7J6hlNFQiKeoxg0Mm._ra0MgpFbqkfgNETNlZ5CppyVnhE(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._iIGaTXNE8VYTpgEu9zjpAQyJSxd(Single )
   at _Wwq7msw90Af4XU7mxkxAUKyrS5B._vCB99EztL7cSfmplK8tyTwrQQxC(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at _q065sSmA3CNgGuKTGnlAjR4ljPw._WkSl7yfiyr5DwPiSMvTudNAhp6(_t3ILnyYBq5OoYhhBY3JeTWgFmJDA , String[] )

6 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

Hmm... maybe that inventory issue is because of XSkills. Have you brought it up there?

Not yet. It's so random, Yesterday it was 3 crashes in the row with putting crock on the ground, Today (with no changes) I can't even reproduce that crash. 😟

Thank You for answer.

• l33tmaan changed the title to Expanded Foods 1.4.1

Updated to 1.4.1!

• Added Cauldron - larger version of saucepan made out of metal
  • Saucepan glitch fixed
  • Savory sauces and food oil can be used in porridge
  • Grubs & Termites can be used in meat stews & pies
  • Seaweed can be used in stews
  • Syrup-covered fried balls given names again
  • Pasteurized milk has saucepan textures
  • Smashing meat with a stone consumes the stone
  • Dried fruit bakes properly
  • Aged Sausage changed to Dried Sausage
  • Clay items need to be fired in kiln
  • Fixed fish-related crashing
  • Bread no longer crashes when placed on shelves 
  • Like 2

Just got a game crash.  I was trying to make sausage.  I put 6 chunks of meat cubes in the mixer, then when I tried putting fat into the second slot the game crashed:

Running on 64 bit Windows with 32 GB RAM 
Version: v1.15.5 (Stable)8/21/2021 2:39:53 PM: Critical error occurred
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.ValueCollection.Enumerator.MoveNext()
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiDialog.OnMouseMove(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiManager.OnMouseMove(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.OnMouseMove(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.UpdateMousePosition()

Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 8/16/2021 10:21:16 PM, Site = , Source = Windows Error Reporting, Message = Fault bucket 1252830867298714768, type 5
Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Vintagestory.exe
P2: 1.15.5.0
P3: 10.0.19041.2.0.0
P4: 
P5: 
P6: 
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10: 

Attached files:
\\?\C:\Users\James\AppData\Local\Temp\RDR4B09.tmp\empty.txt
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4B0A.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4B1B.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4B28.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4B48.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:

Analysis symbol: 
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: c40e5067-e37c-4c8f-aef4-3cd9dda8ce56
Report Status: 268435456
Hashed bucket: cccb9bd80ced494a3162f30938fc0490
Cab Guid: 0 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 7/28/2021 2:01:15 PM, Site = , Source = Windows Error Reporting, Message = Fault bucket 1265111319764130080, type 5
Event Name: AppHangB1
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Vintagestory.exe
P2: 1.14.10.0
P3: 6079b344
P4: 3cb1
P5: 67246080
P6: 
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10: 

Attached files:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERBC84.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Critical_Vintagestory.exe_f13cd1d36bc360e1154828dc85b6e76c58e1496c_5674d60d_dfc6725c-1610-4016-abb3-38331101411d

Analysis symbol: 
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 5209bc6a-e271-4190-8593-556eefb35c6b
Report Status: 268435456
Hashed bucket: 12c71e80457d173c118e940adfddd920
Cab Guid: 0 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 7/28/2021 2:01:15 PM, Site = , Source = Application Hang, Message = The program Vintagestory.exe version 1.14.10.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.

Process ID: 258c

Start Time: 01d783f330b3c7ea

Termination Time: 4294967295

Application Path: C:\Users\James\AppData\Roaming\Vintagestory\Vintagestory.exe

Report Id: 5209bc6a-e271-4190-8593-556eefb35c6b

Faulting package full name: 

Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Hang type: Top level window is idle
 }

• Confused 1

Updated to 1.4.2!

• Added Rolling Pins - can be used to flatten food or as a weapon
  • Added Pickled Eggs
  • Added Soy Milk
  • No more crashing when cooking items pulled directly from the creative inventory
  • Chopped food; sausage; sauce/lard/food oil; milk; salt can be added to scrambled eggs meal
  • Bone broth can be used to make dough; soft dough; hardtack
  • Eggs & herbs can be used to make Hardtack
  • Lard can be used to make dough; soft dough
  • Cauldron lids added - CTRL + SHIFT + Right Click to put lid on cauldron or saucepan
  • Cauldrons may be recycled using a chisel
  • Superfuels compatibility added
  • Fixed compatibility with th3expansion mod

I'll get around to updating the OP with the new stuff tomorrow. This is the first release since changing my process and using Github more, so let me know if there's anything wrong!

Edited by l33tmaan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.