Expanded Foods 1.6.8

l33tmaan

Hey l33tmaan, I just had some crashes with Expanded Foods, specifically with the mixing bowl. Through the usual "test each mod until you find the problem", I think the issue is with the mod "Bricklayers" which I had to install to be on the Aura Fury server. When that mod is turned off, I can place several water or milk portions into the mixing bowl with no issue. When I turn that mod on, with or without the rest of my mod list turned on, CTD the instant I try to put any liquid into the bowl. I'm continuing with some testing and I'll get a crash log on the next test.

Thought that might be germane to the current conversation.

Edited by PABadger

This time, I was able to get a crash by adding raw pasta as well, but chopped carrot, flour, and egg were fine. Crash was near-immediate upon adding the offending item. Without Bricklayers installed, I was able to place liquid in the mixing bowl and leave it there for a couple of minutes. Crash report below, let me know if there's any other way I can help.

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM 
Version: v1.15.9 (Stable)11/19/2021 09:52:31: Critical error occurred
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.ValueCollection.Enumerator.MoveNext()
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiDialog.OnMouseUp(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiManager.OnMouseUp(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.OnMouseUp(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.Mouse_ButtonUp(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr handle, WindowMessage message, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.ProcessEvents()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _M48MnHH5BAvHUzcYoEuchRW0acb._e0atQ8VmmvgBK7zb3Yh4iDqOiHY(_UGHNIsOGTJBe1BTRXYmLwHTbmS , String[] )
   at _xNqQDGqRsRSMIeuzt2MHKQHDzSd._e0atQ8VmmvgBK7zb3Yh4iDqOiHY(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 11/3/2021 09:06:22, Site = , Source = Windows Error Reporting, Message = Fault bucket 1397969068706127840, type 5
Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Vintagestory.exe
P2: 1.15.7.0
P3: 10.0.19043.2.0.0
P4: 
P5: 
P6: 
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10: 

Attached files:
\\?\C:\Users\tsd_d\AppData\Local\Temp\RDRB8FD.tmp\empty.txt
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERB90D.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERB91E.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERB92C.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERB94C.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:

Analysis symbol: 
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: ccecc2c6-0d1f-4919-88e3-e2c8809c8fa7
Report Status: 268435456
Hashed bucket: a9e621fc64de545c1366957613365fe0
Cab Guid: 0 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 9/28/2021 05:59:39, Site = , Source = Windows Error Reporting, Message = Fault bucket 1775098558742058606, type 5

Problem signature:
P2: 1.15.5.0
P4: 
P5: 
P6: 
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10: 

Attached files:
\\?\C:\Users\tsd_d\AppData\Local\Temp\RDRDFC2.tmp\empty.txt
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERDFC3.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERDFD3.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERDFE1.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERE001.tmp.txt

Analysis symbol: 
Report Id: f6444315-baec-4a98-a0dd-8665cbbce8d1
Hashed bucket: d490f7f3f456e29178a26abbfb20d66e
Cab Guid: 0 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 8/26/2021 09:27:06, Site = , Source = Windows Error Reporting, Message = Fault bucket 1775098558742058606, type 5

Problem signature:
P2: 1.15.5.0
P4: 
P5: 
P6: 
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10: 

Attached files:
\\?\C:\Users\tsd_d\AppData\Local\Temp\RDRC2F7.tmp\empty.txt
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERC308.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERC309.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERC326.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERC346.tmp.txt

Analysis symbol: 
Report Id: 9cc9b253-d680-4df4-9921-94fe7b2ae679
Hashed bucket: d490f7f3f456e29178a26abbfb20d66e

Edited by PABadger

Running on 64 bit Windows with 32 GB RAM 
Version: v1.15.9 (Stable)21.11.2021 16:30:43: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei ExpandedFoods.ItemExpandedRawFood.GenMesh(ICoreClientAPI capi, String[] ings, Vec3f rot, ITesselatorAPI tesselator)
   bei ExpandedFoods.ItemExpandedRawFood.OnBeforeRender(ICoreClientAPI capi, ItemStack itemstack, EnumItemRenderTarget target, ItemRenderInfo& renderinfo)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.InventoryItemRenderer.GetItemStackRenderInfo(ClientMain game, ItemSlot inSlot, EnumItemRenderTarget target)
   bei Vintagestory.GameContent.EntityItemRenderer.DoRender3DOpaque(Single dt, Boolean isShadowPass)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemRenderEntities.OnRenderFrameShadows(Single dt)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainRenderLoop(Single dt)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainGameLoop(Single deltaTime)
   bei _rnlVSzJ2AGPu2719D3re8Z7kN2c._iCctvUrJRYdSyJrBVxt5h8N0k5h(Single )
   bei _o0lbNJXQO06me4d8j661Kh7y0zO._HmSBpw6fP4XFLEcv29tc0ifOKYvb(Single )
   bei _o0lbNJXQO06me4d8j661Kh7y0zO._3U99eoPu0PaDLPVrL8tfzH5UDEJ(Single )
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   bei System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   bei _M48MnHH5BAvHUzcYoEuchRW0acb._e0atQ8VmmvgBK7zb3Yh4iDqOiHY(_UGHNIsOGTJBe1BTRXYmLwHTbmS , String[] )
   bei _xNqQDGqRsRSMIeuzt2MHKQHDzSd._e0atQ8VmmvgBK7zb3Yh4iDqOiHY(ThreadStart )
So I just got this after making some Soft Dough and cooking it inside the Fire Pit until it was Charred. Any attempt to get it out resulted in this message. Destroying the Fire Pit the Soft Dough is inside of results in a crash too

Playing on a multiplayer server, I came back to find pine resin from spiles I had collected in buckets had hardened before I could put it in a barrel to cure. 0.1 L amounts. I can't get them out of the buckets which are now useless. Is that intended behaviour or am I missing a trick to clear them? Emptying seems to have no effect.

38 minutes ago, l33tmaan said:

Oh my god, there's no ryebread-charredball.json. This has probably caused crashing for ages. Let me see if I can fix this.

An easy fix. Throw this file into assets/expandedfoods/shapes/item/food/bread and the crashing should stop.

ryebread-charredball.json 4.34 kB · 1 download

Absolute lad you are. Thank you for the quick fix!

Awesome mod btw, looking forward for what else you will do with it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Peter Sanderson said:

Playing on a multiplayer server, I came back to find pine resin from spiles I had collected in buckets had hardened before I could put it in a barrel to cure. 0.1 L amounts. I can't get them out of the buckets which are now useless. Is that intended behaviour or am I missing a trick to clear them? Emptying seems to have no effect.

Have you tried emptying them into a mixing bowl or saucepan?

20 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

Is that in a cellar? I can't tell from the screenshot, but your room looks a little large to store food inside of.

It's not. I didn't see anything that said it had to be in the handbook but after the first batch in my bedroom rotted i put it in a room that was 2x2x2 with no light using the stone door mod and they still rotted. Is there a way to tell if the game has detected a room as a cellar? What should the multiplier be around so I know my stuff wont rot?

I am getting an error whenever using the mixing bowl.

Game version 1.15.9, mod version 1.4.4

This error was when adding spelt flour and water to make dough.

Version: v1.15.9 (Stable)2021-11-21 4:44:11 PM: Critical error occurred
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.ValueCollection.Enumerator.MoveNext()
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.Mouse_ButtonUp(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr handle, WindowMessage message, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   at _M48MnHH5BAvHUzcYoEuchRW0acb._e0atQ8VmmvgBK7zb3Yh4iDqOiHY(_UGHNIsOGTJBe1BTRXYmLwHTbmS , String[] )

This error was when trying to make berry bread.

Version: v1.15.9 (Stable)2021-11-21 4:25:02 PM: Critical error occurred

1 hour ago, shosleepy said:

It's not. I didn't see anything that said it had to be in the handbook but after the first batch in my bedroom rotted i put it in a room that was 2x2x2 with no light using the stone door mod and they still rotted. Is there a way to tell if the game has detected a room as a cellar? What should the multiplier be around so I know my stuff wont rot?

I typically shoot for around x0.25. Are you in a really hot location or something?

On 11/19/2021 at 6:47 PM, PABadger said:

Hey l33tmaan, I just had some crashes with Expanded Foods, specifically with the mixing bowl. Through the usual "test each mod until you find the problem", I think the issue is with the mod "Bricklayers" which I had to install to be on the Aura Fury server. When that mod is turned off, I can place several water or milk portions into the mixing bowl with no issue. When I turn that mod on, with or without the rest of my mod list turned on, CTD the instant I try to put any liquid into the bowl. I'm continuing with some testing and I'll get a crash log on the next test.

Thought that might be germane to the current conversation.

I can confirm this (and also thanks for this tip). Game crashed instantly when I put cranberries in the mixing bowl to make berry bread (the dough wasn't a problem, for some reason), but after turning Bricklayers off it worked just fine. 

43 minutes ago, rosedragon said:

How can I get this fix? I can't live without expanded foods.

I just started testing it on 1.15.9 today, but I haven't played much with the mixing bowl yet. That post just meant nothing crashed when I started the game. Sorry for any confusion.

• Thanks 1

The following crash while attempting to put food oil in a bread recipe:

Version: v1.15.9 (Stable)2021-11-23 9:48:17 AM: Critical error occurred

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.